Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (30171 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by drnoel: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
u must be her spiritual husband grin grin grin
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by DukeNija(m): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: SMH!!! Poster, pls wot are DNA tests dia for?

Oma she o! Both u and ur friend need brain renewal.
S.M.H for you If you cannot offer a simple advice without an insult. DNA test when a woman is just some weeks pregnant?shocked shocked shocked
HABA Madame Doctorcry

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ifihearam: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2012
@poster I don't think there is anything tp panic about if you know ur hand or ur so called friends hand is clean ooo.
@idowu
This useless girls own is getting too much here oo
Come oo u dis fool who is ur mate here? Do you fink you are talking to ur local peers here?
If you know u have nothing short of insults to dish out of that wide gutter of your which you mistake for a mouth,then seal it up or for ever remain dumb.

Idiot,enoff already of ur excesses
Bloody punk without home training
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by brownusagirl(f): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2012
Bring her to new york city and put her on the maury povich show! Kmsl! No just kidding but ask her what's the deal.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ACM10: 1:19am On Jun 06, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.

The bolded makes u silly. Why iz your friend lozin sleep since he knows that he iz innocent?
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 06, 2012
I think your pastor friend left his mushroom top on the car seat when he gave the girl a lift. She mistakenly sat on the mushroom top and she got pregnant. That's what happens when you forget your mushroom top on a car seat and give a woman a ride!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by tellwisdom: 1:20am On Jun 06, 2012
Bros, drop that pastor uniform and give her blow on the JAW angry angry
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 06, 2012
Maybe intercourse may not have taken place but they did rub ge..nital to ge.. nital?

Is possible you know, pre c...u.m may have gotten her pregnant.

I wish I could flog some of you kids that are having sex without knowing everything involved. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Stoopid generation, I regret been born in it.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by freecocoa(f): 1:36am On Jun 06, 2012
OP before i proceed I'd like to say,never conclude you know anyone too well,don't ever say"he\she can never do that" big mistake i tell ya. I'm talking from experience,sometimes i hear people say"cocoa cannot do that,i know her well" in my mind i just laugh and say"ogbeni don't be so sure cos i can do worse" cheesy

@Topic,if your friend is sure he did nothing then he has nada to worry about,if he is a nice man who hasn't given his family(wife especially) reasons to doubt and suspect him,i trust they'll stand by him till it can be proven that the child isn't his.

On the other hand,he can go meet the girl's family and have them bring the girl to narrate whatever she claims happened,she could be scared and just called out his name as the one responsible maybe because he's a well respected man,thinking it would buy her time to arrange herself(some girls do that),if the girl is not a hardened criminal,i think she'd break in his presence and probably tell the truth that's only if......

Then again she may not even know who's responsible sef and just wants her people to quit asking her who the father is.

Finally let that your friend search himself and heart o,hmm cos some men gan sef are pathological liars,either ways if he is or not responsible,it will be known in a matter of 9 months or for however long she carries the pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by muffins99(f): 2:12am On Jun 06, 2012
nairalanders please try and do some research before posting replies.

There are prenatal DNA tests (CVS and amniocentesis) which can be carried out during pregnancies as early as the 10th week. Although the results are as accurate as post natal tests, the procedures involve some element of risk of miscarriage. A non-invasive prenatal DNA test is done by way of blood sample since a child's DNA enters the mother's blood through the walls of the placenta. I don't have details of cost but other people have hinted that it is very expensive. I also do not know if pre-natal tests are available in Nigeria but I should think so. Are we not the giant of africa?

I read somewhere that ultrasounds are also fairly accurate in showing the age of the embryo in the early stages of pregs; this might be useful if your friend remembers the day he gave her a lift.

I hope you find this useful, if not now maybe sometime in the future when another friend/ uncle/ brother ends up in the same situation

http://ask.metafilter.com/157257/How-to-best-establish-prenatal-paternity
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Konnektions146(m): 2:16am On Jun 06, 2012
i have dis feeling dat OP is de one directly involved but nonetheless, make we take Agnes as oyibo name

i hear guys askin y de guy is panicking wen he knows he aint responsible. nobody would be faced with such allegation and not loose sleep cos He is human, he has a family dat he needs to try so hard to protect and keep intact.

