Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV (23252 Views)

I Appoint More Northerners Because They Are My People And I Trust Them – Buhari / BREAKING: President-elect Buhari Speaks With Saharatv, Slams Iweala / If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by freebloke: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2012
nigerians are so divided in way of RELIGION and ETHNICITY. Religion and ethnicity is what comes up first in a nigerian mind NOT 'NIGERIA' thus,we cant have one mind to fight bad leaders or corruption. Even when the opposition is saying the truth and we know its the truth. (sigh)
These are the 'AVAILABLE' tools ( religion n ethnicity ) the politicians use in keeping us BUSY while they do what they know how to do best... LOOT-O-CORRUPTION-RY.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by OK2NV3: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2012
this goat setup firing squads in barbeach and in front of kirikiri maximum prison.

he installed barbed wire fencing on ikorodu road and asked Nigerians to stay at home to clean their surroundings virtually running the country like a barrack.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by ollyruffy: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2012
To say the truth, these corrupt people deserve to be killed. A thief in a market is sometimes lynched, not to menthion these wicked criminals that call themselves cabals.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by hustla(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2012
Many ppl need to be publicly executed..dis is only when corruption wl go and leave naija permanently
Our leaders steal 20billion +,throw scams in our face and yet some fools will still sing songs in dia praise
We should embrace China-style of government,if u r caught in a scam,u gt shot in d head or beheaded in d full glare of tv cameras.
Only then wld our leades be accountable
Bless
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by donsax: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2012
Buahari, can never get there, he is full of tribalism, racism, Islamic,Terrorism. He would only be concern about the mallams and abokis, sheria will be everywhere, he will saudi arabian Nigeria. Sorry ABOKI'S go and find another candidate.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by manny4life(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2012
honeric01:

Except you are among those he's planning to jail or kill when he becomes president, you have nothing to fear. he was there before and no upright citizen lived in bondage. if you call orderliness bondage, then i maintain that your case has now moved to being hopeless.

I'm not among anyone, did you read my first post before concluding your assumption? Go back, read it, and then come and talk. If you call FEAR, and modern day religious slavery orderliness, then I maintain, your own case is ruled out null and void. I would rather stay where I am, than to be subjected beyond my free will.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by ifyjay: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2012
This man has the right ideas.In china because of the strict penalty,corruption has been reduced to the minimal.Before 2011 elections,buhari was my man.but after the election, and his role in fueling the violence,i dropped him.he has th right ideas like i said but should not be the implementor.boko haram has messed it up for him!
Negro_Ntns:

. . . a lot of people need to be killed!!

thank you !
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Pukkah: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2012
OK/2/NV:
this goat setup firing squads in barbeach and in front of kirikiri maximum prison.

he installed barbed wire fencing on ikorodu road and asked Nigerians to stay at home to clean their surroundings virtually running the country like a barrack.

Give me the name of a country that has come out of underdevelopment in the last 50 years without the government being firm and hard on corruption and indiscipline...Singapore, South Korea, other Asian Tigers?

Did the developed countries and so-called liberal countries of today practice this same version of democracy while they were trying to come out of the woods? It is this same type of hypocrisy they are displaying when it comes to the management of the economy. They want to force unbridled free market policy, which they DID NOT use to become developed, down the throats of undeveloped countries. A classic case of do as I say not as I did.

Can you make omelette without breaking eggs?
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Kobojunkie: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2012
Pukkah: Did the developed countries and so-called liberal countries of today practice this same version of democracy while they were trying to come out of the woods? [b]It is this same type of hypocrisy they are displaying [/b]when it comes to the management of the economy. They want to force unbridled free market policy, which they DID NOT use to become developed, down the throats of undeveloped countries. A classic case of do as I say not as I did.

Can you make omelette without breaking eggs?

Why do you assume it is some sort of hypocrisy? Do your parents still correct you the same way they did when you were younger, cane/belt and all? Are you going to tell us they are hypocrites for changing their approach to correction now that you are grown up? angry

When people are yet to mature, you use the cane on them continuing possible for as long as it takes to get them to understand the rules and consequences that come with breaking them. When the same mature, you deal more liberally with them knowing that they now have a better understanding of the situation, and what is.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by mekaboy(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2012
HE THAT IS WITHOUT BRIBE LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by karaye: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2012
that is why nigerians ever be having the type of leaders we deserve for eternity.
unclenna: That's y he will nt rule nigeria...the man is the Indiamine of Nigeria.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by lacasa: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2012
donsax: Buahari, can never get there, he is full of tribalism, racism, Islamic,Terrorism. He would only be concern about the mallams and abokis, sheria will be everywhere, he will saudi arabian Nigeria. Sorry ABOKI'S go and find another candidate.

