Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV (23250 Views)

I Appoint More Northerners Because They Are My People And I Trust Them – Buhari / BREAKING: President-elect Buhari Speaks With Saharatv, Slams Iweala / If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by zaboy: 1:41am On Jun 08, 2012
T9ksy:

'cause the mad mullah jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars to be put under house arrest.

Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortly after. Prof. Ambrose Alli also became blind as a result of this false imprisonment. When he died, AA had only one undeveloped plot of land to his name.Pa Adekule Ajasin was never the same after his eventual release and remained sickly for the rest of his life. When he died, he never had any property anywhere in the world except the one he had built from his sweat as long term teacher and school principal in Owo township. Were these southern politicians corrupt?

Meanwhile, he allowed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers who's land were appropriated without compensation to remain under house arrest.

Ayatholla Buhari, as part of his tribalistic practices also placed President Shagari under house arrest inside a palatial mansion in Ikoyi while he locked up Shagari's Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri Prison. He jailed Fela Anikulapo -Kuti on trumped up charges under an emergency law which prompted the sentencing judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and apologised to the late musician. In the same vein, he permitted the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash through the MMA against the protests of General Tunde Idiagbon and Abubakar Atiku,who was then Director General of the Customs.This smuggling of the suitcases was supervised by his ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo.

I hope i have succinctly dealt with your question in bold or do you need more proof? Whatever the case may be, i rest in the knowledge that the SOB will never lord it over us again even if he contest for our presidency, a hundred times.

Yo bro, Shehu Kangiwa died in 1981, Buhari became President in 1983. So how did he put him under house arrest? did he have his corpse dug up and placed on a couch in a house and put soldiers on the door or what?
Abeg explain, we wan know

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by nduchucks: 2:23am On Jun 08, 2012
Did you guys notice that the corrupt oil thieves and oil subsidy cabal made sure that no newspaper reported Buhari's prescription for their crimes? SMH
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by dayokanu(m): 2:34am On Jun 08, 2012
zaboy: Yo bro, Shehu Kangiwa died in 1981, Buhari became President in 1983. So how did he put him under house arrest? did he have his corpse dug up and placed on a couch in a house and put soldiers on the door or what?

Abi oo. What lenght people would go to lie about the man Buhari

There must be something wrong with Nigerians

Buhari was even accused of putting a man who died 3years earlier under house arrest

Buhari didnt prosecute any Hausa yet he sent the kano governor to 300yrs in jail

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Obijulius: 4:00am On Jun 08, 2012
Notice the hushing of the Boko Haram thing.
Will he shoot them too...this guy needs a brain scan.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by hubreality(m): 5:25am On Jun 08, 2012
Pukkah:

How did you come to the conclusion that tribalism and religious fanaticism are worse than corruption? Haven't you realized that the foundation for these evils is underdevelopment which in the case of Nigeria is fueled by corruption?

Why are some of you guys desperately avoiding the REAL problem of Nigeria just so that you can express your baseless hatred for Buhari? Are you corrupt?

The claim that he also incited killings is also presumptuous and preposterous. How come they are yet to arrest him in spite of all the hollow shouts? Which evidence do you think is stronger - the one linking some people to Boko Haram (remember Ndume, Azazi, Henry Orkah, etc) and the shouts linking Buhari to the killings?

Story! Any incitement that may result to anarchy and bloodshed done by Gen Buhari(rtd) is seen right by people like you. Remember, whatever you sow, that will you reap! Believe or leave it, RELIGIOUS fanaticism and TRIBALISM are core problems of Nigeria over the decades; big set back to the development of Nigeria, and for your information, corruption is never fought by one man but collectively because you also find corruption rooted in the evil of religion and tribalism.

If Gen Buhari(rtd) is a selfless leader, he should drop his 2015 presidential ambition, give way for the youth and be a man bound by his words not to contest again after 2011 elections.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by edwill: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2012
Good talk! However let him start with jailing and shooting the leader of those who throw bombs, killing innocent souls and destroying public properties.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by lanrefront1(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2012
I jsut checked on Sahara now. Actualy, the real correct quote of Buari's words were "prosecute them and jail or shoot them".

I don't know why the poster slighty altered the quote in the topic of his post. There is a big difference between "prosecute, jail or shoot them" and "prosecute them and jail or shoot them".

The real correct quote implies that they will first be prosecuted; so whether they will be jailed or killed will depend on the sentencing of the prosecution.

