Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Need My Heart Broken - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need My Heart Broken (2004 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Idowuogbo(f): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood: @ OP are you serious lol... really dude, this post lol can't stop laughing... I guess some man's are too stupid to see a good thing when its right in front of them. Gush a girl loves you that much and all you want to do is brake her heart.

Why date her in the first place when you know that your love for her will die down? Maybe you should try developing that love you use to have for her again.
Tell me there is another girl that you want?

LOL Nigerian man's never seems to amaze me
See dis safari zoo cleaner wiv her usual grammatical grenades, Nigeria man's u no! Kai! Lmaoooo!!!!
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by lifestyle1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood: @ OP are you serious lol... really dude, this post lol can't stop laughing... I guess some man's are too stupid to see a good thing when its right in front of them. Gush a girl loves you that much and all you want to do is brake her heart.

Why date her in the first place when you know that your love for her will die down? Maybe you should try developing that love you use to have for her again.

Are you a 'warri' babe ? undecided
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by lifestyle1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dis safari zoo cleaner wiv her usual grammatical grenades, Nigeria man's u no! Kai! Lmaoooo!!!!

wetin ur eye find reach there ? grin
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2012

yeah. This lil. babe understands what am actually thinking. And yes she loves me and i want to break her heart but i want her to break my heart first so that it dont actually seems am being wicked to her. I just pray I catch her cheating someday so that i can use that as an excuse for breaking her heart. I dont think I cant redevelop the lost love feelings because it is already gone. And yes i want another girl daz if i can see one but for now, i dont really see any yet. Still searching. But cant search well if this one is still by my side. Daz why i need her to break my unbroken heart.
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
life_style:

wetin ur eye find reach there ? grin
Oh boi! I no no o! grin
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by shadshadyz: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2012

hmm the handwriting is already very clear on the wall, the girl must have been spending on him and thats why he dated her in the first place.
dont worry many many girls go soon break your heart tire!
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Peterson1993: lol. Whoz taking drugs.. Am asking how i can break up with a girl without hurting her feelings and you telling me to stay off drugs?

the way you wrote this topic (style and concept) is just dumb.
that's all. smiley
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
shadshadyz: hmm the handwriting is already very clear
on the wall, the girl must have been
spending on him and thats why he dated
her in the first place.
dont worry many many girls go soon
break your heart tire!
nope, your wrong. I believe tdaz major reason why she dont want to leave me because i spend alot on her. I give her everything she request for. She cool,calm, but the feelings not there anymore. Cant cope with it.
BelaMorena: the way you wrote this topic (style and
concept) is just dumb.
that's all.
k. to you. I like speaking and writting in a way that no one will ever expect and may seem confusing but gradually making sense and daz what i did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Can You Spend On A First Date? / Pls Help!!!am Dying In Silence. / how To Get A Rich Guy To Love And Marry You [ladies Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.