Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia (6849 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Akon Signs P-square, 2face & Wizkid To Konvict Music / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by kosovo(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2007
2 baba or 2 pikin any how u call him should go back to kindergatten.
idris was something UNDER KENNIS but now he is NOTHING.
2 FACE is something but will become nothing when KENNIS MUSIC is tru with him
   OUR MAN FAZE WILL CONTINUE TO BE SOMETHING WHEATHER KONVICT SIGNED HIM OR NOT. he is just too much.
  ONE LUV TO FAZE AND HIS FANS AROUND THE WORLD.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by 9ja4eva: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2007
Wan Spirit
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
i never see a country wey dey reject their own, it happens only in nigeria

God help us
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by playmate(f): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2007
soloreal,i also pray God helps us.amen

truly
kosovo:

2 baba or 2 pikin any how u call him should go back to kindergatten.
idris was something UNDER KENNIS but now he is NOTHING.
2 FACE is something but will become nothing when KENNIS MUSIC is tru with him
OUR MAN FAZE WILL CONTINUE TO BE SOMETHING WHEATHER KONVICT SIGNED HIM OR NOT. he is just too much.
ONE LUV TO FAZE AND HIS FANS AROUND THE WORLD.
well said kosovo.

jeje,now u say any1 can add sth 2 d site,such an xcuse.cnt u pple against dis guy jst sit down nd think bout it,y on earth wuld he say sth like dat xcept its tru.i tink it was akon who got ova-xcited.its like u guys dnt even wnt him 2 make it big or mayb u re jst 2 ignorant 2 admit dat faze is makin waves weda akon admits 2 signin a deal wit him or not.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by jejelolatu(f): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2007
Playmate, have said it times without number, i dnt have anything against faze. I have an analytical mind, am always practical. i wasnt there when the alledged contract was signed, but if anyone is using a wikipedia link as evidence, then dats bulls shi t. straight up nonsense. Jeez, i cnt believe some peeps are this dumb.o mi God o!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by holythug(m): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2007
hi jeje
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by jejelolatu(f): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2007
One more thing, if i wanted to invest in an artist and i had to choose btw faze and 2face, a swot analysis would probably make d odds swing in favour of faze. Not because faze is better than tu face now (cos he isnt), but because in d future, faze stands a better chance at acheiving success compared to the possibility of tuface maintaining his success. GETTING TO THE TOP MAY BE DIFFICULT, BUT FALLING DOWN IS NATURAL , thanx to d law of gravity. My point therefore is, While we acknowledge faze's slow but steady rise to the top, we must also give props to 2face for getting to d top, and holding on tight . having two "double platinum no be joke o!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Betty605: 1:39am On Nov 24, 2007
Good for him, grin *hu are the peeps hatin on faze?* *is 2face paying 'em?, so y shud any1 hate on faze*
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by jejelolatu(f): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2007
Holy thug, howdie? where have u been?
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by mrmetoo(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2007
@betty605

You just asked a very very smart question. . . y should anyone hate on faze for real The person we prefer is waaaay more successful than faze so where is the hate coming from For all u guys that say people don't wish faze well, thats not true. . . God forbid I ever wish ANYONE anything but success not to talk of someone I don't know. The only reality people r telling some of u guys to face is AKON HIMSELF SAID HE DIDN'T SIGN FAZE. I know u guys r in such denial that u just ignore that part but this is reality not dreamworld, lying to yourselves won't do any good. I suggest/advise u guys DEAL WITH IT!!! until further notice.

@kosovo
Posts like urs really make me sad/frustrated/annoyed. You don't have to curse one person so that another person can succeed. Honestly if I was faze I won't want fans like this because what u wish other people would come back to u. There is enough money, there are enough people, there is enough space in this world for both of them to succeed. We should be praying for their successful, these guys work hard, they came from nothing, now they represent our country in a positive light admist a lot of bad press. What we should do is pray for these guys for continued success. Faze fans keep talking about people hating I wonder what u guys have to say about your compadre's post
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2007
@ mr me too

FAZE hater!
2face--lover

I think you sound so myopic and I dont see the reason why you hate faze,the guy's music is awesome, by this time next year faze music will be a top 10 in billboard countdown

tuface should go back to school and start from ss1.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by pheesayor(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2007
@solo4real, nice post. These r the types of posts needed here, positive thinking and no hating
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by concrete: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2007
LOL

so his calling someone else's post "myopic" and insulting 2face on a personal level (talking about his lack of schoolin" is your idea of "positive" and "not hating"??

