Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,896 members, 7,852,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl (15416 Views)

Picture Warning People Of Dumping Waste Anyhow. / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics / Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by MrTurkey(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2007
the duel of the century is about to commence cool
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by PurestBoy(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2007
@ Mr Kronkykay,

Bros, why don't you leave me alone and mind whatever business you have with these idiots. I wouldn't want us to start our own. Ok?
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by SugaLips(f): 12:55am On Nov 27, 2007
@PurestBoy,

You've at least proven to us beyond reasonable doubt that your brain isn't capable enough of insulting people so you copy and paste from the Internet. Why am I not surprised? Isn't that why your imaginary girlfriend dumped you?

PurestBoy:

@ Mr Kronkykay,

Bros, why don't you leave me alone and mind whatever business you have with these idiots. I wouldn't want us to start our own. Ok?

Like you did anything to anyone. Go suck on your boss's cock cuz we all know that's the only way he'd promote you from janitor.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 27, 2007
haba. . .why is it that every thread i go in there's fight? cry cry
people why can't we get along? because then the world wouldn't go round
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by SugaLips(f): 1:07am On Nov 27, 2007
When assholes like DumbestBoy just refuse to take no as an answer there's bound to be drama which I'm up and ready for.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by MrTurkey(m): 1:09am On Nov 27, 2007
toyinrayo:

people why can't we get along?
see, that's what happens when y'all insist on masticating my brethren at the slightest opportunity, it has been scientifically proven that turkey meat does sh_t to the brain (anyone heard of turkey flu?)
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 27, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

see, that's what happens when y'all insist on masticating my brethren at the slightest opportunity, it has been scientifically proven that turkey meat does sh_t to the brain (anyone heard of turkey flu?)

lol. . sorry, but i didn't get that
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by MrTurkey(m): 1:20am On Nov 27, 2007
toyinrayo:

lol. . sorry, but i didn't get that
okay, let me break it down for you, do not eat turkey meat or else you get infected with the perpetual agressive pro-violent urge (p.a.p.u. otherwise known as turkey flu) grin
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

okay, let me break it down for you, do not eat turkey meat or else you get infected with the perpetual agressive pro-violent urge (p.a.p.u. otherwise known as turkey flu) grin

lol. . ur not serious jo tongue
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by MrTurkey(m): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2007
grin
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by PurestBoy(m): 1:38am On Nov 27, 2007
Suga_Lips:

When assholes like DumbestBoy just refuse to take no as an answer there's bound to be drama which I'm up and ready for.

Lol, "which one is copy and paste from the internet?" Get off the net if you've got nothing else to say instead of trying to turn it all over. Mind you, I dumped my ex when I caught her creeping, I did the dumping and not she. Just don't dare me, I'll trash you the way I'll be trashing Sevilla later today. What about that? Isn't that cool?
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by MrTurkey(m): 1:43am On Nov 27, 2007
PurestBoy:
Mind you, I dumped my ex when I caught her creeping, I did the dumping and not she. Just don't dare me, I'll trash you the way I'll be trashing Sevilla later today
musing to myself (if somebody was satisfactorily trashing someone, then maybe someone might not have been creeping)
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by SugaLips(f): 4:54am On Nov 27, 2007
PurestBoy:

Lol, "which one is copy and paste from the internet?" Get off the net if you've got nothing else to say instead of trying to turn it all over. Mind you, I dumped my ex when I caught her creeping, I did the dumping and not she. Just don't dare me, I'll trash you the way I'll be trashing Sevilla later today. What about that? Isn't that cool?

