Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia (6846 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Akon Signs P-square, 2face & Wizkid To Konvict Music / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by holythug(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2007
he is just not photogenic
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2007
pheesayor:

@eleshin nd others, it's over betweem him nd akon doesnt mean he never had a deal wit him. This is just for all saying faze lied
LOL he lied about the deal with Akon jare because there was never one lipsrsealed, anyway goodluck with faze and his so called fans grin grin
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by trendy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2007
but i watched a recent interview on Hip Tv where akon said, he didn;t sign faze, he made it sound like not yet sha? what's going on
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by 9ja4eva: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2007
Till deir single show for market
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by pheesayor(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

LOL he lied about the deal with Akon jare because there was never one lipsrsealed, anyway goodluck with faze and his so called fans grin grin
U see why I always refer to u as a faze hater? Even after all the revealing postings here u still insist faze is lieing. I hope u r not like this in real life

trendy:

but i watched a recent interview on Hip Tv where akon said, he didn;t sign faze, he made it sound like not yet sha? what's going on
Thank u jare, they r just blowing the whole thing out of proportion
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by uchetobi(f): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2007
Much as the peeps keep hating, Tuface keeps soaring. UP{ TUFACE, known all over AFrica
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by tosinadeda: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
Fisayo who is blown wut out of propotion?
the fact is that akon denied any contract,so wut does that mean?
Faze is/was sayn the truth abi?
U 4ny gan o
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2007
pheesayor:

You see why I always refer to u as a faze hater? Even after all the revealing postings here u still insist faze is lieing. I hope you're not like this in real life

Why can't you for once stop defending faze and admit he lied to the entire Nigerians and himself about the contract, see that is what happens when people are trying to reach the top at all cost, but one thing you faze fans got to realize is that, 2face is here to stay, he will always be on top, and success shall be his portion in Jesus Name!!!!!Amen

2face is to handsome to be compared to ugly faze grin grin grin

In real life am sweet, crazy and fun to be around with kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by sect(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2007
Why cant u 4 once stop accusing faze & admit he had a deal with akon,stealing songs,shouting yes oo nothing dey happen on tv, recieving beatings & impregnating girls is what pple do 2 try 2 get on top @ all cost.one thing u dont no is dat no matta how u discredit faze,he will neva be brought down & success shall always be his portion in Jesus name Amen!!!!!!! Pple who hate faze describe him as ugly,in real life no cares if u're sweet,crazy or fun
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2007
@MoOdYLaDy

define hansome for us, faze is better looking,check out his facial bones,thats how a strong man looks like not like sisi
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
sect:

Why can't u 4 once stop accusing faze & admit he had a deal with akon,stealing songs,shouting yes oo nothing dey happen on tv, recieving beatings & impregnating girls is what people do 2 try 2 get on top @ all cost.one thing u don't no is that no matta how u discredit faze,he will never be brought down & success shall always be his portion in Jesus name Amen!!!!!!! Pple who hate faze describe him as ugly,in real life no cares if u're sweet,crazy or fun
For your information my reply was directed to pheesayor not sect, so mid your business

Faze had a deal with Akon? Oh really so why did Akon denied him on national tv grin grin

You know I dislike when people say things but can't back up their claims, so tell me what songs did 2face steal "African Queen", plz stop right there because you are now beginning to sound like a scotch tape

So what if he impregnated the girls, what is your business with that, how does that affect your own or anybody life, or did he force them to have sex, to me i believe both good/bad things happens for reasons, and those children are blessing, and who are you to judge him shocked shocked, ARE YOU GOD

How many times have i warned you that "we" 2face faze does not "Hate faze angry angry angry

Of course isn't goodlooking, he has a funny looking face and that dread needs to be shave off

soloreal:

@MoOdYLaDy

define hansome for us, faze is better looking,check out his facial bones,thats how a strong man looks like not like sisi
LOL that is even what makes him "UGly"

