Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Will You Choose To Die! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Choose To Die! (951 Views)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. / Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Choose To Die! by Zi: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Death is the inevitable end; its just that it could happen in so many ways. The question now is if you were given the chance to choose, how willyou choose to die. And will you want to be told how much more time you have to live. Pls answer responsibly. Thanks
Re: How Will You Choose To Die! by Zi: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
shocked This must be a scary topic
So nobody wants to talk about death?!
Ok. I'm still waiting cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You Choose To Die! by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2012
Zi: Death is the inevitable end; its just that it could happen in so many ways. The question now is if you were given the chance to choose, how willyou choose to die. And will you want to be told how much more time you have to live. Pls answer responsibly. Thanks
haba what a post ?? Fear grip me as i read dis post. Abeg forget about death and enjoy your life while it lasts..
Re: How Will You Choose To Die! by Zi: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
Lolaabokoku: haba what a post ?? Fear grip me as i read dis post. Abeg forget about death and enjoy your life while it lasts..

grin
Re: How Will You Choose To Die! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
I want mysef to be sacrificed to The Gods, once my mission here on Earth is accomplished. .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Annoying Moderator On Nairaland / History Of April 1: How We Come Across April Fool. / How Do You Ascend Or Descend Stairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.