OP, yur friend should invite de lady for a meeting and ask what she wants(he may have to record de conversation just in case any truth comes).
if de lady resists a personal resolution and tries to create more troubles, den, family may hv to come in.

pls NOTE: tell yur friend to make his wife know IF he is sure he is clean(depending on his history with ladies, and confidence de wife may have in him)

wishin yur friend de best
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by eledalo: 2:22am On Jun 06, 2012
Whats so hard to believe? Afterall Jesus was born in a similar way, or are you saying thats a lie? shocked shocked shocked
Get your friend a manger and a room in the inn before it gets full. Also find 3 wise men.

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Flaguppeace: 2:22am On Jun 06, 2012
Please ask ur friend very well. He may be the first man to transfer preg by bluetooth.
You can trust ur friend, but pls don't trust his 3rd leg in-between the laps.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by erniok(m): 2:24am On Jun 06, 2012
With this update on paternity test, let the fight begin. I'm here with my popcorn and soda for the early morning show.

PS: if you run....

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Ortis: 2:30am On Jun 06, 2012
GboyegaD:

That is where our differences lie you know. Some partners would want more clarification while some would be okay based on the confirmation from the husband. It is the type of wife he has that matters most though. I only feel his plight because something similar once happened to my uncle. There is a case of a friend who also had a similar experience just 2years ago but in his own, he slept with the girl because she lured him to while she was pregnant but thank God for our intervention and some little knowledge we have about pregnancy and we were able to detect she only wanted to rope him in. At last when the girl born, she no gree tell my friend and the guy mama don fall maga before them giving her family for ante natal because the guy couldn't deny it since it was unprotected sex.
.....nanananananah nonsense
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 06, 2012
It happens.

Mary didn't sleep with Joseph, but she got pregnant for him.

Don't be a coward by running away. Sit down, be there for her and look after your baby(babies).

God bless.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by ACM10: 2:36am On Jun 06, 2012
muffins99: nairalanders please try and do some research before posting replies.

There are prenatal DNA tests (CVS and amniocentesis) which can be carried out during pregnancies as early as the 10th week. Although the results are as accurate as post natal tests, the procedures involve some element of risk of miscarriage. A non-invasive prenatal DNA test is done by way of blood sample since a child's DNA enters the mother's blood through the walls of the placenta. I don't have details of cost but other people have hinted that it is very expensive. I also do not know if pre-natal tests are available in Nigeria but I should think so. Are we not the giant of africa?

I read somewhere that ultrasounds are also fairly accurate in showing the age of the embryo in the early stages of pregs; this might be useful if your friend remembers the day he gave her a lift.

I hope you find this useful, if not now maybe sometime in the future when another friend/ uncle/ brother ends up in the same situation

http://ask.metafilter.com/157257/How-to-best-establish-prenatal-paternity

Those investigative modalities are not available in Nigeria at present. The ones that are available are pretty expensive. Besides, it's pointless to expoze the gravid female and the foetus to so much risk, just to establish paternity.

CVS(Chorionic Villous Samplin) and Amniocentesis iz frought with a lot of dangerz for both the mother and foetus that no sane doctor will advise that for the sake of establishin paternity. These investigative modalities are reserved for the suspected cases of serious genetic disorder in the developin foetus.

You can help us by listin centres in Nigeria that offers such services.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Mayflowa(m): 2:46am On Jun 06, 2012
rokiatu: Maybe intercourse may not have taken place but they did rub ge..nital to ge.. nital?

Is possible you know, pre c...u.m may have gotten her pregnant.

I wish I could flog some of you kids that are having sex without knowing everything involved. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Stoopid generation, I regret been born in it.

I gerrit! Like u were doing in ur hay days while trying to maintain ur virginity. Now u can talk! Thank God u married now. Keep ur husband from straying o...madam
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 06, 2012
If he truly is a minister of God, and he is innocent, all he need do is make certain open declarations to her God being the witness.
Woo mehn, when God rises to vindicate him ehn, that girl go beg taiya.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Mayflowa(m): 2:55am On Jun 06, 2012
freecocoa: OP before i proceed I'd like to say,never conclude you know anyone too well,don't ever say"he\she can never do that" big mistake i tell ya. I'm talking from experience,sometimes i hear people say"cocoa cannot do that,i know her well" in my mind i just laugh and say"ogbeni don't be so sure cos i can do worse" cheesy

@Topic,if your friend is sure he did nothing then he has nada to worry about,if he is a nice man who hasn't given his family(wife especially) reasons to doubt and suspect him,i trust they'll stand by him till it can be proven that the child isn't his.

