Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,627 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

40 And Bedwetting - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 And Bedwetting (15627 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / Most Men Between 40 And 70 Will Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by swiftycool(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
ACM10:

Can u roll condom on a flabby di!ck? You are joking, right? If not, your comment is ridiculous
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by swiftycool(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
ACM10:

Can u roll condom on a flabby di!ck? You are joking, right? If not, your comment is ridiculous

well maybe he can perhaps w@nk a bit first lipsrsealed
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by steveokri(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
anxiety compounds every problem...he should try to worry less and b more concerned wit seeking medical help
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by 2gbasky22(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
Mavor: He should stop going to the toilet when dreaming.

it seems u ar talkin frm experince.......lol
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by obi123: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
seyenko: Afternoon Docs in the house, please i have a very good friend who has been bed wetting from our days in the boarding house till now. He is very academically sound has worked within the financial service industry in Nigeria and America. Though he is back finally into the country, he is yet to get married, he hardly keeps relationships because of this. We met at our reunion and i know the issue is the singular reason he is not married. Is there any one out there with a solution to this?

your friend might have Nocturnal enuresis which is the involuntary voiding of urine during sleep,He might have underlying health conditions including diabetes, heart conditions, prostate enlargement,sleep apnea, or experiencing side effects from medications or supplements.He needs to see his doctor ASAP, poor him, it cant be easy in his shoes
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Armenia: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
This is not ordinary,he needs spiritual deliverance.strrrrrrrrrrrrong one followed by 40days prayer and fassssstingcheesy
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by GboyegaD(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
seyenko: Afternoon Docs in the house, please i have a very good friend who has been bed wetting from our days in the boarding house till now. He is very academically sound has worked within the financial service industry in Nigeria and America. Though he is back finally into the country, he is yet to get married, he hardly keeps relationships because of this. We met at our reunion and i know the issue is the singular reason he is not married. Is there any one out there with a solution to this?

How do you know if he is still bedwetting? IMO, I would suggest he wakes up every 45mins to 1hour at night to go empty his bladder and in a matter of weeks his body would adopt to that system and then, the case of bedwetting becomes history.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ACM10: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
GboyegaD:

How do you know if he is still bedwetting? IMO, I would suggest he wakes up every 45mins to 1hour at night to go empty his bladder and in a matter of weeks his body would adopt to that system and then, the case of bedwetting becomes history.

Have u tried to wake up every 45mins to 1hr in a night? undecided Try it to know how u will feel in the morning.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ziga: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
Go see a doctor.

It could be due to a treatable medical condition. Look out for Diabetes Mellitus. It is more common than we think.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Sgtkoselupa: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
I have a native solution. The man should buy firewood and use it to generate fire. After a while, the guy should use his urine to extinguish the fire. He should do this for two weeks shortly before going to sleep. Urine go dey like fire when he is asleep. Then, bed wetting is gone.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by igorekpengmail: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] pls go to scoan. In God's name i beg u. I ve seen worst case than urs.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ACM10: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
Sgtkoselupa: I have a native solution. The man should buy firewood and use it to generate fire. After a while, the guy should use his urine to extinguish the fire. He should do this for two weeks shortly before going to sleep. Urine go dey like fire when he is asleep. Then, bed wetting is gone.

Primitive mumu with crude solution. Hop on a tree with your fellow apes.

1 Like

Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Ramcie(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
Ayyah. Tell him to seek medical help immediately. Seems he still has the dream we all have of going to the toilet and urinating happily only to wake up and realize we did it on the bed.mehn! does days were terrible for me. My mum wld wait till Skool children are passing the front of our house to go to Skool then, she wld push me out with the mattress to go and put it on the flowerbed to dry. Chei. No one told me I stopped urinating on the bed. grin
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by master2(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
he needs deliverancehe needs deliverancehe needs deliverance
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
There is a muscle that connects the groin area with anal area.One can sense this muscle by constrict the anus or trying to stop an imagined urine.If this muscle is weak,it can cause various problems like premature ejaculation and bed wetting while it can also cause wide and shallow vagina in a lady. Most of those who bed wet often have sexual problem too.To strengthen the muscle require constant construction of the anus as regularly and for as long as possible.Taking calcium supplements while doing the constriction exercise can also help.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by mikeapollo: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
andyanders: It's a spiritual problem. Ask him to go to Synagogue Church of All Nations and he will be delivered.Many ladies and men who got same problem has been delivered there. Ask him to Watch Emmanuel TV he will see people with same kind of problem.

