Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? (919 Views)

You Rush Into It , You Endure For Life. / Should You Endure Abuse For Love? / Should You Endure Abuse For Love? Http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/should-yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? by uduoyibo(f): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2012
I have been dating this guy for four years now. Almost all my friends including my sisters know him. I ll be sincere that he has supported me in so many ways, and i have also helped him in some ways too. I believe we both love each other so we were just waiting and believing that what we feel for each other will surely come to pass. His family too know about our relationship. To cut the whole story short, three months ago, i noticed there's this particular girl that he always chat with; sometimes the girl will even call him if she doesn't see him online. when i asked him who the girl was, he lied and said she was a classmate in school. Little did i know that he has started seeing the girl and still claiming he loves me. I heard a dream concerning it which i tell him; knowing its the truth he denied it. One day, i threaten to quit the relatioship since he is no longer sincere to himself, he started telling me that he only have a liitle challenge which he wants to settle all by himself without involving me but i insisted to know the problem that was when i got the news that is making me to loose my mind that the girl is pregnant for him. He is telling me now that he cannot settle with the girl,i should forgive him and that the girl has agreed to abort the baby. i dont even know what to believe again. His friend called me few days ago telling me the same thing and pleading with me to forgive. i cant just get it off my head. Guys in the house pls what do suggest i do?
Re: How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? by Titusolufemi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
Thats heart touching.u cn still giv him a second chance
Re: How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? by Mynd44: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
This is my advice: less reverse the scenario. If you get pregnant for another guy, will he marry you?
You have your answer
Re: How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? by Godmother(f): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
The guy wants to eat his cake and still have it. Anyways, that said, how sure are u that the girl is will truly abort the baby? If she does then I believe you can still give your bf a second chance if he is truly repentant.

You should still find a subtle way to punish him as well so the same doesn't repeat itself. Just dnt overdo it.
Re: How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? by SUV(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
Second chance support abortion please, leave the MUMU guy, he will break your heart if u end up with him. he will even have several children outside ur family wit him, except u r ready to cope with all that stress? thank God u guys are not married yet for u to find how much his 3rd leg can dceive him. Mchhhhhhh
Re: How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
^^
Women are their biggest issues. The guy just disrespect her and event her life in danger by having unprotected sex and you are here preaching repentance?
@OP, run and never look back
Re: How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? by RealBitch(f): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know your bf best.if in your heart of hearts you feel he would repeat this,and you still want to stick around. Get ready for other 'pop ups'
Re: How Much Can You Endure In The Sake Of Love? by RealBitch(f): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know your bf best.if in your heart of hearts you feel he would repeat this,and you still want to stick around. Get ready for other pop ups

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Turn Out After Your First Love Broke Your Heart? / Basic Status ON FACEBOOK / *tale Of A Girl* she says she Hates her Mother And Feels Like Killing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.