Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? (21751 Views)

Who Is Your Best And Worst Celebrity In Nigeria For 2012 / Ten Worst Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names (Part 1) / Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by SisiEko1(f): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2009
BEST: I GO DIE (MY ONE N ONLY)!!!, ok Basket mouth aswell
WORST: TEE A, ALIBABA, klint, Princess,

Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by 009kk: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
ver y difficult to choose btw basket mouth and i go die

worst=?
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Meldrick(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
BEST: I GO DIE & AY

WORST: OWEN GEE ( THE GUY HAS DRY AND CHILDISH JOKES) HE IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL. TALKS RUBBISH. GBENGA ADEYINKA SHOULD ALSO RETIRE AND START DOING BUISNESS. HE IS ALSO NOT FUNNY
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by PurestBoy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
Meldrick:

BEST: I GO DIE & AY

WORST: OWEN GEE ( THE GUY HAS DRY AND CHILDISH JOKES) HE IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL. TALKS RUBBISH. GBENGA ADEYINKA SHOULD ALSO RETIRE AND START DOING BUISNESS. HE IS ALSO NOT FUNNY

Which of the AYs? That AY is the worst comedian I've ever seen. He only knows how to bully Pastors as if they owe him something. Others are best to me except AY, Lepacious Bose and Gbenga
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by omafal(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
Best: basket mouth

Worst: gbenga adeyinka. d guy is so dry
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by homegirl1: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
Best comedians:
Julius agwu,
basket mouth,
okey bakassi,
gordon,
i go dye
olusegun obasanjo (former president)
gandoki
lepacious bose
chiwetalu agu
sam loco efe
make i stop here till i remember other good ones

worst comedians:
ali baba
jedi jedi (too artificial)
klint the drunk (so fake)
princess(not real)
ay
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Trisha5: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2009
@tboy they all steal jokes and interprete them in different ways. thats a comedians life and to be honest basket mouth is very innovative with his jokes. ma worst is Lepacious Bose - she ain;t got no jokes. gosh
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by tboy1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2009
Trisha5:

@tboy they all steal jokes and interprete them in different ways. thats a comedians life and to be honest basket mouth is very innovative with his jokes. ma worst is Lepacious Bose - she ain;t got no jokes. gosh
The most creative and innovative is I GO DIE
I've watched the whole of NOATL from 1 to 16(currently watching 16 on youtube) The rate at which basket mouth steals jokes is ridiculous . . . even the one im watchin now, ive just heard 3 different jokes stolen. I accept most of them steal jokes but basketmouth does it too much(dont get me wrong, i like the dude when he's creative)
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Trisha5: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
@tboy. no offences but u can't say I go die is the most creative, i ain't saying its basket ooh! but not i go die. comeon I go die's jokes are all sex and naija delta related. he hardly deviates. aside watching i go die on stage I roll out with them in benin so i can say that.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by reefy12002(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
Best: Basket Mouth, Gandoki, I go die, AY

Worst: Gbenga adeyinka d last, tee A, Teju babayface
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by timmy7(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
I support u on this 1 trisha even though i like I Go Die,his jokes r 2 raw and 2 nigerdelta related. Worst 4 me is Tee A
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by tboy1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
Trisha5:

@tboy. no offences but u can't say I go die is the most creative, i ain't saying its basket ooh! but not i go die. comeon I go die's jokes are all sex and naija delta related. he hardly deviates. aside watching i go die on stage I roll out with them in benin so i can say that.
Ok Miss . . . I GO DIE is not the most creative, but he's more creative than BasketMouth
Im was writing based on wat ive seen on tv and going to their shows. . .
I watch ALOT of stand up comedies(US) so i notice where he's copied it from more . . its funnier if i havent ered the joke from somewhere, but u can imagine i watch something on tv a week ago and go to his show or watch it on TV and ere or watch the same recycled joke.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by yampoo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2009
Best --------+ Basket Mouth, I Go Dye, Gandoki

Worst-------+ Alibaba(Overated) Maleke (Too Primitive For My Likening)
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by lysaa(f): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
tboy1:

Ok Miss . . . I GO DIE is not the most creative, but he's more creative than BasketMouth
Im was writing based on wat ive seen on tv and going to their shows. . .
I watch ALOT of stand up comedies(US) so i notice where he's copied it from more . . its funnier if i havent ered the joke from somewhere, but u can imagine i watch something on tv a week ago and go to his show or watch it on TV and ere or watch the same recycled joke.

