Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

40 And Bedwetting - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 And Bedwetting (15509 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / Most Men Between 40 And 70 Will Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by crackhouse(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: Prayers and fasting.
chai naija people. Must we pray for everything?.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Kakability(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
At 40 i dont tink prayer could cuz is now part of him. That dude should jus buy pampers dat will last for a whole night.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
crackhouse: chai naija people. Must we pray for everything?.

I swear if I hear Prayer, Fasting, Synagogue, spiritual or Devil again on this subject, I will do something drastic!! angry
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by crackhouse(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
titilaelae: Sexmatters, I beg leave Pin out of this. Spill it here and let everyone benefit. There could be some other 30yr-olds in the house with the same condition. Abi no be free?
e dey worry u too?
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
he should see a urologist
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
he simply has issues controlling his muscles down there which should ordinarily work on autopilot.

most likely he will also suffer from premature ejaculation. most chronic bedwetters at a young age are prone to dis also wen they grow.

but im surprised its an issue for so long.

he should have really practiced sleep disruption at an earlier time till his subconscious finally picks up on the fact that peeing should not be in bed at night.

for one he is really a deep sleeper, thats a no-no for an adult anyway. u can't just up and "die" to the world every night. its not a good thing for so many reasons.

when you have little ones who should have outgrown it but don't, thats the method you use. u wake them intermittently at nite to pee, force them to try.

secondly, it does not take rocket science to learn diet and liquid intake control na, this are elementary things you stop kids from doing.

limit fluid intake after certain periods of the day say 6 pm. ensure you pee as much as possible before going to bed.

thirdly, practice kegels. he really needs to get a grip on his penile muscles. they must be too weak.

fourthly, now this has gone on for so long, he prolly needs some counselling.

and medical attention too. there could be underlying causes too. a thorough check of this privates and kidneys etc is adviseable. things like his prostate gland could be having issues, he is freaking 40 years !!!! thats not young!!!

bottom line, if 10 yr olds can overcome this, i wonder how a nigga of 40 years lacks the will to do it? shit happens, look for a cure. no magic powder or pill whatsoever for this, its a question of discipline and physical wellness

AND IF ALL FAILS (WHICH WILL BE HIS FAULT ANYWAY) NA FROM VILLA DEM DEY DO AM, REACH OUT TO THE NEAREST HERBALIST, HEALER, PASTOR OR IMAM. THEY ALL MEAN THE SAME THING THIS DAYS.

its known as as AFISHEY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Reference(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
Why is everyone saying this is a spiritual problem. It may have a spiritual solution but this is a very real, physical, physiological problem. When most people go spiritual they stop reasoning and this is dangerous in a situation like this.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ZUBY77(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nigerians and prayers, so you mean to tell me he has not been praying about that?
This is a medical issue and not spiritual anything.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
A combination of padlock, tampons, and pampers will do the trick. undecided undecided
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by wal11: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
what u just need is devine intervention from GOD . can u send your detail for private discussion. cool
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by lepasharon(f): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
Kakability: At 40 i dont tink prayer could cuz is now part of him. That dude should jus buy pampers dat will last for a whole night.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Lexusgs430: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
He needs a bladder control system in place. A flip - flow system is ideal to help him achieve this fate. (flip flow is a catheter based bladder control method, with a on and off tap @ the end of the lead)
He should seek medical advice and be taught how to insert the flip flow system independently on demand.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Dahbutter(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
My ex used to bed wet too. She's married now with a child, good cos she can always blame it on d kid. Lol!
For your friend, one name - TB Joshua grin
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by crackhouse(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
He should be wearing a rubber pant, after urinating in the night, he will pull it out and pour the urine outside.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by kalufelix(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
Spirit of Okija: All the replies I see here all attribute bed wetting to spiritual problems?! Chai!! Devil don really suffer for una hand.. E get wetin una no go blame am for?!
ah tire o...sum pple jst dont want 2 take responsibility of wat happens in dia life..lookin at everytin 4rm spiritual perspective...smh
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
He has really tried. Bedwetting for 40 years when the average life expectancy for Nigerians is 47years. Should forget about solution and make himself happy by devising coping strategies. Best I can give. Peace.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by akpunku1: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
shit happened to a senior im my sec school days, bedwetted till ss3, he was so depressed. His dad took him for deliverance and within 24hrs he was free... Prayers really works. Just the level of your Faith and Commitment.

1 Like

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by swiftycool(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
shocked Hmmm and I thought pampers for adults was a bad business venture! Need to call my contacts asap. cool
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
akpu nku: shit happened to a senior im my sec school days, bedwetted till ss3, he was so depressed. His dad took him for deliverance and within 24hrs he was free... Prayers really works. Just the level of your Faith and Commitment.

THats it!!

I cant take this anymore... There are just darn too many of them and just one of me...

2 Likes

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by slidesorter: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
Are you sure he is bed wetting or he is just having wet dreams due to lack of sex...
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
Maybe he has a bladder problem or psychological; anxiety disorder or something of that nature.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by icedpope(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
winzy: He shud always wear a condom wen sleeping..... :-D
condom? Haba na..... Is he planninq on havinq sex in his dreamz? Haba na.... Bhad pikin
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by LausDeo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
I wil advice her to try traditional means to tackle d situation.My younger sister used to bedwet up till age 15 bt afta taking some traditional medicines,it stopped.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
it baffles me when folks mention prayer this prayer that! as if it really works? the guy has narrated his problems, if you dont have a medical advice to proffer then keep your prayer to yourself. what medical problem has prayer solved in your lives? rather it makes you hate others, think your gand-mum is a witch, etc?
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by cashcpt(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
He should not drink any liquid after 7pm and he should empty his bladder right before going to bed.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by nagoma(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
maasoap: He has really tried. Bedwetting for 40 years when the average life expectancy for Nigerians is 47years. Should forget about solution and make himself happy by devising coping strategies. Best I can give. Peace.

The best response. I am sure he has devised a coping mechanism. by the way Poster- did he ask you for help or you just wanted to gossip?
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ACM10: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
He needs the services of a psychiatrist. But before you involve a psychiatrist, u must help him on bladder training. You must wake him 3hourly every night to empty his bladder. He must avoid pap, custard, quaker oat, certain drugs, heavy carbohydrate foods and excess water intake before he goes to bed. I will also want to know his voiding frequency in the daytime.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ACM10: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
LausDeo: I wil advice her to try traditional means to tackle d situation.My younger sister used to bedwet up till age 15 bt afta taking some traditional medicines,it stopped.

Get lost with your concortions.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ACM10: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
winzy: He shud always wear a condom wen sleeping..... :-D

Can u roll condom on a flabby di!ck? You are joking, right? If not, your comment is ridiculous
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
slidesorter: Are you sure he is bed wetting or he is just having wet dreams due to lack of sex...

You make a lot of sense. Kudos.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by andyanders: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
It's a spiritual problem. Ask him to go to Synagogue Church of All Nations and he will be delivered.Many ladies and men who got same problem has been delivered there. Ask him to Watch Emmanuel TV he will see people with same kind of problem.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by MrCork17: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
undecidedget a bucket!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? / Why Nigeria’s Maternal Mortality Is Amongst Highest In The World / COVID-19: Lagos Enlists 600 Patients For Chloroquine Clinical Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.