Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary (13530 Views)

Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by olusogo: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
Those idiots would ever be in the front line to curse Buhari. They so much hate him but they fail to realize that prosterity would not judge them right because the man says simple truth. I remembered when Buba Marwa, the MD of Albarka Airline, said to the face of formmer President Obasanjo how they cut corners in the Aviation Industries.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by BetaThings: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
These planes are made abroad
They are Serviced abroad
The runways are constructed by foreign companies
Our navigational gadgets are made abroad
But crashes are COMMON in Nigeria
But crashes are not common in Ghana, Togo, Rwanda, South Africaetc
This is because the only INPUT we make is CORRUPTION

btw
Under Obasanjo, 4 major crashes (EAS, Sosoliso, ADC and Bellview)
Jonathan, 1 major crash now
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by bakila: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

The man is utterly shameless and wicked.
Beaf: Poor Buhari, the scary eyed mullah! He always hops out of the bushes whenever there is unfortunate loss of life. embarassed
Let him be reminded that the blood of our youth corpers, slain by his almajiri's is...

calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling...

The innocent blood of his victims is calling. Buhari will answer.
Beaf:

The man is utterly shameless and wicked.

The post of a very educated adult in response to ALLEGATION of corruption in the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA HEADED BY JONATHAN.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by cemeseh(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
yorke1: Buhari should keep shut there. Useless bigot.
cool
now look at...when he was d head of state what did he do?
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by BetaThings: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
cemeseh: coolnow look at...when he was d head of state what did he do?
He instilled discipline in the polity
Buhari confronted Britain over Umaru Dikko's matter
Now one Indian company is doing to us in our country what they cannot contemplate in India!

He dealt with Chad when they used to invade Nigeria
Chad now lives in fear of the might of Nigeria

Don't forget that Buhari was head of state for 20 months - Jonathan has done 25 months as FULL president
Nigeria was heavily indebted (we were spending over 40% of forex earnings on debt servicing) and had little export earnings during Buhari's time
Compare that to now

2 Likes

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Herosenior(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
Slyr0x: The Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and its Presidential Candidate in the last 2011 general elections, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), have attributed the last Sunday Dana aircraft crash to the high level of corruption ravaging the nation.

The Party who expressed shocked over the incident which claimed the lives of 153 passengers, also called for probe over the untimely death of the victims.

Buhari personally said the corruption in the Aviation sector was the major reasons why planes crashed in the country.

The former Military Head of State noted that “two former Ministers of Aviation are undergoing prosecution for corruption.

“This pervasive corruption by the successive PDP-led Federal Government, as regards administration of the aviation sector, have corrupted this important sector of the nation state that industry’s best practices are often circumvented at will by the airline operators. The result of these infractions is what we witness with Air disasters!”

According to a statement in Abuja by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Rotimi Fashakin, said “But we doubt the sincerity of the PDP-led Federal Government in unearthing the real causes of these disasters.”

Fashakin said the weak handling of the probes will never get the country to develop positively.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/06/05/corruption-in-aviation-sector-caused-the-plane-crash-buhari-cpc/
Fashakin last statement might b rght bt ds Aboki of Buhari shldn't b bais on isues lik ds he radr kep quiet if he hs ntng 2 say,s dt only tn he notcd in nigeria?wt of boko fools,plz lets blame it on d aviatn nd nt pdp or fed.govmt
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
To those of you reading unneccessary meanings to the gospel truth Buhari said, i pray that you guys don't get involved in the aftermath of the reward of corruption, maybe then you can think straight.

Keep blaming Buhari for the blood of the innocent the president (Jonathan) was voted in to protect.

Everywhere is no longer safe, up (plane crashing), down, (road accidents), back (Kidnappers), Front, (bomb blasts). Where else can we turn to? if you stay indoors, you are also not safe, neither is going outside safe.. when did Nigerians allow this mess to get to this level?

Until it's your turn
Until it's your turn
Until it's your turn.

Think.....................................................................................and reason..........................................reasonably.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Akpan107(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
Thank you Mr.Buhari, but in 2015 you're going no where! You can never be the President of this my beloved Country. We dont want you, go to Niger Republic and contest, you will surely win, BUT NEVER IN MY BELOVED COUNTRY, NIGERIA.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by freshmoney(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling...

Just you are unaware of your talent- a good gospel back-up singer.

What is the meaning of this, but seriously?cheesy
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by calaway: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
We know that buhari and his team of follower who have vowed to make jonathans tenure Hell(ungovernable) pray for this sort of disasters to happen if they cannot create them. we know that all the petrol tanker fires and daily woes are orchestrated by the heartless infidels.

All those who attck GEJ government now have been in the business of attacking GEJ from the start.Even when they backed ATIKU. I guess then PDP was not so Bad. This useless Hausa parasites. anyway buhari has given us the path to tow in 2015 kill all hausa people from lagos to jos from bayelsa to benue from ebonyi to kaduna from calabar to taraba. Kill them as they will kill again if buhari does not win. Be prepared.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
cool
Poor Buhari, the scary eyed mullah! He always hops out of the bushes whenever there is unfortunate loss of life. embarassed
Let him be reminded that the blood of our youth corpers, slain by his almajiri's is...