On the other hand,he can go meet the girl's family and have them bring the girl to narrate whatever she claims happened,she could be scared and just called out his name as the one responsible maybe because he's a well respected man,thinking it would buy her time to arrange herself(some girls do that),if the girl is not a hardened criminal,i think she'd break in his presence and probably tell the truth that's only if......

Then again she may not even know who's responsible sef and just wants her people to quit asking her who the father is.

Finally let that your friend search himself and heart o,hmm cos some men gan sef are pathological liars,either ways if he is or not responsible,it will be known in a matter of 9 months or for however long she carries the pregnancy.

You make sense Cocoa. This is how to contribute to discourse. Why ain't you taking to your sis 'Idowuogbon'. NL seems to be getting to her. Her rascality is growing worse and becoming annoying. Please tell her to calm down and exercise caution. She should be a lady that she is. I hope she doesn't behave same way out in the real world there? Maybe she is just trying to be funny. I hate to talk peeps down but I just have to do it because I used to really like her here!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05am On Jun 06, 2012
Mayflowa:

You make sense Cocoa. This is how to contribute to discourse. Why ain't you taking to your sis 'Idowuogbon'. NL seems to be getting to her. Her rascality is growing worse and becoming annoying. Please tell her to calm down and exercise caution. She should be a lady that she is. I hope should doesn't behave same way out in the real world sha? Maybe she is just trying to be funny. I hate to talk peeps down but I just have to do it because I used to really like her here!

Mayflowa pls STFU! Don't get me started, cocoa has her days and I have mine. Calling my online persona rascality is actually a compliment. Now enough of ur blah blah blah! U like me or not I dont give a shyte! Am not here to please ur types. So zip it u oozed enough bullllshitzzzz.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14am On Jun 06, 2012
ACM10:

Those investigative modalities are not available in Nigeria at present. The ones that are available are pretty expensive. Besides, it's pointless to expoze the gravid female and the foetus to so much risk, just to establish paternity.

CVS(Chorionic Villous Samplin) and Amniocentesis iz frought with a lot of dangerz for both the mother and foetus that no sane doctor will advise that for the sake of establishin paternity. These investigative modalities are reserved for the suspected cases of serious genetic disorder in the developin foetus.

You can help us by listin centres in Nigeria that offers such services.

Acm, I was about posting d risks involved doing a test y d lady is still pregnant. Thumbs up for dat!

All d poster and his so called innocent friend shud simply do is..... Go have a meeting wiv d gals family and oda parties caught up in d scenario.He needs to thoroughly explain to dem he is not d baby dada if indeed he had nothing to do wiv her, and dat d only way he can prove he Is innocent,is waiting till baby is born so necessary tests can be carried out. How hard is dat? Dis are grown men not teenagers ya no! Nonsense!!!!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17am On Jun 06, 2012
freecocoa: OP before i proceed I'd like to say,never conclude you know anyone too well,don't ever say"he\she can never do that" big mistake i tell ya. I'm talking from experience,sometimes i hear people say"cocoa cannot do that,i know her well" in my mind i just laugh and say"ogbeni don't be so sure cos i can do worse" cheesy

Born again! U better warn ur jimmy jack, I dey my lane o!

By d way, ur posts was gbammed.

Proud of u! kiss
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20am On Jun 06, 2012
ifihearam: @poster I don't think there is anything tp panic about if you know ur hand or ur so called friends hand is clean ooo.
@idowu
This useless girls own is getting too much here oo
Come oo u dis fool who is ur mate here? Do you fink you are talking to ur local peers here?
If you know u have nothing short of insults to dish out of that wide gutter of your which you mistake for a mouth,then seal it up or for ever remain dumb.

Idiot,enoff already of ur excesses
Bloody punk without home training
Mtcheeew

Who is my mate? Lmao!!!

