Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire (43837 Views)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Can God Lead You To Marry Someone You Don't Love? / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by bukatyne(f): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2012
Yornandrew: Churches that pray their enemies should die instead of praying and wishing your enemies well. They are working in unforgiveness
morning yornandrew, d churches i know pray such re referin to d power behind ur enemies or spiritual enemies. ur neighbor that doesn't greet u or gossips about u isn't ur enemy, u can quickly settle that. they re referin m witches n wizards that have sworn that u wouldn't make it, denomic people who have entered covenants dat they rather die than c u prosper, demons that re in charge of villages, cities, countries and monitor d progress of their indigenes. most of their prayer pts re 'every power ... die IJN'. have a blessed day!
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by bukatyne(f): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2012
Yornandrew: Churches that pray their enemies should die instead of praying and wishing your enemies well. They are working in unforgiveness
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by youngbesttips(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
safarigirl: Just talk wetin dey your mind, na Catholic you dey talk of, abi? @ OP, Churches that encourage the congregation to condemn other churches. 2. Churches where the pastor reads the Bible upside down. 3. Churches where every member of the congregation speaks in tongues, but nobody interpretes. 4. Churches where each member's place in 'Heaven' is determined by how much he donates to the church. 5. Churches where the pastor performs all sorts of 'miracles' daily, even to the point of 'curing' AIDS and cancer. 6. Churches that have monthly 'revivals' where they 'cast' and 'bind' every 'demon' tormenting worshippers.
hahahahahhahhhahahahahahahahhahahh, do u study sd scripture @ll..hahahahahah
No wonder you enjoy Mediocrity as a Christian Life...........hahahahhahahhahahah, do you what Speaking in Tongues does, hahahaha, u(yes u) don't and will never understand it until u r filled with the Holy Ghost. let me help you a beg.
1. praying in tongues is of 2 kinds been "the tongues of angels(d one dat we pray by the ability of d holy ghost, without our ill-filled mind understanding) and "the tongues of men- dix one is a MINISTERIAL gift-okay, you pray by the ability of the holy ghost and the holy ghost gives u d interpretation, dix one is given only to the 5 fold ministry,hahahahahahaha, so mr.man when u pray in tongues-do u know what happens 2 u....hahahahahahaha u don't know because u no not the scripture, no wonder the scripture says that CARNAL men cannot understand SPIRITUAL tins---so, even if i show and tell what it does u will still doubt it wit ur little mind.hahahahahahahahaha, please, get filled with d holy ghost and u will.......................................u wanna hear it all. then start by been born again.... and go 2 bible teaching church and not a religious one where everyone including u is a chief judge of the body of christ..hahahahahhahhahahhaha, am not laughing @ u but just d ignorance
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by youngbesttips(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
solidbroda: @youngbesttips. unfortunately i was not able to read your entire article. but i noticed you said i was poor. Well, my second car is a Benz E350 2011 full option and i bought it new. i mean fresh, not toks. My question is, can you even afford a Honda bulldog toks? if you have a car, did you buy it new? If no, you are so poooor.
my final verdict, your brainwashing has exceeded a point of no return. needless to say that church was brought by the white to engage the poor so that they would have a promise of after life. Even yet, those white who brought in churches do or no less practice what they brought or not as how crazy we are about churches here. (common sense is rare reason brainwashing is common). Even a church who goes by a revival theme ''point and kill'', ''1000 husbands'' among many others is only using marketing techniques. well, did you know about the latest scandals of the churches of Rome? i bet you don't.
My dear, u have d latest car n whatever is a very big sign of poverty....oh! u don't no......well i wouldn't tell u because if i tell u d principles behind wealth management in d kingdom of God- u will start doubting wit ur little mind- no wonder d scripture says "a carnal man cannot understand spiritual things" not ur fault my dear, its in d Mind--- datz why d holyghost dat makes us speak in tongue wanna change it (Ephesians. 4:23) only if u will.bcoz u r a free moral being.now, let me tell u what makes u JUDGEMENTAL about Church..
1. Mind: wit ur little mind, u tot dat CHRISTAINITY is a Religion but my Dear...ITS NOT! n will NEVER, christianity iz LIFE WITH GOD......n if u talk about people dat organize "point n kill" or whatever. go striaght- n read 1st Corinthians 12:1-down, n if what u will understand out of CONTEXT (i certainly know u will) den u know dat dat church is a RELIGIOUS one like u. n mind u christainity is NOT a Religion..
And my dear, dere iz a principle of HundredFold- well i wouldn't tell u dat, Just go for IMPACT to d nation and not Hoarding......Check dix out, How often do u pay ur Tithe, how much is ur offering, which Gospel project have u financed...but how many litres of fuel did u buy or which spare parts did u buy for dat car..hahahhahahaha! u see d difference. n Talking about d Church in Rome- take dix, any church on earth dat is not operating on d leadership of d holyghsot n The Word n is acting religious, such is Not a Christ Body-such is a Religious(Doctrine) body. will they go to heaven, yes, if dey r born again.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by safarigirl(f): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
youngbesttips:
hahahahahhahhhahahahahahahahhahahh, do u study sd scripture @ll..hahahahahah
No wonder you enjoy Mediocrity as a Christian Life...........hahahahhahahhahahah, do you what Speaking in Tongues does, hahahaha, u(yes u) don't and will never understand it until u r filled with the Holy Ghost. let me help you a beg.
1. praying in tongues is of 2 kinds been "the tongues of angels(d one dat we pray by the ability of d holy ghost, without our ill-filled mind understanding) and "the tongues of men- dix one is a MINISTERIAL gift-okay, you pray by the ability of the holy ghost and the holy ghost gives u d interpretation, dix one is given only to the 5 fold ministry,hahahahahahaha, so mr.man when u pray in tongues-do u know what happens 2 u....hahahahahahaha u don't know because u no not the scripture, no wonder the scripture says that CARNAL men cannot understand SPIRITUAL tins---so, even if i show and tell what it does u will still doubt it wit ur little mind.hahahahahahahahaha, please, get filled with d holy ghost and u will.......................................u wanna hear it all. then start by been born again.... and go 2 bible teaching church and not a religious one where everyone including u is a chief judge of the body of christ..hahahahahhahhahahhaha, am not laughing @ u but just d ignorance
save your epistle for gullible xtians, how can an 'entire' church speak in tongues? Thousands having the same gift of speech, but not one person can interprete, the spirit doesn't operate like that. I'm sure you speak in tongues too, right? Don't assume NL is one of those churches that make people speak in tongues or risk membership. Let it be known that all who sin against the Holy Spirit, will be shown no mercy, pretending to have the gift of töngues is a sin against the Holy Spirit. Look for someone else to attack please, don't bring your BS my way. You can laugh all you want, I'll save my laughter for when you all realise your goof. P.S I never made fun of those who actually have the gift, these people are very rare, but in Naija, everybody claims to have the gift, dem suppose advertise am?
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Ptolomeus(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
Who said there is "Nigerian church"?
Christianity is a sect of Jewish roots. It has nothing to do with Nigeria.
The settlers were forcibly imposed the cult ... There is no Nigerian church. Let's talk seriously and historical knowledge.
Does not exist Nigerian Christianity or nigerian Islam
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
brownusagirl:

Lol preach! But still go to church though because staying close to God is essential.
God doesnt live in such churches so stay at home and worship him
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by megachuks(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
First of all, there is no hell fire. Those churches u re referring to will face eternal damnation.
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
lepasharon: churches that celebrate:
new year
easter
christmas
mothers day
fathers day
haloween

churches that:
tell you jesus is god
tell you its ok to eat pork
preach the trinity
na wetin b ur own
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Oluwatoyinella(f): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
lepasharon: churches that celebrate: new year easter christmas mothers day fathers day haloween churches that: tell you jesus is god tell you its ok to eat pork preach the trinity
no doubt; you must be a deeper life memeber . . . . believe me your reward is in Heaven
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by joiam: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
solidbroda: If You Attends Theses Kind Of Churches, Your Hell Fire Is So Sure

Churches that market their programs as if they want to sell big time like mimi and indomie.
Churches that tell you first thing in the morning about tithe and offering.
Churches that encourage mini skirt, and all kinds of flamboyant dressing.
Churches that encourages material competition.
Churches that you cannot afford to send your kids to their private schools after your contributions.
Churches that would hardly donate to charity, or even if they do, it is just to promote themselves.
Churches that would always tell you what you want to hear.
Church leaders who only prophesy footbal, bad things to occur without providing way out. sign of marketing their churches.
Jerry coils church filled pastors.
Churches were ladies put on skirt that would flatter their figure so much that the church would ignore.
Churches in which the choir master bleeps almost all the choir ladies and yet the man is still serving.
Churches that would preach about salvation ones in a year.
You can add yours too

In that case, no church is free! Even the ones that pretend nit to like prosperity and seem to live a moderate life, they are more often than not pretenders. You didn't mention things like jealousy, envy, slander, backbiting, lack of love and care, denominational pride, making tradition of elders to replace the Word of God, hypocrisy, etc. If these are in a church, even without the physical ones you've mentioned, the leaders there will answer queries before God!
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by jennifer22(f): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Churches where the pastor never preaches HOLINESS and the second coming of Jesus Christ, churches where the pastor only preach on giving bountiful. LOL
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Princewell2012(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2015
kamsibaby:
U guy should stop speaking bad about d church of God rather focus urselves in making heaven.have u guys eva heard of a muslim condenming their religion inspite of wot is currently happening.pls u guys should watch ur mouth!!
Btw, what makes you thinks That those churches belongs to God
Re: Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Philippians 2:12).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Release Of Fluid While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.