Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Am In Love Wit A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love Wit A Married Man (1164 Views)

Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love Wit A Married Man by angelq(f): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
Dear Nairalanders pls here my story and help me out with your advises.

i ve been dating this guy for over 5yrs now and we are so much in love with each other. he got married to his wife 2yrs ago and dat did not change wat we feel for ourselves because i was very much aware he had a woman in his life before we started dating. now everybody is fighting me over it because there is another Guy interested in me.

pls help me out. shocked cool
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by zignor(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
pls, help yourself . . .we can't help you . . .it is hurrible embarassed sad angry
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by travellout(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
Desist from this act immediately. Cut it off now
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by yimiton(f): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ angelq,
You think this guy 'loved' you the way you did him and he left you to marry someone else?
Tell me, what exactly is your plan here, to become a second wife or to keep giving him free sex without any commitments until you're too old to be of any use to him?

Look girl, you have to snap out of this love nonsence. you aren't doing yourself any good at all. You are lucky that there are people that are calling you to caution now.
I keep saying women should feel insulted when married men approach them.

Please wake up girl, if this man loved you so much, he would have chosen to marry you instead of his wife, afterall, you knew him 3 years before he tied that knot.
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by Gwazah(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
if he thinks he loves u and also u the same, he should take u as second wife period. cool
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2007
Please stop, he belongs to someone else, get a life, let him live his own.
Its hard starting afresh but you need to get your own man, everyone is fighting you which means they all cant be wrong, leave now before something worse happens
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by gbengeoou: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
E bi like u be MUMU, abi u won be second wife?if yes continue but na NO, cut it off. Or else you re On Your Own (O Y O) grin grin
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by cblow(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
[size=20pt]
clap for ya self[/size]

my wife says ure very stupid. . . someone else is interested in you and u are there waiting for a married man.
men come and go its your choice that lives with you.
nothing this love thing no go cause us oh. . .
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by jimmyxxl(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
am thinking what to say to u. cos everybody dey pray to get new thing in life and u are there sitting and waiting for another woman husband to marry. even if u have last 5 yrs dating in that period why don't u ask him to marry u or u should find your man. infact u don't know what life is abut. my AD for u is to be first and only wife to who u choose to marry not second hand,

that why we are Champion
we Rule
Up Blues

Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by efuah(f): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2007
yimi sis, word kiss i trust u darl wink

@poster, honestly i don't know what to say to you. . . . in love with a married man who left u to marry another woman undecided and u claim he loves u too? perhaps i don't quiet get clear what u mean undecided wake up from this ya dreams girl, after u wash ya face with cold water, you may come back to ur senses.

Good message they say is like a miniskirt, very short but it covers the most important part wink
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by CrazyMan(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
Why is it that you girls love being used and dumped; this man has shown clearly by marrying another woman that you mean nothing to him and yet you still claim to love him.

Are you waiting for him to tell you to stay away from his life before you get the picture?

Why can’t you concentrate on getting your own family and just forget about him Why do you keep giving yourself cheaply to him he’s married for God’s sake

Give yourself some dignity!!!
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by hotchic1(f): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
I don't think we need to advice you over here
Its pretty clear that you need to pull yourself together and leave the man,am sure you don't want to share your man with another woman when you get married,so why are you doing this to another woman.

Besides its obvious that the relationship is heading nowhere,if he wanted you so badly,he should have left the other gurl and get married to you since you've been with him before his marriage,get your head together and look for you own man.
leave him for his wife.
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by dsinteract(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
i bow for ur mata this girl, shio ! if i undastand wella y say u & d bobo don dey date 5 yrs ago,5 yrs no be 5 days but wetin make am marry anoda girl (him wife of 2 yrs) instead of u weh be all weather madam ?, ha !. Tht Bobo get mind sha !.As for d ppl, them dey right now 1 oda bobo wan friend u,u no want abi ? , Simple

Dey follow ur marrid bobo til ur mirror flash ur face tel u say u no be smal pikin again. !
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by zignor(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2007
@poster . . .pls, don't give in cos you'll loose all the financial benefit you're getting from him grin

maybe, you'll become his second wife, second lady, first lady, tongue
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by ammamat(f): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
@poster how can u said "someone love you but yet live you and got married to another woman like you. Or should I ask if you guys are on contract ? Please shine your eye well well grin
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by ammamat(f): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
@poster how can u said "someone love you but yet live you and got married to another woman like you. Or should I ask if you guys are on contract ? Please shine your eye well well grin
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by jkpretty(f): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2007
@Poster i think u are senseless, & presume u want to remain senseless for a good part of ur short life on earth.

If u simply can't smell dat the guy is there to ruin ur life, then i wonder the essence of ur brain.

U don't need a reply 'cos u are simply a sick person who has chosen to remain a concubine for life.

Duh! Get a life.
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by 2dye4(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2007
@poster: am sorry, but he chose the other lady over you and that makes u just another "SIDEKICK" sad
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by Oshioke84: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
@poster

You are so brainless that you do not understand the guy doesn't need you.If you don't desist from the fruitless relationship now, you'll live in regrets for the rest of your life.cheers cool
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by BigWood(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2007
That married man is a very selfish person.
You better wake up because you have your own life to live.
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by angelq(f): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2007
Thanks alot guys for ur splendid advises.

But u all must under stand something, that the guy in question is not in anyway hindering me from geting my own life. he is in full support wit wat ever i choose to do with myself and even if he asked me to tie the knot wit him two i would ve equally rejected the offer.

all the same thanks guys.
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by boyscout: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2007
shocked Guys did you read the last thread she posted about rejecting him if he had proposed?

The lady has left the juicy part of the gist out. I think if she needs the right dose of the correct elixir she should tell us more about why she would have declined. Mayb it is for the same reason the guy left for another.

Angelq move on with your life. For that sweet thing that attaches you to him could readily be made available by the this other guy you claim is dotting you.

Anyway sha use you head O. Emotion atimes beclouds the sense of REALITY(Judgement).

Am sure the bachelors and married women in Nairaland would be stunned that despite all odds the babe is tripping for the married fellow. grin
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by geedanos(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
dear, dis is a serious matter o. make u leave somebody's husband. he never like u! marrying somebody else over u is a full statement that u are not worth it!
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by angelchi(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2007
u tink he loves u? if he loves u dat much y did he marry someone else? wel mayb by d time u r 40 n he dumps u then, u will c dat he was only using u.
Re: Am In Love Wit A Married Man by bebe2007(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
@poster

Please try and see this other guy. You may get to like him if you do give him a chance. Just try him out. Am not going to condemn you for falling in love with this married man, its possible he had gone to far with his girlfriend then and as such couldnot call off the wedding because he fell in love with you. There are so many marriages like that in the world today. Its not impossible for this married man to love, i wouldnot doubt. All i know is that very few men can call off a wedding simply because they have fallen in love with anorther. They would just go ahead and marry so that they would be peace. A good example is our dear Prince Charles!!! A married man can still love anorther!!!!!! baby gal, try this new guy and get on with your life even if you are still in love with the married man, just do the proper thing ok.

(1) (Reply)

Her Parents Wants A Masters Degree Holder / I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! / Ladies: Will You Switch To Ur Husband Church After Marriage If He Insist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.