I'm surprised at that but u must know that it's not all about the joke's origin but it's delivery. Basketmouth delivers regardless, there's something about I GO DIE. .he may not be well schooled but his talent is thrilling.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by matiltomd(f): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
honestly,na opinion poll i come sample 4 here, lol

from what I've seen here, the winner is I Go Die!!! and the worst comedian according to my nairalanders is,
Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st, nobody voted him as the best(that's bad considering his age and size, ) grin grin grin grin

personally, i'll pick Gordons and Maleke as the best, and to the worst, sad sad sadthem plenty o!!!!
but ill pick Princess,she's got nothing new and i pity her, Owen Gee- he's stupidly boring, and not forgetting Julius Agwu-he gets too insulting and aside that, I'm not comfy with his accent (or is it his voice?)dunno sef, in fact the list long jare,

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by soulamanne(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
my best are basketmouth and i go die.they are so natural

worst are gbenga and t.a esp gbenga he is sooooooooo dry yet he thinks is funny

then luckiest is a.y.we ve got better guys than him but e b like say God dey his side.
dont rate ali baba pls.his name says it al, na baba!
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by tboy1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
lysaa:

I'm surprised at that but u must know that it's not all about the joke's origin but it's delivery. Basketmouth delivers regardless, there's something about I GO DIE. .he may not be well schooled but his talent is thrilling.
I know . . . thats what im tryna point out.
Because i know where he got most of his jokes from - its not funny to me
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Virgo83(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
We need to be Realistic: na Bousket Mouth be the Oga
Without Biaise Mind: Gbenga Adeyinka na just a bunch of Nonsense
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by kayc33(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
best~ basketmouth

worst~ Gbenga
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by mayrho(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
Am a lover of fun so hardly can find something to turn me off any comedian I would still find something to make me laugh about their jokes
Smiling and laughing is healthy try it out
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by oadaji: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2009
Nezan (m)
Abuja, Nigeria

Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian?
« #56 on: Today at 01:27:35 PM »

I dont giv a damn. All man dey look for bread

Why then are you responding? Haba! no spoil this for us abeg.
I like basket Mouth.
I don'tike alibaba.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Dfash(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
i love them all , try 2 encourage theses guys they were always there wen ugly apes like OBJ and his cohorts ar making sad wen we cosider how they drag d name of this our yet to be great country in the muddest mud in world. to our ffffffunny comediians- kip it real,but there is room 4 improvement, xpecially repetion wahala, dont kill the KRIATIFITI. guys stop this critisms it sucks .LUV YAH!!! cheesy wink wink
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by NosaHenry(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
The very best =OBJ
The very worst =Yaradua

On a serious note, the best are basket mouth, i go die, Gordons

Worst ever, klint the drunk, AY, Teju babyface. I cant stand them.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by chidyke77(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
1.i go die
2.basket mouth
3.klint d drunk
4.Ay
5.gordon
I hav forgoten d name of my worst comedian.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by sley4life(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
Basket mouth& I go die are the very best in 9ja
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by johnshagb(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
Best> basket mouth.                         Worst> all female comedian, Includin LEPACIOUS BOSE and PRINCESS. dey realy sucks
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by bros1234(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
Too bad you guys missed the best comedian

I am the best comedian. Try me and see
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by paulwhite: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2009
ADEYINKA ADEYINKA THE GREAT MY BEST, CUZ EVERYBODY SEEMS TO RATE HIM WORSE.

I-GO-DIE MY WORST COMMEDIAN IN D HISTORY OF COMEDIANS, SERIOUS.
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by funsosweet(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2009
Best: Helen Paul, Gandoki

Worst: Princess, Gbenga Adeyinka
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by mjbaba: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
SOMEONE, ABEG TEACH ME HOW TO RESPOND TO A PARTICULAR POST BY COPYING AND HIGHLIGHTIN THE POST AS YOU GUYS NORMALLY DO.

ABEG DONT LAUGH AT ME, I NO SABI
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by inme: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
MY NUMBER ONE IS

Gandoki
Gordons
Maleke
Julius Agu
Okey Bakassi
I go Dye
Dauda
Klint
I go Save
and myself

worst

Lepacious Bose
Princess still dey try small
GBENGA ADEYINKA D FIRST, make that guy just find im level
Re: Your Best And Worst Nigerian Comedian? by Nelami(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
Maleke is one of the good guyz
another one i respect so much is Basket Mouth and I go Die
the worst guy i have ever known is A.Y. he keeps repeating his jokes
and Koffi with that mark on his face i no sure say the guy normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Runtown Celebrates ZAMAR, His Son's 2nd Birthday (photos) / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.