Kai! Ur own na plain comedy, talk from hia reach January next year I no send ur customised bullshitzzzz

Ode!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:23am On Jun 06, 2012
Duke_Nija:
S.M.H for you If you cannot offer a simple advice without an insult. DNA test when a woman is just some weeks pregnant?shocked shocked shocked
HABA Madame Doctorcry
And who said dey shud go running tests wen d lady is still pregnant? Pls quote where I stated such, as usual u were itching to join d pack rite? SMH for u o!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2012
2buff: If he truly is a minister of God, and he is innocent, all he need do is make certain open declarations to her God being the witness.
Woo mehn, when God rises to vindicate him ehn, that girl go beg taiya.
Buffy,wetin u dey yarn na! U better advice d maye cus all dis bulldogs just dey type wiv anuz.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by AnotherOkija: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2012
Is she a Virgin?!

Does her name happen to be Mary?!

Is the guy involved named Joe?!

If the answer to all this is Yes.. Give him a bible to read the books of Matthew, Luke and Mark... I think there is a Jew in there that got a pregnancy that wasnt his pinned on him in under similar circumstances..
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 06, 2012
vicoloni: A close friend of mine just called to inform me that a young lady whom he just met casually recently just called and told him she is pregnant for him. He was still trying to absorb this rather funny claim only for her elder sister to call and rain threats on him.

My friend is a practising xtian and happily married with children. He claimed to have given her a lift about a month ago because she is the younger sister to a former neighbour.

If I didnt know my friend very well i would not have doubted the girl's claim.

Kindly offer advise on what he should do. I have a feeling some people are just trying to smear his good public name. My friend is a respected minister of God in my area.

Regards.

In this day and age we live in, you don't have to have penetration with a woman to get her pregnant. If she has access to your se$men; from mas$turbation or something, she gets a tissue or wash cloth and cleans it off of you as any nice lady would do, she goes to the restroom/bathroom pretending to be disposing or washing it off, guess what? she inserts the sp$erm into herself and gbam! few weeks she pregnant. DNA would say its your child but you keep saying: I never slept with her. Nobody wants to hear that; even your mother would say: you are a bloody liarsmiley

This happened to a friend. Till today he is still in shock how he got her pregnant not sleeping with her but 5 DNA tests say he is the father. Has been paying child support since then.

Women are getting much more smarter these days. We guys just have to catch upsmiley
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Ruq: 4:24am On Jun 06, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: tongue tongue tongue

I just don't get it when people like you come on NL just to throw insults around.
Must you display your ignorance on every given topic posted on NL romance section?

Come to think of it, do you even know what DNA testing is all about? Or how hw it works?!
So anybody who doesn't think like you or share your ideology is a retardeen right? ? ?
Instead of you to say something more reasonable all you can say is "DNA test".

So he should proceed to carrying out a DNA test on an embryo right?
FYI, the child will have to be given birth to before any DNA testing can be carried out on him/her you sil.ly she-goat!!!

And you think having a DNA tested is as cheap and as easy as the regular PT were you got do every month Get a life - A$$H0L3!!

So he should waste his money taking care of a pregnacy he is not responsible for(before the child is given birth to) and also to carry DNA test on a baby he sure is not is?

FYI DNA test can/should be carried out when in doubt. That is to say if you've slept with the woman before and believe for sure the
baby is not your!!!!

@OP you can tell you guy to visit the family of the gurl and let them know the truth or have her arrested for blackmailing!!!

Just my point!
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by Ruq: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2012
its just plain crazy to hear. for me your friend is to effin calm.

he shuda para! for them wella if he didn't do anything but the lifting. Maybe during the lift, he lifted some other parts. he shouldn't be confused if he didn't. i kinda doubt you xtian friend.

I would advice he paras like he has never done before nd forget his church reputation. d one way i Zap self i Dey deny not to talk of not shAGin.
Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by dayokanu(m): 4:39am On Jun 06, 2012
This is easy, Let your friend bring the girl and both bring out their genitals

If the man tries to put in the diiick into her poohsiee, and the man is able to thrust like 70times without releasing that means he didnt do it.

But if the dickkk fits perfectly he thrusted and released before 50 times that means the diick and poohsie have some previous familiarity and he is responsible for the belle

Incase you are confused, bring one cute NL babe and let me show you how to do the test, bring ether idowuogbo or freecocoa

1 Like

Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by velo10: 4:47am On Jun 06, 2012
tell the gold-digger to go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.