The quote shows that jailing or shooting will come after prosecution.
It's not as if Buhari is saying people will just be picked up and shot like some people will have us believe

3 Likes

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by lanrefront1(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2012
hubreality:

Story! Any incitement that may result to anarchy and bloodshed done by Gen Buhari(rtd) is seen right by people like you. Remember, whatever you sow, that will you reap! Believe or leave it, RELIGIOUS fanaticism and TRIBALISM are core problems of Nigeria over the decades; big set back to the development of Nigeria, and for your information, corruption is never fought by one man but collectively because you also find corruption rooted in the evil of religion and tribalism.

If Gen Buhari(rtd) is a selfless leader, he should drop his 2015 presidential ambition, give way for the youth and be a man bound by his words not to contest again after 2011 elections.

Won't you just love that: for him to drop his presidential ambition. It will give you and your freinds a lot.

"corruption is never fought by one man but collectively because you also find corruption rooted in the evil of religion and tribalism"

The above does not contain any sense. Anyone with one-quarter of a brain knows we need and an incorruptible leader with state powers to be the arrow-head of the fight. With such a leader in place, every other thing will fall into place.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2012
zaboy:

Yo bro, Shehu Kangiwa died in 1981, Buhari became President in 1983. So how did he put him under house arrest? did he have his corpse dug up and placed on a couch in a house and put soldiers on the door or what?

I hope peeps like dr stone is seeing this. these are part of the lies we are reffering to
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Demdem(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2012
hubreality:

Story! Any incitement that may result to anarchy and bloodshed done by Gen Buhari(rtd) is seen right by people like you. Remember, whatever you sow, that will you reap!

if truly his words (which u all call incitements) are really responsible for past carnages, why hasnt he been picked up for even a single interrogation? Your govt knows the truth about what led to such carnages and have found out that they themselves are much more culpable than any other. remember that incitement to violence on its own is a crime on its own.

Believe or leave it, RELIGIOUS fanaticism and TRIBALISM are core problems of Nigeria over the decades; big set back to the development of Nigeria, and for your information,

Religious fanaticism and tribalism is definitely a problem here in Nigeria but i honestly don't think its the core problem. Poverty in most cases breeds these two and what leads to poverty in the midst of plenty in a land of milk and honey like our dear country is corruption.

lets start tackling this monster and much more people will be empowered, less hopelessness on the land. Infact when the people are happy and filled and not bothered about their tomorrow because its already settled, they will tell u to hell with religion and God (i hope that wont be our story) and tribalism will gradually disappear.

corruption is never fought by one man but collectively because you also find corruption rooted in the evil of religion and tribalism.

[b]O yes, corruption war is never fought and won by one man but one man can commence the fight. What we need is a leader, the arrow head that champions this effortlessly and things will start falling in place.

For example, lets imagine a Buhari in Aso Rock who on getting there declared his assets publicly and start eating less than 1Million worth of food in Aso Rock monthly. who is that VP or Senator or Governor or LG chairman that will eat more than that from the public purse. what about if contractors are now seeing that directors of companies who have abandoned paid projects were sent to jail constantly, who will be that contractor (after seeing that more jails are being built constantly nationwide) that will continue to abandon projects and do shoddy jobs. Infact, such wont even bid for the job.

Corruption war can only be fought from top to bottom and not vice-versa. when people see what the head is doing they will tend to allign themselves to that and those who disagree will covertly indulge in their ways and not openly as it is now. Once the people see the sincerity and seriousness from the head to fight coruption rapid transformation will follow. What Nigerians need are scapegoats that will be severally dealth with and we all will conform.
[/b]

If Gen Buhari(rtd) is a selfless leader, he should drop his 2015 presidential ambition,

Him dropping his presidential ambition has nothing to do with him being selfless or not as against his rights as enshrined in the constitution. Buhari isnt suffering that one will say he wants to re-habilitate himself from the nations purse. Infact, he is selfless enough to surrender himself to be voted for to emancipate Nigerians from the oligarchy which are found either from the North, east, west or south.

give way for the youth

Just name one capable Youth u know that can fight corruption fearlessly and well and we will examine that

and be a man bound by his words not to contest again after 2011 elections.

