Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? (919 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by illusion2: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2007
I have 5 things I look out for & they all begin with the letter B wink
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by pin4eva(f): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2007
letter B?, bad girl?,
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by illusion2: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
No what DO you think , all of mine start with B

forgive me for duplicating this post, i don't know how to remove it,
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by sylvex(f): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2007
A Lady in the Public, a Chef in the kitchen and a BITCH in the bed, hmmmmmmm grin
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by Faitymine(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2007
kissTo be honest her behaviours, which is the most obligatory aspect you need to consider in life.
Secondly she most be beautiful, inteligent, matured, good looking lady.
Above all, she has to be very romantic  kiss, "her Arsenal and Manchester has to be, grin kiss"
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by aPr: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
caring, fashionable
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by manibuds(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
slyvex you got it!, but i'll settle for 2 out of 3(the kitchen part can be waived) smiley
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
Anything that looks attractive; it may be the way she smiles, the way she walks, the way she talks, the or her bhaviour. But there's got to be something extra odinary that I must see in her.
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by Winnergal(f): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
@Illusion2

You meant:

Beauty
Brain
Bitch(in bed)
Booty
Boobs

But i don't support that idealogy.
We are all created in God's image. We are all beautifully and wonderfully made. I hate it when peaople call others 'ugly'; that's one of the things i can't stand in life. I hate pride. Cheers
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2007
For me, it goes a bit deeper than the external. . .

1) Personality
2) Brain
3) Temperment
4) Ambition
5) Compatibility

The rest, like looks, etc are a bonus.
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by illusion2: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2007
Winnergal:

@Illusion2
You meant:
Beauty
Brain
Bitch(in bed)
Booty
Boobs

@Winnergal,u were close:
My  criteria in descending order of importance :
1.Brain
2.Black
3.Boobs
4.Bush
5.Bakassi(or Booty) grin grin
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by yimiton(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2007
In a guy, I look for the H I M in him.  tongue smiley
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by illusion2: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2007
and what would H I M mean?
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by olanajim(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2007
?
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by AKMoor(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2007
Yimi baby,what do you mean exactly?I'm curious.Please I need to know.Meanwhile,how was your night?
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by immunno(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2007
humility and sincerity.everything else is secondary
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by yimiton(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2007
@ A.K. Moor,
To begin with I AIN'T NO BABY! I love to be called YIMI or YIMITON.

Fine buddy, my night was cool. Thanks for asking.
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by illusion2: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2007
& H I M?
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by illusion2: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2007
& H I M?
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by rockiedink(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2007
*waiting for yimiton's answer. . .
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by yimiton(f): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2007
Yes! Here I am.
The H I M simply means, all it takes to be a man! grin cheesy

I love Fridays!
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by illusion2: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2007
Ok now smiley

Have a lovely weekend. wink
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by rockiedink(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2007
@yimiton
The H I M simply means, all it takes to be a man!
shocked

umm, ehm, ahh, err, ooooo-kkaaaaayyy.

i agree its very vital.
Re: Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? by yimiton(f): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2007
illusion2:

Ok now smiley

Have a lovely weekend. wink

Sure I will! Thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

Worst Break Up Lines Ever / Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent / Can You Marry:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.