The innocent blood of his victims is calling. Buhari will answer.
cool
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by vanstanzy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
KnowAll: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

some of u idioooots ruled by foooooolllls deserve the kind of leaders u have. If anything else, Buhari would bring some wisdom to the senile Governance we are practising at the moment, and his anti-corruption stance and precedence cannot be matched by any other Nigerian leader including the drunking fisherman in Aso ROck. Take out those tribalistic cloak preventing u guys from seeing clearly and beyond your nose ridge and put on your common-sensical googgles and think logically. Like some people say, it is always good to put your money where your mouth is, how many of u idiooots can give Jo-boy your money to manage for you, let us call a spade a spade, I can bet my last dollar, none of you. undecided

The Pakistanis are about to come off the road to perdition which have bedevilled them for sometime now, while we are still walllowing in the ignomyny of self-lout, tribal bickering and hatred. sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee undecided

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2012/05/201253164025468840.html
Mr man, ur point being? U dont have to insult every1 to prove ur point. For real i may dislike buhari, but i cant agree with him any less. All the same he aint getting to aso rock. He's not the only one with standards and the ability to perform. And by the way, its not googgle its goggle.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by UNLEASHED(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mr Buhari should go to hell....Pot calling kettle black
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by vanstanzy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2012

some of u idioooots ruled by foooooolllls deserve the kind of leaders u have. If anything else, Buhari would bring some wisdom to the senile Governance we are practising at the moment, and his anti-corruption stance and precedence cannot be matched by any other Nigerian leader including the drunking fisherman in Aso ROck. Take out those tribalistic cloak preventing u guys from seeing clearly and beyond your nose ridge and put on your common-sensical googgles and think logically. Like some people say, it is always good to put your money where your mouth is, how many of u idiooots can give Jo-boy your money to manage for you, let us call a spade a spade, I can bet my last dollar, none of you. undecided

The Pakistanis are about to come off the road to perdition which have bedevilled them for sometime now, while we are still walllowing in the ignomyny of self-lout, tribal bickering and hatred. sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee undecided

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2012/05/201253164025468840.html
Mr man, ur point being? U dont have to insult every1 to prove ur point. For real i may dislike buhari, but i cant agree with him any less. All the same he aint getting to aso rock. He's not the only one with standards and the ability to perform. And by the way, its not googgle its goggle. I can see so much vain pride written all over ur post already.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by droidtech: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Yat2yat: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
What else is New? Tell me what branch of Nigeria that is not riddled with coruption.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by nagoma(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
Yes Buhari, Corruption in the aviation sector caused the Dan Air Crash.

" The truth is incontrovertible .Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it , but in the end; there it is" - ( Winston Churchill).
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by nagoma(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Yes Corruption in the aviation sector caused the Dan Air Crash.

" The truth is incontrovertible .Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it , but in the end; there it is" - ( Winston Churchill).
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by lateef4me(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nigerians are mourning ,Buhari is excited and rejoicing .How much blood do Buhari need before his anger and frustration are subdue ?
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by aurenflani: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Trustyd1 - How old are you? for d answ to that question, ask ur parents. waya run run run.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by aurenflani: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf ultimately u cannot escape karma for all ur slandering and falsehood against Gen. Buhari. You cannot and do not forget this assertion by me when that time comes. For I will like you to remember this.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by PapaBrowne(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
One question for Buhari and his fans!!

Show me one contribution of Buhari in his immediate environment. Just one.
Maybe a school he supplied with chalkboards or computers.
Maybe some poor kids he has put on scholarship.
Maybe a health center he has helped equip.

I want just one example because I don't know how a man with so much influence does absolutely nothing privately to improve his environment. He only talks about elections and corruption. There is so much to do between now and 2015 that would help better the lot of many.

With the influence Buhari commands in the north, he can do so much to positively motivate a change from the culture of indolence prevalent in the north.
But no, he would do nothing because he has a mental problem that makes him think he has some kind of entitlement to the seat of power.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Detongue: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Can't stand dis evil buhari talking everytime.

Buhari is evil
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by ifihearam: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
@detongue

Buhari being evil is an understatemment
He is the representative of satan in nigeria if not africa
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by nagoma(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
PapaBrowne: One question for Buhari and his fans!!
Show me one contribution of Buhari in his immediate environment. Just one.
Maybe a school he supplied with chalkboards or computers.
Maybe some poor kids he has put on scholarship.
Maybe a health center he has helped equip.
I want just one example because I don't know how a man with so much influence does absolutely nothing privately to improve his environment. He only talks about elections and corruption. There is so much to do between now and 2015 that would help better the lot of many.
With the influence Buhari commands in the north, he can do so much to positively motivate a change from the culture of indolence prevalent in the north.
But no, he would do nothing because he has a mental problem that makes him think he has some kind of entitlement to the seat of power.