Yes he said something like this but peeps like me will always ask him not to leave the political scene yet because we still believe he hasnt yet expired

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by luq4u(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2012
Saigaski Buhari; Nigeria is country that needs an active&visionary leader not weak like GEJ, who is just leading cos some people select him (abi ewo nika je oye awodi kamalegbe adie) 4 Buhari he shouldn't context come 2015 but form alliance with all other opposition party to librate Nigeria from PDP that rule this nation like there family WITHOUT REGARD 4 MASSES...
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Pukkah: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2012
hubreality:

While it is true that ethnic division can hamper growth in many ways, we should be careful not to exaggerate its influence because it is the norm in other places too. Do you know that many of today's developed countries in Europe and America have suffered from linguistic, religious and ideological divides?

Switzerland, a developed country, has 4 languages and 2 religions and has also experienced a number of mainly religion-based wars. Spain also has serious minority problems which have even involved terrorism.

The problem is not restricted to Europe. You may be surprised to find out that East Asian countries which many people expect to have ethnic homogeneity have serious problems with internal schisms. I ask you, how has this stopped their development? For example, Japan has serious minority problems with the Koreans,the Okinawans, etc.

In contrast, and this is interesting, a country like Rwanda is very homogenous in ethno-linguistic terms but did that prevent the ethnic cleansing of the Tutsis by the Hutus?

You see, my conclusion is that 'ethnicity' is a political rather than a natural construction. It would be hard for you to convince me that 'religion and tribalism', rather than corruption, are the core problems (your words) of Nigeria.

I make bold to say that those rich and developed countries you see do not suffer from ethnic heterogeneity not because they do not have it but because they have succeeded in nation-building. Please note that the nation-building in those countries was achieved often through an unpleasant and even violent process.

And you may want to explain what you meant by 'corruption is never fought by one man but collectively'. Political power, that is needed for visible results, is often in the hands of a few men, headed by one man, and not in the collective hands of everybody.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Pukkah: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2012
luq4u: Saigaski Buhari; [b]Nigeria is country that needs an active&visionary leader [/b]not weak like GEJ, who is just leading cos some people select him (abi ewo nika je oye awodi kamalegbe adie) 4 Buhari he shouldn't context come 2015 but form alliance with all other opposition party to librate Nigeria from PDP that rule this nation like there family WITHOUT REGARD 4 MASSES...

The highlighted says it well. We need a firm, active, ideas-oriented leader with a strong character. It's a major advantage if (s)he's also entreprenuerial in outlook and thinking. Emphasis in not on certificates please.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by CHIDIEJIOGU: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]DEMDEM;who does Buhari hate except the corrupt?

I AM FOR DR. STONE.Demdem,how are we sure you're not one of Bin Buhari's boko haram foot soldiers.
What Buhari hates apart from corruption are the south easterners and their churches.
By the way,must we kill people?what should be done is the seizure of all the properties and moneys of anyone caugth for corruption followed by a life jail sentence.
Dr Stone is rigth what is the plan for the south(apart from killing them)does buhari has?
Is Buhari as free as he is claiming?
Were is he gettin the money(S) he uses for campaining/publicity? Who is projecting Buhari for his presidential aspirations?Abi na im salary or gratuity?
What has he done in the north to sanitze the place from corruption or for that matter liberate them(north) from poverty?
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Demdem(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU: [color=#006600][/color]DEMDEM;who does Buhari hate except the corrupt?
[s]
I AM FOR DR. STONE.Demdem,how are we sure you're not one of Bin Buhari's boko haram foot soldiers.
What Buhari hates apart from corruption are the south easterners and their churches.
By the way,must we kill people?what should be done is the seizure of all the properties and moneys of anyone caugth for corruption followed by a life jail sentence.
Dr Stone is rigth what is the plan for the south(apart from killing them)does buhari has?
Is Buhari as free as he is claiming?
Were is he gettin the money(S) he uses for campaining/publicity? Who is projecting Buhari for his presidential aspirations?Abi na im salary or gratuity?
What has he done in the north to sanitze the place from corruption or for that matter liberate them(north) from poverty?
[/s]

very Foolish and senseless post. U have a lot of questions that seems to confuse u and instead of u to work on getting ur answers u have decided to take a position already. What a cretin
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by CHIDIEJIOGU: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
O.Kooo.... MR DEMDEM,
But I didn't read any answers to my questions or don't you have any?
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Demdem(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU: O.Kooo.... MR DEMDEM,
But I didn't read any answers to my questions or don't you have any?