​ so​ funnny †ђªt wen he was president he jailed all D̶̲̥̅̊ corrupt "mallams n muslims" such as umaru dikko, mallam isiaka rabiu.

so​ hw is he a tribalist n bigot

U̶̲̥̅̊ just type wat fools tell U̶̲̥̅̊

Go n research cos U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw anytin on Buhari
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2012
if he can do it and this will kill corruption then I will vote him after an IGBO man has ruled cool
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by gbadexy(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2012
anonimi: Did the interviewer ask Aytollah Brouhari how he has financed his three presidential campaigns and two Supreme court electoral cases
He should tell us about those sacred cows of his regime and while he was PTF Chairman who steal on his behalf only to finance his presidential campaigns later. How about the N2.8billion that was missing while he was Petroleum Minister (federal commissioner) under Murtala/OBJ
Did he not oversee the northernisation of our oil indestry
Is this not the worstest type of corruption
It is easy to say I will kill every corrupt person when you have the power of life and death over others. Most tyrnat dictators are more corrupt than the shadows they are chasing.
If he stole money under Murtala and obasanjo regime, why did obasanjo say that buhari is an upright man some weeks ago.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by karaye: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2012
my friend you are gone poverty for ever ,good leaders forever.i pity nigerians,you are one of those succeeded by politicians to divide us along eyhnic and religion,LOOTING CONTINUA BUT YOU POVERTY CONTINUA
donsax: Buahari, can never get there, he is full of tribalism, racism, Islamic,Terrorism. He would only be concern about the mallams and abokis, sheria will be everywhere, he will saudi arabian Nigeria. Sorry ABOKI'S go and find another candidate.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by maigidalism: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2012
confiscate their belongings, jail them and when they repeat such barbaric act kill them kpam.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by maigidalism: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2012
[/quote][color=#990000][/color][quote author=maigidalism]confiscate their belongings, jail them and when they repeat such barbaric act kill them kpam.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Kobojunkie: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2012
maigidalism: confiscate their belongings, jail them and when they repeat such barbaric act kill them kpam.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Reference(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2012
Where was Babangida during Shagari's regime. Was he a politician or did he occupy political office, no. But when he sensed that people were actively against the Buhari regime, he putsched the man back to Daura solving his personal problems as well.

Then the backlash of corruption came in measures that made the Shagari regiment appear as saints. This tells me Nigerians were not ready for change, talk of drug rehab gone bad. We went from corruption snorters to full blown junkies. That is pretense.

OBJ had a similitude of anti-corruption. The next regime shut it down. There is always a reason. Anti-corruption will always be viewed with suspicion because it will always be partial because in Nigeria there is always a snag. When you turn a corner you will always make exceptions that will eventually lead to your destruction.

This is the problem with all anti-corruption prosecutors since Murtala. They pay the price, Nigerians just move on. That is because the movement was not theirs.

It is Nigerians that will build and defend the institutions that will guarantee the standards of life they want when they are ready.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by manny4life(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2012
Fornorth: i pity you. But since you want to be ruled by currupt leaders may God let it be only on you and those with though like yours for ever and ever.what an hopeless and brainless clueless creatuer.

Pity yourself first before extending your warm hearth pity to someone else. My friend SHUT UP. Perhaps, if you STFU, and READ, don't just jump into arguments, then you won't sound like a broken record.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by PHIPEX(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2012
Some Nigerians are very myopic, Let's assume Buhari gets into power in 2015, where will the shooting and killing start? From those who misruled in the 70s and 80s or from the criminals of the current dispensation? Will it be right to kill the new generation criminals while the old crooks go free? Another terrible thing is that when more southerners are killed we will cry ethnic cleancing and I as a Nigerian can't imagine Buhari killing more Northerners than Southerners. Who even determines who should die and who should live, is it Buhari or this same corrupt Judiciary we have. If Buhari wants the well being of Nigeria, he should say something that is feasible under a democratic dispensation and by the way, how many corrupt politician did he kill when he was the president?

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by femmy2010(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2012
The Gen. Said War would be unleashed on the PDP if they rig any Election come 2015.They the PDP shouted,why would he talk about war? My question is that if they had no plans to Rig an election,why worry?

The Gen says Corrupt officials should be prosecuted,jailed or killed and they shout again that killing them is barbaric but my question is that those corrupt office holders that keep killing millions of Nigerians everyday in the form of billions on Naira been looted isn't barbaric?

I voted against the Gen in the last election but frankly I can very well see that I was wrong to have done that.
I pray God almighty grants the General good health and manifest his desire to rule this country come 2015 so he can put us back to reckoning.
The truth is very often not soothing to the ear but must be said to move on and this seems to be what the Gen. Has always said.
Christian or Muslim,Notherner or souterner all I want is a leader that would be patronic and place the general desires of the populace above his will or that of his cabal.
I believe Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Pukkah: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Why do you assume it is some sort of hypocrisy? Do your parents still correct you the same way they did when you were younger, cane/belt and all? Are you going to tell us they are hypocrites for changing their approach to correction now that you are grown up? angry

When people are yet to mature, you use the cane on them continuing possible for as long as it takes to get them to understand the rules and consequences that come with breaking them. When the same mature, you deal more liberally with them knowing that they now have a better understanding of the situation, and what is.