na wa for u o!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by kosovo(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2007
nah,
not SS1 it' damn 2 close 4 him. I THINK DA KINDERGARTEN IS A PERFECT MATCH 4 2FACE.
ya no sentiment. it' just me.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by jejelolatu(f): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2007
Soloreal , u useD a wikipedia link as evidence, a site dat anyone can access and add anything to. Yet u can call sum1 else uneducated. u are an hypocrite, this is a clear case of d pot calling d kettle black. As for kosovo, 2face left a msg for u in his song. He said " JUST BECAUSE SEY I NO FINISH SCHOOL , SOME PEOPLE TAKE ME FOR A FOOL . NFANA IBAGA, NEVER GIVE ANOTHER MAN YAWA, THE REASON WHY I SAY IFANA IBAGA, IS DAT, WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2007
@ jejelolatu

PURE NONSENSE!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by jejelolatu(f): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2007
Yea, pure nonsense . U know why? Cos u are to dumb to understand anything. Sawry, dnt take it personal, i was just stating a fact.i hope u can try to understand that.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by pheesayor(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2007
Solo &jeje, whats the beef all about? Make una take time ooo
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by pheesayor(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2007
Solo &jeje, whats the beef all about? Make una take time ooo
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by mrmetoo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2007
@soloreal

My views are myopic ehn? People just throw words around sha. If u can justify your statement or observation pls do. Even when evidence slaps u guys in the face, u guys still turn around and just say whatever. U guys are so blinded by your fan-ism or whatever for this guy that u guys have refused to admit the truth. "Faze hater". . . another set of words u guys use to make yourselves seem more important and relevant. Nobody hates faze forget about it
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by tosinadeda: 1:07am On Nov 26, 2007
Oma sè ó,its a pity this akon shit is makn faze fans say stupid things,well sha no b una fault,d only thing wey una don think say faze go use pass 2face,don dey crumble b4 una koro koro eyes like a pack of cards so y wnt u all foolishly go4 a link dat can be edited dan realistically go 4 wut akon himself said,if i remember clearly the interviewer askd him d 2nd time 2 b sure and 4 emphasis if he had a contract with faze,and he gave d same response,dat he has notn 2do with faze but currently working with 2face.

lol at u guys dat are yabbing a multiple award winner,double platinum album owner 2 go back to sch wen u'all av jst shown ur ignorance and stupidity on d net by believing that link that was edited b4 d interview.

by d way d guy dat said we dnt support our is jst bn 4ny,abi 2face no b our own 2.Mst we support a looser!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2007
@tosinadeda
if you a loser,faze aint one!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2007
what's up with this faze guy, i don't even like the way he looks he gets uglier by the day.but my sweet tufaze has unigue voice no matter where you are once you hear tufaze voice you know he is the one that my people is what i call special talent. Mark my word next year, all tufaze song in his new album will be nominated for an award.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by pheesayor(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
@tobigirl, story. I think u should upload ur picture so we'll know if u r not one ugly chic tryn to add faze to ur league baboons
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by jejelolatu(f): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
Lol at faze is gitting uglier by d day. But d guy dey try now,he usually luks manageable when he hides his eyes behind specs. see lets just leave fazes personality out of dis, we cnt stoop to d level of dis faze fans that are dissing tubaba.  b t w,  which levels ? wor rhappen to d "in d kitchen" song, cou rit be dat akon and faze wrote d title of  d song b4 havin lyrics and beat for it.  Or maybe d  song got burnt " in the kitchen" .
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2007
@pheesayor

Well said!

hahahahahahahahahhaha
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
tobigirl:

[b]what's up with this faze guy, i don't even like the way he looks he gets uglier by the day.[/b]but my sweet tufaze has unigue voice no matter where you are once you hear tufaze voice you know he is the one that my people is what i call special talent. Mark my word next year, all tufaze song in his new album will be nominated for an award.

Lmfao babe you re mean oh no be small, but it's true sha grin grin grin, that dread doesn't not even fithim, his lip are chipped upand those cheek bones of his isn't working well for his face, the only good thing is the bobo is slim
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by eleshin(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2007
why are p'ple so desperate to proove some naughty points that they turn stupid lies to hobby.i saw the interview with akon by my 2 naked eyes,it was during the world music award.he outrighly deny any deal with faze,you guys shudn't rephrase his world or try' to read another meaning to it.i'm also amaze that someone said he called faze and faze said the news was out of beef,hiphopworld interviewd him and he said it was over btw him and konvict.i dont think thay can makeup somebody to become faze.you guys should just accept the fact that baba ni father.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by pheesayor(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2007
@eleshin nd others, it's over betweem him nd akon doesnt mean he never had a deal wit him. This is just for all saying faze lied
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by pheesayor(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
@eleshin nd others, it's over betweem him nd akon doesnt mean he never had a deal wit him. This is just for all saying faze lied
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by pheesayor(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2007
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2007
you guys are awesome , more views

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Love: Neyo's New Single / Adekunle Gold - 'Young Love' (Video) / Spanking New : Rema - Fire Tonight Mp3 + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.