Goodluck

Very true.

Many of those who have been healed at The Synagogue were even fished out through prophecy by TB Joshua. Some are high class ladies/guy, educated, working,rich and beautyful etc, often with stories of spiritual attacks that either ignited or made the problem worse.

Be prayerful and go there in faith....you will be healed!

A candid and honest advice.....God bless you
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Theblessed(f): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
[size=16pt]You see, a spiritual problem requires a spiritual solution.

A man or woman at 40yrs of age, who are bed wetting themselves should realize, something is wrong somewhere? It is not normal, is it? undecided

It is a spiritual attack so, seek help from a Highly Anointed Ministry of God for your deliverance, ok. And, remember, if you sincerely seek God then, you will find him.

So, seek help from the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Lagos - make your enquiries now, and get delivered.
[/size]
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by GboyegaD(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
ACM10:

Have u tried to wake up every 45mins to 1hr in a night? undecided Try it to know how u will feel in the morning.

Yes I have many times. Fortunately, I am not the deep sleep type as such, I wake almost every other hour and my body has adapted to it. However, in his case, he has to find a lasting solution to his predicament and asking him to go through that stress wouldn't be a big deal. "Eni ba fe la oyin inu apata, ko ni wo enu ake which implies he who wants to taste the honey from the honey bee would dare the stings of the bee itself.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by tpapi: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
Dis shdnt stop her fm getin married,as far as she is productive,she cud b lookn 4 solutions while bein married
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by GboyegaD(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
Sgtkoselupa: I have a native solution. The man should buy firewood and use it to generate fire. After a while, the guy should use his urine to extinguish the fire. He should do this for two weeks shortly before going to sleep. Urine go dey like fire when he is asleep. Then, bed wetting is gone.

Greatest lie. It doesn't work jor!
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by mu2sa2: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
I hav observed from somebody close to me that people who bedwet sleep very deeply and so do not wake up even when they feel like pee at night. So get somebody or something to wake u at fixed intervals in the night and eventually u will get used to waking up by yourself. In addition, u must discipline yourself never to eat or drink anything after 5 PM; it's hard but u will soon get used to it. Also, make sure u dont go to bed before 10 PM.Good luck.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Nwoka(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
let people know about his defect,it'll help him stop
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by seyenko(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
Afternoon Peps most of your suggestions have been done since our secondary school days from JSS1. It is more than 20 years now, he doesn't have any medical condition, at least i have known him since he was 10 years old. So he wasn't diabetics or hypertensive - He is such a fine chap, he had at least 2 mattresses in dorm because he had to dry his mattress almost every day first thing in the morning.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Havilah93(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
your friend needs serious prayers
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by Eben15: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
he jst need pray.bicoz God can do more than we can ever ask or think
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by futuspec(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
Send me a mail let us discuss this.I will like you to meet my Pastor, It will b over.radianalove@gmail.com
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ddandan: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
So sorry for the poor guy.Well according to my own life experience.I'd say bedwettin at his age could be due to some spiritual problems.
I came from a polygamus home and we were many from this family,I used to bedwettin during my secondary days until I finished secondary school and left the family house and moved in with my mum that was when I stopped bedwetting.
During those terrible days of bedwetting,it wasn't something I was comfortable with at all because I was always shy and felt very bad with myself eventhough i tried not to drank water late at night and went to bed late and try to stay awake many nights,but the lil minutes/hour that I'd fallen asleep,the next thing is I suddenly woke up and see that everything was wet again.I was very depressed in those days.
After I finished secondary school,left the family house and moved in with my mum who lives in another city,within few months of moving with my dear mum the terrible bedwettin stopped thanks to love and care from my dear mum.She helped me with a lot of prayers from the 4 corners of this evil world and lookin after me when I slept.that was when everything stopped.
Few years later,another thing started in my early 20s,guess what!I started having wet dreams,many times every night after many years of bedwetting.lol.
I can smile now because I overcame this evil thing.there was no spiritual places,churches,mosques with many fasting and prayers that I and my mum didn't go to both in and outside Nigeria for many years until we met one babalawo that helped us solved this mysteries.
I pray the 40 years old bedwetter will overcome his own obstacles too.
Pray harder and consult some elders.
Peace.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by MOBBDEEP: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
@ All, I'm so sorry for seeing the thread/topic late.
It's too bad the Docs in the house have been obviously too busy to attend to him.
@OP, I'm deeply moved for your friend because that issue is a real highly embarrassing psychosocial condition.
It seemed as if he's exhibiting what we call REGRESSION.
I got some questions for him :
*When did it start?
*Is there any pattern or periodicity to the misnomer?
*Can he share what his dreams are like?
*In day-time, is he able to hold urine even when he feels the urge to void?
*Does he find himself leaking some urine when he tenses/raises the intra-abdominopelvic pressure ( carrying heavy weight, farting, cheery laughter, etc ) ?
*Has he been screened for Diabetes ?
*How frequent does he urinate during the day or when awake?
*Is he passing through a major stressful condition e.g owing a huge debt, fearing someone is after his life?
*How was his toilet training skills when young?, Who trained him? & how early was he able to achieve the toilet-skills?
*If if started bedwetting from Pre-School & Toddler age, did they use to abuse/deride or ridicule him with his younger siblings etc

