Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,319 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

What would you do if you were Prince Phillip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What would you do if you were Prince Phillip (924 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What would you do if you were Prince Phillip by muffins99(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
I've been watching celebrations of Queen Elizabeth's diamond jubilee and one of the most striking things is the support given to her by Prince Phillip.
She's queen and so has more authority than he does (outside the home of course) and he has to walk 4-5 steps behind her when in public. He wasn't crowned king (I think parliament refused or something...can't remember the details) so is not her social equal. However, at home, I'm sure she's the wife and he get to wear the trousers. etc...So my question is, Nigerian men, what would you do if your wife was professionally or financially better off? Would you work in a company where she happens to be the boss.

PS: no insults please
Re: What would you do if you were Prince Phillip by ijebabe: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
I will leave this for the men to answer bur Lord knows majority will not stand for that! Proud upholders of their culture!

PS: PP wasn't crowned king because the former King didn't have a son and so the throne was passed down to his daughter, Elizabeth (bloodline).
Re: What would you do if you were Prince Phillip by muffins99(f): 12:42am On Jun 06, 2012
ijebabe: I will leave this for the men to answer bur Lord knows majority will not stand for that! Proud upholders of their culture!

PS: PP wasn't crowned king because the former King didn't have a son and so the throne was passed down to his daughter, Elizabeth (bloodline).

Hmm, ijebaje, I think you're right but rather than stereotype, I thought I'd give our alpha males the chance to speak out.

PS: PP is greek not english. He married into the english royal family and is the queen's consort. The former king (George VI) only had two girls, elizabeth (the queen) and margaret (deceased).
Re: What would you do if you were Prince Phillip by ijebabe: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
muffins99:

PS: PP is greek not english. He married into the english royal family and is the queen's consort. The former king (George VI) only had two girls, elizabeth (the queen) and margaret (deceased).
Yup, that's what I meant when I wrote bloodline smiley. There was no chance of him ever sitting on that throne.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? / What Is Your Skin Colour Preference / So She Is Arrogant Because She Refused To Go Out With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.