Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia (6845 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Akon Signs P-square, 2face & Wizkid To Konvict Music / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2007
@MoOdYLaDy abi na old lady. angry,

I think you suck big time, ur entire lineage are ugly fools i guess
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by sect(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2007
@moodylady I think its best we hear faze's side of the story before concluding weather he lied or not,because you'll always remain adamant that he lied and i'll still maintain my stand that faze didn't lie.Adios
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2007
soloreal:

@MoOdYLaDy abi na old lady. angry,

I think you suck big time, your entire lineage are ugly fools i guess
And who is this stupid idiot, abeg return to your cage jare, who invited an animal to discussion

lol look at this retarded fool trying to sound smart, lmfao[b]"Lineage" [/b] plz stick to the vocabulary that suit your illiterate ass.

You must be mad, we gave you the audacity to talk about my family, plz leave my people out of these, Last warning!!!!!!!!!! are you high or what angry angry angry

Don't start a war you can not finish
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2007
sect:

@moodylady I think its best we hear faze's side of the story before concluding weather he lied or not,because you'll always remain adamant that he lied and i'll still maintain my stand that faze didn't lie.Adios
My patience is running out jare, it's been 2 month now and faze hasn't said nothing, what does that tell us
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2007
@MoOdYLaDy

you just a complete booty scratcher and myopic fool, you need to visit a psychiatric home.

da fight is on!,il hit you hard i promise
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2007
soloreal:

@MoOdYLaDy

you just a complete booty scratcher and myopic fool, you need to visit a psychiatric home.

da fight is on!,il hit you hard i promise
ahaha look at these blood motherfucker trying to sound Americanize grin grin grin grin

Translate that trash you wrote then i will reply your lame ass post

LOL you want to fight with faceless person shocked shocked shocked jobless asshole. You sound like a fucking sissy, got grow some ball

Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2007
@MoOdYLaDy

u dey craze,il give you the koko if na wetin you want.

show me ur pussy and il dust is off with my thang.fool!, oldlady angry
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2007
Eya you ran out of words to say, poor thing, so you had to go to the extent of talking about a female part, fucking pervert grin grin grin waste of sperm, would have aborted you instead of bring a bastard child like you to such beautiful world **shaking my head**, you are better 6ft down rather than been alive!!!!!!!gosh a disgrace to the manhood
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2007
@MoOdYLaDy

you go wound ooo, na so they talk am, i know your madness have really absorbed you, carry your time ooo
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2007
LOL if that is a cuss then back to the sender, Moodylady is covered with the blood of Jesus ahahha yes oh I am covered with the blood of JESUS cheesy cheesy cheesy, i am untouchable yipeeeeeeeee, so asshole your threats are worthless]

So are you going to the juju guy to get something to kill me, lol  ahahahaha Moodylady is so scared cheesy cheesy :Dlmfao

Am so scareddddddddddddd, scareddddddddddd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fucking dummmy

Fuc k off and get a freaking life and save those last Naira of yours for xmas grin grin
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by playmate(f): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

@Sect

Grow up jare, i never insulted faze or his fans, so stop lying grin and yes faze lied!!!!!!!!!close close

Btw, how many times do we have to go through this undecided

really u neva insulted faze nd his fans.tell me bout it.jst tryin 2 avoid admitting 2 ur mistake.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by argon(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2007
@moodlady and soloreal
una no get sense at all.
two of una na disgrace to una ANCESTORS and  una GENERATIONS.
big fucking shame. i never knew we still got PIGS around.
SHAME ON u both.
gods of ur lands HAMMER UNA HEAD.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by sect(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2007
@playmate I was surprised myself when i saw that cos the thread is there for everyone to read.dont worry moodylady you only gave props to faze,you didn't insult him, abi?
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2007
@argon

na kamalu and ogun go hammer you and your generation, senseless fool
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by argon(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2007
soloreal  
thunder fire u and ur ogun and ur kamulu.
now i can see d foolishness in ur head cos i gave u a piece od advice u re here behaving like an imbencile.
ur re a morron.
come barf for my shrine so that u go fit get common sense, since na chimpanzee sense u still day carry about.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MP007(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2007
I apologise to faze and his fans if its true that the article I copied and pasted from hiphopmagazine to this is false, so embarassing, why did they make false claims, thats irresponsible and shocking
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by argon(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2007
soloreal we re good.
i was testing ur reaction.
i m a faze fan too. nd i belive everthing u said.
to everybody that said shit agains FAZE, na ogun to hammer una head.
soloreal no mind them jare.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by mellow(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2007
Does it ever occure to you people that Faze and Tuface are like brothers?[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2007
@argon

After you don course me Finnish, you dey craze small but no wahala,
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by vowiski(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2007
ok
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by 9ja4eva: 2:48am On Dec 17, 2007
Faze go show haterzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2007
@9ja4eva
na true you talk and i know more is coming from faze soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Love: Neyo's New Single / Kelis New Song*i'm Bossy*It's Hot / Adekunle Gold - 'Young Love' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.