silly crap. and u think i have the time to enlighten u on these when u have already made up ur mind that Buhari is definitely a killer. That to me will be a futile effort. besides if truly u read this post right from page 1 to the end with a open mind, some of ur questions have already been answered so why should i even bother? Continue to wallow in ur ignorance, u definitely enjoy it. Goodluck
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Demdem:

silly crap. and u think i have the time to enlighten u on these when u have already made up ur mind that Buhari is definitely a killer. That to me will be a futile effort. besides if truly u read this post right from page 1 to the end with a open mind, some of ur questions have already been answered so why should i even bother? Continue to wallow in ur ignorance, u definitely enjoy it. Goodluck

Mr Demdem,the honorable speaker for AYATOLLAH BIN BUHARI i would have explained so many things,but i now understand that you have made up your mind that your man is the messiah so there is no need for me to waste my time.
However,listen to this avdvice,before you take a categoric stand on somebody first assess the current situation,then ask yourself what WORKABLE policy the man is offering then check the individual himself then you can take your stand.IT is people like you that accepts whatever poop that is thrown at you.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Demdem(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU: [color=#000099][/color]

Mr Demdem,the honorable speaker for AYATOLLAH BIN BUHARI i would have explained so many things,but i now understand that you have made up your mind that your man is the messiah so there is no need for me to waste my time.

However,listen to this avdvice,before you take a categoric stand on somebody first assess the current situation,then ask yourself what WORKABLE policy the man is offering then check the individual himself then you can take your stand.IT is people like you that accepts whatever poop that is thrown at you.

Speaker for buhari, not new fYI. been accused of being Atiku's mouth piece also. Infact one went further to say i am Aregberascal's son. One thing common to u all accusers is that u all all dumb so am not bothered. yes i have made up my mind that Buhari isnt the killer Nigerians are looking for because i have taken time to analyse situations and circumstances unlike u who still have numerous unanswered questions.

Infact the retardeen himself knows this so dont come here as one all-knowing freak that has all the facts.
My friend, am done with u. Nonsense.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Itee4real(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lef am "once a soja always a soja - What do u expect?!
denko: this is what im saying he thought he can just take law into his hand and shoot whom he dream is corrupt. you cant operate democracy like that
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by nagoma(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
dayokanu:

Abi oo. What lenght people would go to lie about the man Buhari

There must be something wrong with Nigerians

Buhari was even accused of putting a man who died 3years earlier under house arrest

Buhari didnt prosecute any Hausa yet he sent the kano governor to 300yrs in jail

Jailed Adamu Chiroma, muhammed Abubakar Rimi, sabo Bakin zuwo etc And ordered the delivery of Umaru Dikko in a box after overthrowing the government of Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari. Is that the an who was protecting Hausas? Buhari cares about Nigeria and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by Abariwiseman: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Before Buhari start deceving Nigerians with Anti-Corruption message, let him tell Nigerian what he did as PTF chairman.
This man siphoned million of dollars from Nigeria treasury through his cronies.
Checkout the origin of people that was been awarded contract and the projects that was eventually executed was situated only at the northern parts of the country.

I sorry for Nigerians supporting this man,
This man has a hidden agenda, which is to revenge
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by nagoma(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abariwiseman: Before Buhari start deceving Nigerians with Anti-Corruption message, let him tell Nigerian what he did as PTF chairman.
This man siphoned million of dollars from Nigeria treasury through his cronies.
Checkout the origin of people that was been awarded contract and the projects that was eventually executed was situated only at the northern parts of the country.

I sorry for Nigerians supporting this man,
This man has a hidden agenda, which is to revenge

You are just floating another wild allegation. PTF was the only huge federal project that brought all Nigerian professionals together to build the country from within. Engineers , architects , quantity surveyors, accountants, auditors, pharmacists, manufacturers , builders etc benefited from PTF and became involved in building the country. As there were more of these professionals from the south it followed and was that more southerners were engaged. For example- All genuine quality drug manufacturing companies first of all got support from PTF to upgrade and improve their manufacturing practice. They were inspected passed and awarded huge contracts to produce and supply variety of drugs for he use in all public primary, secondary and tertiary institutions. Remember that 90 % of all drug manufacturing in Nigeria takes place in the south and 75 - 80% of that is in Lagos and Ogun state. That was no problem for Buhari , all he wanted was to boost local production and to ensure that our health care facilities were not "mare consulting clinics" (quoting him.) for your information there was no drug manufacturing company in Buhari's state of katsina and the very few in kano and jos were only supported according to their production capacities which was small. Go to the factories in Agbara and ask them about how Buhari and PTF transformed their production, their business and their confidence.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by solomon111(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pukkah:

The highlighted says it well. We need a firm, active, ideas-oriented leader with a strong character. It's a major advantage if (s)he's also entreprenuerial in outlook and thinking. Emphasis in not on certificates please.
I can tell you that the illiterate buhari has none of those qualities.
He does not have the requisite exposure and sophistication to lead a nation in the 21st century.
The office of the President has grown beyond unnecessary braggadacio and tyranny akin to past military rulers like OBJ and buhari.
Btw,buhari wants to start shooting people?
lol.
Let me see the foreign investor that will wants to come into a country where the govt shoots 'corrupts individuals' like babarians.

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by solomon111(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
nagoma:

You are just floating another wild allegation. PTF was the only huge federal project that brought all Nigerian professionals together to build the country from within. Engineers , architects , quantity surveyors, accountants, auditors, pharmacists, manufacturers , builders etc benefited from PTF and became involved in building the country. As there were more of these professionals from the south it followed and was that more southerners were engaged. For example- All genuine quality drug manufacturing companies first of all got support from PTF to upgrade and improve their manufacturing practice. They were inspected passed and awarded huge contracts to produce and supply variety of drugs for he use in all public primary, secondary and tertiary institutions. Remember that 90 % of all drug manufacturing in Nigeria takes place in the south and 75 - 80% of that is in Lagos and Ogun state. That was no problem for Buhari , all he wanted was to boost local production and to ensure that our health care facilities were not "mare consulting clinics" (quoting him.) for your information there was no drug manufacturing company in Buhari's state of katsina and the very few in kano and jos were only supported according to their production capacities which was small. Go to the factories in Agbara and ask them about how Buhari and PTF transformed their production, their business and their confidence.
You're a morøn if you truely believe this nonsense you just wrote.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by HowFar: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
nagoma:

Jailed Adamu Chiroma, muhammed Abubakar Rimi, sabo Bakin zuwo etc And ordered the delivery of Umaru Dikko in a box after overthrowing the government of Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari. Is that the an who was protecting Hausas? Buhari cares about Nigeria and that's it.

He cares more about Bukohari army say the truth? He has no place in the new Nigeria, sorry.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by nagoma(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2014
solomon111: You're a morøn if you truely believe this nonsense you just wrote.

The only foolish man with a wiseman's name why don't you bring out facts to disprove what I said?

And you should drop that name Solomon because you are so daft. Retardeen 111 will fit you very well.

1 Like

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by MalcolmXng: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Kobojunkie:

Yes, na when I come tell you I dey go get my share you go roar like tiger. Yet for the past 50-something years, the same set of thieves have been stealing from you, without your permission, and you have been as silent as a mouse all that time.
Even thief na sabi. You fit do your own and they catch you, ...& they chop your balls.
Kobojunkie:

Yes, na when I come tell you I dey go get my share you go roar like tiger. Yet for the past 50-something years, the same set of thieves have been stealing from you, without your permission, and you have been as silent as a mouse all that time.
Even thief na sabi. You fit do your own and they catch you, ...& they chop your balls.
Kobojunkie:

Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by MalcolmXng: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2014
bayooooooo: No, I watched the interview live and have watched it again and again, my conclusion is still the same: Buhari does not have the capacity to move Nigeria forward.

He did not provide a practical alternative to myriads of problems facing the nation. Even on corruption, you can't just take and shoot people in a democracy. That's not possible. On Boko Haram, he went blank. No solution, no idea, no alternative except annoying repetition of corruption and that the real Boko Haram is FG. That seems pedestrian.
The HEADING did not say SHOOT only; there's also PROSECUTE and JAIL them. And besides he's not advocating for what's unconstitutional; there's provision for that in the constitution. If you REALLY abhor the death penalty (not only for corrupt officials), it's its abrogation you'll call rather than being clever by half.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2014
solomon111: I can tell you that the illiterate buhari has none of those qualities.

Let me see the foreign investor that will wants to come into a country where the govt shoots 'corrupts individuals' like babarians.
China can buy Nigeria 100Trillion times and over with another $800gazillion to spare.

Let a Govt official in China be found guilty of embezzlement and tell me what the repercussion will be.
Re: Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV by skydancer: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmmmm, so this is what Buhari intends to do before he goes to the grave? It might work though but it's obvious that he's willing to die for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku / Philip Effiong's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.