Bitch check out where you got the insults from

http://www.jokejam.com/insults_jokes.htm

So you caught your imaginary girlfriend cheating on you with your imaginary best friend? Are you done crying out your eyes yet? Well he could satisfy her a lot better that you could sexually.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by Pepeye(f): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2007
Methinks the poster has got a distorted sense of humour
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by ozigbo(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2007
buy her a car and tal her that it is over end of story.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by Migines(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2007
@purestboy
lmao
wipe ur tears i d!Ssed u so bad din i?. u're even much more dumber than i tot. bout maturity, ur username says it all.
I had the tym to google almost all ur "questions" and i waz definitely not surprised. Asking me wat i think of the human race sounds lyk " i'm from earth where the fck re u 4rm" or doz ur sorry a$$ not knw anything bout originality?
I wuld av continued but i can c u're already reporting me to yo momma and i definitely wunt want the fat dumb b!tch anywhere near my door, i just got it fixed.
So Wen u're man enuf to make xtra effort and squeez out a few words 4rm dat vacuum of urs, i'll be online.

On a more serious not brova, i sincerely hope dat 1 day, u'll find that missing knot.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by Migines(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2007
@purestboy
lmao
wipe ur tears i d!Ssed u so bad din i?. u're even much more dumber than i tot. bout maturity, ur username says it all.
I had the tym to google almost all ur "questions" and i waz definitely not surprised. Asking me wat i think of the human race sounds lyk " i'm from earth where the fck re u 4rm" or doz ur sorry a$$ not knw anything bout originality?
I wuld av continued but i can c u're already reporting me to yo momma and i definitely wunt want the fat dumb b!tch anywhere near my door, i just got it fixed.
So Wen u're man enuf to make xtra effort and squeez out a few words 4rm dat vacuum of urs, i'll be online.

On a more serious not brova, i sincerely hope dat 1 day, u'll find that missing knot.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by djcrooky(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2007
singing
if i Bleep u, u Bleep me
man no go vex
step on the mattrass
man no go vex

by p square
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by kronkykay(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2007
i just cant believe that a leprechaun like purestboy can still come online to show his ugly battered face.

wanna start sumthing with me?

wat a funny world!

if your mother hadn't chewed up my condom, this retarded mistake wouldn't have been typing here.

go 7cuk yourself.

@miggy

sorry man connectn went off y'day

sup with clem? haven't seen her around.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by djcrooky(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2007
why is it that when i write f**k it changes to mess
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by djcrooky(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2007
eg
i wanna spell f**k in full
Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep

it would change to mess
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by kronkykay(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2007
hey suga

why yu wasting you on a redondo?

@dj crooky

7uck! doesn't it serve the same purpose?

it's the site programming to blot out all vulgar words you can think of.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by Migines(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2007
@djcrooky
its been programed to change words lyk fuc!<, d!C!< datts why users always modify them.
But, u wunt get bleeped by writing fucking.
U'll get away wit d two.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by djcrooky(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2007
ohhh
f**k amd mess to not meaning alike
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by ravenzord(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ migines;:is it find ur knot or find ur nut?
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by SugaLips(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2007
@dj,

You can say Bleep, Zap, Bleep orĀ  mess. Fucking still works aiit.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by djcrooky(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
thank u now i can say Zap you with ease
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by topeteadr(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2007
Wtf is going on here. Can someone xplain to me pls.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by MrTurkey(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2007
tope_teadr:
Wtf is going on here. Can someone explain to me please.
everyone in da thread (that is exceptin me though grin)has been infected with perpetual agressive pro-violent urge (p.a.p.u. otherwise known as turkey flu). it twists brain cells and renders the victim a numbskull incapable of reason

it comes from devouring turkey meat
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by topeteadr(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2007
Lol u mean we should stop eating turkey meat, what would happen to the turkey i'm eating right now.
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by MrTurkey(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2007
then i'm afraid you just gonno end up falling a victim to the flu , you gat like six hours and counting. . . sad
Re: A Civilized Way Of Dumping A Girl by topeteadr(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2007
SorrY dude; . . . . . . . . . . . . , , , , , , , I've g0t am antIflu, , , shieLd. . . s0 i can d0nt hv, , , , . . . . . . t0 w0rry 'bout that.
. . . . . , , , , whIch meanĀ§ i hv 2 c0ntinue, , , eatinG mY turkey. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , , , , , , .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

She Is A Malaysian / Joke (For Yoruba readers ONLY) / How To Package Your Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.