Do Nigerians today have social and economic maturity?

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Nedu31(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2012
ronkebp: Really? is it not the same person that ruled and it was as if Nigeria did not have a president due to his illness, abi am i missing something here
I advice u to read about Buhari/Idiagbo administration,their regime is d best so far.Non-nonsense govtmt
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by karaye: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2012
it baffles me when some peolple peddle trash that they dont know anything about something but will open their suckaway mouth and talk none sense.GOOGLE AND FIND OUT HOW MANY HAUSA MUSLIM BUHARI JAILED FOR YEARS BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION.UMARU DIKKO STOLE MONEY RAN TO LONDON BUT BUHARI USED INTERTPOL THAT BUNDLE HIM IN A COFFIN BACK TO NIGERIA AN ATEMPT THAT BLOCK BY UK.HE WAS THE C IN C TO BAN MUSLIM CLERIC FROM PREECHIN WITHOUT CLEARANCE FROM GOVERNMENT REDUCE THE NUMBER OF MUSLIM PILGRIM ,MUST KNOW THE PURPOSE OF BEING THERE.FINDOUT ALOT DON ALLOW SOME POLITICIAN TO MAKE YOU AN ILLITRERATE ,USE YOU HEAD MY FRIEND,HIGH TIME TO MOVE AGAINST THESE CORRUPT CARTEL TO FREE NIGERIA FROM THEM,ENTER GOOGLE TO SEE MORE
lacasa:

​ so​ funnny †ђªt wen he was president he jailed all D̶̲̥̅̊ corrupt "mallams n muslims" such as umaru dikko, mallam isiaka rabiu.

so​ hw is he a tribalist n bigot

U̶̲̥̅̊ just type wat fools tell U̶̲̥̅̊

Go n research cos U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw anytin on Buhari
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2012
Pukkah:

Do Nigerians today have social and economic maturity?

Well, then they probably need to be treated like children until they get it. And when they do finally get it, it is OK(not hypocritical) to be liberal with them then.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by karaye: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2012
PHIPEX: Some Nigerians are very myopic, Let's assume Buhari gets into power in 2015, where will the shooting and killing start? From those who misruled in the 70s and 80s or from the criminals of the current dispensation? Will it be right to kill the new generation criminals while the old crooks go free? Another terrible thing is that when more southerners are killed we will cry ethnic cleancing and I as a Nigerian can't imagine Buhari killing more Northerners than Southerners. Who even determines who should die and who should live, is it Buhari or this same corrupt Judiciary we have. If Buhari wants the well being of Nigeria, he should say something that is feasible under a democratic dispensation and by the way, how many corrupt politician did he kill when he was the president?
YOU TOO YOU GONE .SUCCEEDED BY CORRUPT NEXT.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Reference(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2012
PHIPEX: Some Nigerians are very myopic, Let's assume Buhari gets into power in 2015, where will the shooting and killing start? From those who misruled in the 70s and 80s or from the criminals of the current dispensation? Will it be right to kill the new generation criminals while the old crooks go free? Another terrible thing is that when more southerners are killed we will cry ethnic cleancing and I as a Nigerian can't imagine Buhari killing more Northerners than Southerners. Who even determines who should die and who should live, is it Buhari or this same corrupt Judiciary we have. If Buhari wants the well being of Nigeria, he should say something that is feasible under a democratic dispensation and by the way, how many corrupt politician did he kill when he was the president?

Thank you. Where are the seeds of anti-corruption planted in 83-85. If we are tired of corruptiom why is it that no one watered it since then. 27 years later they want the same gardner back for another planting season. Then perhaps have him back in another 27 years 2039. What have Nigerians done in his absence from government, nothing. Yet this is the way.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by ballabriggs: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2012
Death on every corrupt human being. Death on those who collect money while Shell destroys my environment.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by y2kaustin(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . . a lot of people need to be killed!!
..seconded!! for stability sake..gbam!!
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Pukkah: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Well, then they probably need to be treated like children until they get it. And when they do finally get it, it is OK(not hypocritical) to be liberal with them then.

The hypocrisy refers to the developed countries who discourage undeveloped/poor countries from being hard and firm although they applied the same tactics to become developed.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by PHIPEX(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2012
karaye:
YOU TOO YOU GONE .SUCCEEDED BY CORRUPT NEXT.
is that a slang? I don't understand what you are saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice / Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria / FG Rules Out Full Implementation Of 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.