Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Diet Or I Leave ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diet Or I Leave ! (8621 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diet Or I Leave ! by Nayah(f): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
Hello brothers, just ask you if you're really focused on weight when it comes to your fiancé/wife? I'm asking because I know someone who throw an ultimatum to his wife saying that either she lose weight, either they will separated themselves

Do weight is really so important for that this can lead to separation?

Enjoy wink
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by r231(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
i like mine with meat grin grin grin

one mans meat is another mans poison grin grin

maybe the person is getting out of shape

and the husband cant take it no more grin grin
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by claremont(m): 12:07am On Sep 01, 2011
A human being's weight must be in the right proportion with his/her height. I admire ladies who make time out to go to the gym, it shows that they really care about their body. I have a passion for physical fitness, and I expect my partner to share this same passion with me, or leave! cool
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by coogar: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2011
Nayah:

Hello brothers, just ask you if you're really focused on weight when it comes to your fiancé/wife? I'm asking because I know someone who throw an ultimatum to his wife saying that either she lose weight, either they will separated themselves

Enjoy wink

weight really matters. . . . .anything more than 12 stones is a no-no.
obesity kills more than aids!
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by claremont(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2011
coogar:

weight really matters. . . . .anything more than 12 stones is a no-no.
obesity kills more than aids!
Most Nigerian ladies seem to be allergic to the gym, I don't understand why!
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by coogar: 12:13am On Sep 01, 2011
claremont:

Most Nigerian ladies seem to be allergic to the gym, I don't understand why!

they can't afford it.
they eat more than they burn.
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by HighChief4(m): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^They do 20naira work out and eat 40naira food.

@OP----It varies with individuals, some like them big while some dont, but I dont really think one should divorce his/her partner cos of weight thou its good to stay healthy
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by MrsChima(f): 1:10am On Sep 01, 2011
r231:

i like mine with meat grin grin grin

one mans meat is another mans poison grin grin

maybe the person is getting out of shape

and the husband cant take it no more grin grin

What meat? I seen your wife. She is skinner than Tyra Banks! You liar! angry
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by coogar: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^They do 20naira work out and eat 40naira food.

@OP----It varies with individuals, some like them big while some dont, but I dont really think one should divorce his/her partner cos of weight thou its good to stay healthy

if one doesn't do the divorce, death would do it for one.
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Pweety4me(f): 1:24am On Sep 01, 2011
I wouldn't feel comfortable with a guy who was. . . .
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Lax75(m): 1:59am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^^^^ who was what?
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by tashanja(m): 2:57am On Sep 01, 2011
Can't stand orobo, in fact lepa all the way for me.
Any sign of serious weight gain and I am off. embarassed
One good piece of advice to all intending husbands: take a good look at your prospective mother in-law because chances are that your fiance is likely going to end up looking similarly when she reaches her age. cool
Therefore look well before you leap lipsrsealed.
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 01, 2011
Dieting is very hard.

I did it for 3 days and quit. how dare one trainer tell me not to eat iyan/eba/amala etc because it's high in starch/carbs? angry

Gaining weight is super easy, losing weight is super hard. life is so unfair embarassed
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by MrsChima(f): 3:38am On Sep 01, 2011
There is nothing sexy about BIG, FAT, OVERSIZED, and WHOPPER LOOKING BLACK MEN.
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Nayah(f): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2011
Hi everyone
Claremont please this is not a bashing Nigerian women thread
Obesity is dangerous of course but divorcing for this I think it's a bit exagerated
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Goldieluks: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2011
It is a very childish excuse from the man's part.
If he truly loves her,he would provide her with access to the right
facilities for loosing weight,and not moan and nag her about her weight,
while he sits there doing nothing. The man must have a cat in his bag.
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by tureal(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2011
@poster was she skinny before he married her, if not the guy eye dey outside period
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by pendo89(f): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2011
Nayah:

Enjoy wink

Sasa Nayah

Please ask her to lend me some.My hubby who happens to be the 'village chief' thinks am too slim.He needs a michelin kind of wife.
Threatened to divorce me and marry a fat one cz I embarass him.People think he doesn't feed me well.
Its preference. some love fat others slim.
But take care of your weight not for your hubby's sake but for own good as well.
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Nayah(f): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2011
habari oh Pendo where have you been, you abandonned me embarassed lol
Tureal she was slimer, but since she delivered she took some weight, but some men are a bit selfish because when they are getting belly, we their wives are not able to leave them because of that
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by victor2exl(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2011
Madam,,,am short of words to say to you, but atleast i can ask just 1 question, "which part of Nigeria are you from, or of this world are you from/now",
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Nayah(f): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2011
Victor may I ask you why are you asking me this question?
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by tureal(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2011
@Nayah in that case maybe she has to do the diet thing but that being said the husband have alot to do to encourage her lose it and not by saying he will leave as that will kill her confident and make her not want to do the diet thing,
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by victor2exl(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2011
Thank you so much for replying me sooo soon, but can i beg you to allow us have rather a private chat either on Fb or email, or , not in NL, plssss, can i gv yu my FB or Y! ID?? i will answr any respond from yu, plsss
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Nayah(f): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2011
Tureal I'm with you on that! husband's role is to encourage not blaming!
Victor, with all the respect seriously I can't give you my FB link or e-mail on here for the reasons you could imagine
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by victor2exl(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2011
Here is my yahoo ID: victor2exl@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by LongOne1(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2011
A very harsh statement to make. A man saying such most make sure he himself is 10/10, that is without any physical defects like; bald patch, beer belly, white hair or male breasts.
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by LongOne1(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2011
My hubby who happens to be the 'village chief' thinks am too slim

you are married?  shocked
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by pendo89(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2011
Long One:

you are married?  shocked
Yes to the village chief. Ask Nayah cz she attended the wedding. Naya sema ndio usikatae. wink

Nayah:

habari oh Pendo where have you been, you abandonned me  embarassed lol
Tureal she was slimer, but since she delivered she took some weight, but some men are a bit selfish because when they are getting belly, we their wives are not able to leave them because of that

Oh no no dear.Niko area

Women need to take care of their weight seriously.See most women give birth and sit down with their feet on sofa waiting to be fed like invalids.
They eat a lot of starchy foods because they have been told they need to eat for bosom milk to flow.
But in the process they start putting on weight so that by the time weaning starts they have put on sooo much weight shedding it becomes an issue.
There are some women with 3 to 4 kids who look stunningly gorgeous.
You cant even compare them with some singles who dont have kids at all.
Ask her to do it for her own self esteem not so much the hubby's sake cz that's just a small excuse hes giving.
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by LongOne1(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^ lol, okay, I rest my case then.

Walks out of the room like a dog with it’s tail between it’s legs
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Mynd44: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2011
Nayah:

habari oh Pendo where have you been, you abandonned me embarassed lol

That because you love rubbing the belly
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by pendo89(f): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2011
Long One:

^^^ lol, okay, I rest my case then.

Walks out of the room like a dog with it’s tail between it’s legs

grin grin
Re: Diet Or I Leave ! by Dyt(f): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
N who says big s nt beautiful?
I m big n i love it all d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Lady Grow This Kind Of "Backside" Naturally? - This Is Amazing - Photo / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.