There are too many questions to be asked.
Try to see a Psychiatrist.
Meanwhile, you can take this drug provided you are not up to 45&above in age nor are you having any form of Cardiac / Heart disease ( Longstanding Hypertension inclusive ) :
Tab Imipramine 75mg 6pm daily for 1 month.
Then take a chart of the number of occurrences.
NB : This drug may cause Delayed Ejaculation, Hypersomnia (Too much Sleep ), Anorgasmia ( Dysphoric Orgasm ), Dry mouth, tongue & buccal mucosa etc
Let me know how you feel.
Still see a Shrink.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ddandan: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
slidesorter:

slidesorter: Are you sure he is bed wetting or he is just having wet dreams due to lack of sex...

Mind you,having wet dream does not mean lack of sex,it's spirtual thing.
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by rabdeluxe(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
If he his ready to pay ...
Re: 40 And Bedwetting by ACM10: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
MOBBDEEP: @ All, I'm so sorry for seeing the thread/topic late.
It's too bad the Docs in the house have been obviously too busy to attend to him.
@OP, I'm deeply moved for your friend because that issue is a real highly embarrassing psychosocial condition.
It seemed as if he's exhibiting what we call REGRESSION.
I got some questions for him :
*When did it start?
*Is there any pattern or periodicity to the misnomer?
*Can he share what his dreams are like?
*In day-time, is he able to hold urine even when he feels the urge to void?
*Does he find himself leaking some urine when he tenses/raises the intra-abdominopelvic pressure ( carrying heavy weight, farting, cheery laughter, etc ) ?
*Has he been screened for Diabetes ?
*How frequent does he urinate during the day or when awake?
*Is he passing through a major stressful condition e.g owing a huge debt, fearing someone is after his life?
*How was his toilet training skills when young?, Who trained him? & how early was he able to achieve the toilet-skills?
*If if started bedwetting from Pre-School & Toddler age, did they use to abuse/deride or ridicule him with his younger siblings etc

There are too many questions to be asked.
Try to see a Psychiatrist.
Meanwhile, you can take this drug provided you are not up to 45&above in age nor are you having any form of Cardiac / Heart disease ( Longstanding Hypertension inclusive ) :
Tab Imipramine 75mg 6pm daily for 1 month.
Then take a chart of the number of occurrences.
NB : This drug may cause Delayed Ejaculation, Hypersomnia (Too much Sleep ), Anorgasmia ( Dysphoric Orgasm ), Dry mouth, tongue & buccal mucosa etc
Let me know how you feel.
Still see a Shrink.

Too bad for you. Prescription by correspondence amount to quackery. You are no better than village patent medicine dealer who masquerades as a doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Abortion Be Legalized In Nigeria? / 7,202 Cases Of Diphtheria Confirmed In Nigeria; Children At Risk / Females' Experience Of Being A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.