Handsome - meaning his appearance
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
@MoOdYLaDy
i bet you dont know what handsomeness is all about.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
soloreal:

@MoOdYLaDy
i bet you don't know what handsomeness is all about.
very funny grin
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
soloreal:

@MoOdYLaDy
i bet you don't know what handsomeness is all about.
Don't try me oh grin grin grin tyrese is what i consider handsome,
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by eleshin(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
just say what you wanna say.until akon come out again to say faze is a konvict musician i wont all these ur stupid post because i heard from akon himself.why are you p'ple forcing konvict on faze/faze has long admitted that he lied!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by sect(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
@moodylady Alright i wont interfere with any pheesayor-moodylady post again.You are also right,it's none of my business if 2face impregnates Lagos girls but i dont understand how its a business of urs if faze decides to keep dreads,afterall you despise him a lot and i think you should ask urself why people keep refering to you as faze hater.@eleshin i guess it was in ur dreams dat faze admitted he lied.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by kosovo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
sect:

@moodylady Alright i wont interfere with any pheesayor-moodylady post again.You are also right,it's none of my business if 2face impregnates Lagos girls but i don't understand how its a business of urs if faze decides to keep dreads,afterall you despise him a lot and i think you should ask yourself why people keep refering to you as faze hater.@eleshin i guess it was in your dreams that faze admitted he lied.

faze hater? NAH dem never born that pikin
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
sect:

@moodylady Alright i wont interfere with any pheesayor-moodylady post again.You are also right,it's none of my business if 2face impregnates Lagos girls but i don't understand how its a business of urs if faze decides to keep dreads,afterall you despise him a lot and i think you should ask yourself why people keep refering to you as faze hater. @eleshin i guess it was in your dreams that faze admitted he lied.

lol i was just helping him out, that was why i requested the dreads needs to be shaved off.

You think i care if you guys label me as faze haters, omo i no send jare, life is to precious, so I won’t waste my energy getting worked up over what your faze fans think about me.
[center]2face 4ever kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by sect(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2007
Faze didnt request for your help but since you are help to help artists,i suggest you submit yourself to 2face so he can make his 3rd baby with you,that'll be one hell of a favour to 2face.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by tosinadeda: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2007
Thats uncald for
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by sect(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
Being moody with faze is also uncalled for.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by tosinadeda: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
Wut do u mean being moody with faze,she airs her view jst like u do and u go ahead to insult her personality and u still try to defend urself!
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
People no fighting!, we making progress though
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by sect(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2007
Calm your nerve Mr Tosin that was only a suggestion, not an insult.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by tosinadeda: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2007
If u say so
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by kosovo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
faze
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2007
LOL!@kosovo
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by ezehmc: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2007
i want somebody to help me get information on how to become pilot in this country of ours.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2007
eczema angry or wetin you call yourself, go to technology section and ask your question there
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2007
sect:

Faze didnt request for your help but since you are help to help artists,i suggest you submit yourself to 2face so he can make his 3rd baby with you,that'll be one hell of a favour to 2face.
You know what i was going to reply to that stupid comment of yours but didn't not to because you don't worth my stress

Why can't faze fans accept the truth and stop throwing insult at others!!!!rubbish
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by sect(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2007
Howdy, moodylady long time no yabs and did you just say something about insults,if i can recall its you who has been throwing all kind of verbal missiles directly at faze as well as his fans,you called it a suggestion and i also suggested mine so that makes it even and you also said we should accept the truth,we've done that already,we've all accepted the fact that faze didn't lie.
Re: Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2007
@Sect

Grow up jare, i never insulted faze or his fans, so stop lying grin and yes faze lied!!!!!!!!!close close

Btw, how many times do we have to go through this undecided

Kelis New Song*i'm Bossy*It's Hot / Sexy Love: Neyo's New Single / Adekunle Gold - 'Young Love' (Video)