If you can only stop corruption Nigerians can do the rest for themselves. We are so used to them stealing our treasury dry and when they give us crumps we celebrate them. Isn't it? " we don't want nobody to give us nothin ; just open the door & we get it ourselves " paraphrasing James Brown.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 12:05am On Jun 06, 2012
aurenflani: Beaf ultimately u cannot escape karma for all ur slandering and falsehood against Gen. Buhari. You cannot and do not forget this assertion by me when that time comes. For I will like you to remember this.

Buhari is a bloodthirsty, red-eyed, scary faced, "born to rule" mullah.

You and all your fellow educated and uneducated almajiri's will answer to karma for the deaths of hundreds of innocent people, including youth corpers serving their country in distant lands.

No demon will rule this country again.

Look closely at the picture below, it will be like a mirror to you. Every last soul whose relection is cast by that grim photo, owes the nation a penance in blood:

Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2012
YOU SHOULD SHUT THAT NONSENSE U CALL A MOUTH..HE IS FAR MORE BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT THAN u ARE.OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER..USELESS FOOL
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Beaf: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2012
sanniemoe:
YOU SHOULD SHUT THAT NONSENSE U CALL A MOUTH..HE IS FAR MORE BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT THAN u ARE.OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER..USELESS FOOL

Bro, Buhari talks as if he is boiling yams in his mouth.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Ilekokonit: 1:20am On Jun 06, 2012
A pilot Captain Jerry Agbeyegbe tried to clean the Aviation sector of its rot in 2004 and his reward was to be killed when he was blasted to death by over 29 bullets fired into his chest by gun men. The killers obviously wanted to make no mistake in accomplishing their mission.

Police initial report had claimed that the pilot died in an auto crash at the Alapere, Ketu area of Lagos after ramming into a culvert and died instantly in his BMW car. But the autopsy report conducted on the deceased pilot at EKO Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos by a consultant pathologist showed 29 holes arising from gun shots.

But then, what could Jerry have done so bad, that any one would choose to waste him in such sadistic manner? Whose powerful toes could he have stepped on, that must have thought that killing the popular and amiable pilot was the best way to even scores?

Jerry was an aviation activist who all his life had battled to restore aviation practice to its optimum level of professionalism. At every forum, he decried the decadence and corruption in that sector. His was a lone voice in the drive to restore sanity to the sector. Through his Nigeria Aviation Safety Initiative, NASI, Jerry spoke out against the outright ban on Slok Air, which in his view could never be rationalized. The punishment, he argued, far outweighed the offence it was said to have committed by the authorities.A committed patriot, Jerry also didn’t think it was right to have gone on a deal with a foreign airline to either subsume or take over the national carrier, and he constantly criticized the agreement negotiated by the federal government.

In all his actions, Jerry, it was obvious to the discerning, was propelled by love for his country, and the need to ensure that it got a fair and better deal in whatever deal it went into. But then, it isn’t unexpected that he could also have gone on the wrong side of some people in his activities. No crusader, especially in a country like ours, is ever loved by all. However, death couldn’t have been in the calculation of the activist-pilot as he went about his duties, flying chartered flights and crusading for ethical practices and professionalism in the aviation business.

He always spoke where others refused to speak, because every body was afraid to speak,' said his friend and former colleague at the defunct Nigeria Airways, Chris Aligbe. As a result of his activism, said Chris, 'every minister hounded him. He lost his job [at the Airways] because of his activism.

What a country that PERSISTENTLY wastes honest people.

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/articles/ad.asp?blurb=84
http://writtenbyjerryagbeyegbe..co.uk/
http://captjerryagbeyegbe..co.uk/2005/03/bada-presidents-verdict.html
http://hotcupoftea.tripod.com/jerry/index.album/a-visible-bullet-hole-in-jerrys-car?i=7
http://captjerryagbeyegbe..co.uk/
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Donlexino(m): 1:43am On Jun 06, 2012
rusher14: I guess we know who the bigots are here.
Even if a man is from the opposition doesn't he get kudos for saying what is the gospel truth?
He may have his issues but when we keep shutting him down even when he is in the right then we are the problem.
i think u must be an idiot 4 saying this?
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by Donlexino(m): 1:47am On Jun 06, 2012

i fink u r d biggr idiot here for spewing rubbish out of ur stinky mouth.
Re: Corruption In Aviation Sector Caused Dana Air Crash – CPC Publicity Secretary by lacasa: 2:03am On Jun 06, 2012
^^ wow, Ђδω daft of U̶̲̥̅̊

Anyperson †ђªt faults wat Buhari has said is a person one should run away from.

Cos, any human being †ђªt cnt follow D̶̲̥̅̊ truth bt rather insult the speaker of Truth is nothing but an unfortunate person.

Buhari is 4eva right with dis statement, n people cnt accuse him wt anything ​ so​, expectedly, they only rain empty insults.

Aπϑ, till we tell ourselves the truth, we as a nation will keep suffering for it aπϑ continue on the path of backwardness wen other lesser nations are surging forward

Nigerians, help yourselves by standing for the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bash Ali Manhandled By Minister’s Security Agents / 70 Percent Of Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project Completed / Facebook Photos Of First Bank Staff Larry Ehizo Arrested In Mpape Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.