Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? (17066 Views)

Poll: Can Superman lift Mjolnir?

Dude are you kidding me? He's Superman! Of course he can lift it.: 50% (4 votes)
Only Thor and Odin can. Not even Loki did, so how can Superman?: 50% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Did superman actually die??? :O / Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) / THE EVOLUTION OF SUPERMAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
kachi19:

Sorry not ultron but that guy that was suppose to be ultron before jarvis was uploaded into his system - that use Thor's hammer to end ultron
Vision
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by dragonking2: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:

I guess y'all didn't see that the sand on the casket move after Lois Lane poured sand on it.

BTW, why does superman die in every doomsday movie? Cos the monster in Batman vs Superman is doomsday
Superman has to die because doomsday is the major villain that actually killed superman....from the comics, to the cartoon series now to the movie...Doomsday is known to be the superman slayer.
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
dragonking2:
Superman has to die because doomsday is the major villain that actually killed superman....from the comics, to the cartoon series now to the movie...Doomsday is known to be the superman slayer.
And he always resurrects.
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by dragonking2: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:

And he always resurrects.
That's the cheat of superman na. grin
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by kachi19: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:

Vision

Oh yea cos I don't remember his name; he's a combination of earth metals - you see there are elements that's seem to have a cosmic relativity (kinda) with magic. They're all products of energies of the universe. Superman is elemental. Wielding the mjolnir should be so easy for him cos he's a as extra-universal as Thor's hammer. Trust me that guy can separate Biafra from Nigeria :/
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
kachi19:

Oh yea cos I don't remember his name; he's a combination of earth metals - you see there are elements that's seem to have a cosmic relativity (kinda) with magic. They're all products of energies of the universe. Superman is elemental. Wielding the mjolnir should be so easy for him cos he's a as extra-universal as Thor's hammer. Trust me that guy can separate Biafra from Nigeria :/
The reason he can lift and use the hammer (no wield) it is cos there is an infinity Stone in his head.
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
I KNO "ANDROID" CAN LIFT THE HAMMER I DONT SEE ANY SUPER HERO STRONGER THAN HIM NOT EVEN DOOMS DAY
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by kachi19: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:

The reason he can lift and use the hammer (no wield) it is cos there is an infinity Stone in his head.

What is wield?? And Asgardians are ordinary as humans just living in another dimension and and use certain magical instruments to acquire strength and sorcery - we know that. And we're talking about Superman lifting something as heavy as a mountain not Thor
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
kachi19:

What is wield?? And Asgardians are ordinary as humans just living in another dimension and and use certain magical instruments to acquire strength and sorcery - we know that. And we're talking about Superman lifting something as heavy as a mountain not Thor
The hammer was forged in the heart of a dying star. It has magical capacities which nakes it able to summon lighting hence Thor is a "thunderer". Now Vision has an infinity stone in his head which basically is another source of emmerse magic and energy so carrying the hammer is no big deal. Weilding the hammer has to do with using it to summon lightning or summoning it anywhere. This power lies with Odin(Thor's father) not even Thor can wield that power without his permission.

Asgardians are ordinary humans ……wrong. Of the Nine realms, the realm Eternal prides itself as having its inhabitants as gods.

So they have special capabilities. We can also say Thanos too is ordinary except with the infinity stone he has and some powers cant we? But we all refer to Thanos as a god.

Humans on earth are the least and powerless of all the realms
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
kachi19:

Let me add this, if Odin does not permit it, no one. Not Vision, Thor or Superman can lift the hammer
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Posman(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lilbrown007:
I KNO "ANDROID" CAN LIFT THE HAMMER I DONT SEE ANY SUPER HERO STRONGER THAN HIM NOT EVEN DOOMS DAY

lmao ur obviously not a comics fan. Vision is not even in Marvel's top 10 strongest not to talk of combined dc and marvel superheroes.
Im sure uve not heard of Jon Jonz before.
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by kachi19: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:

Let me add this, if Odin does not permit it, no one. Not Vision, Thor or Superman can lift the hammer

Oh cut that crap!! Odin is only a petty universal being like superman (but with sorcery) he's no god! His rules only apply to Asgard and midgard not krypton
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by kachi19: 12:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:

The hammer was forged in the heart of a dying star. It has magical capacities which nakes it able to summon lighting hence Thor is a "thunderer". Now Vision has an infinity stone in his head which basically is another source of emmerse magic and energy so carrying the hammer is no big deal. Weilding the hammer has to do with using it to summon lightning or summoning it anywhere. This power lies with Odin(Thor's father) not even Thor can wield that power without his permission.

Asgardians are ordinary humans ……wrong. Of the Nine realms, the realm Eternal prides itself as having its inhabitants as gods.

So they have special capabilities. We can also say Thanos too is ordinary except with the infinity stone he has and some powers cant we? But we all refer to Thanos as a god.

Humans on earth are the least and powerless of all the realms

I still don't buy that... Magic doesn't apply to kryptonians. Does it?
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Mynd44: 3:04am On Apr 01, 2016
kachi19:

I still don't buy that... Magic doesn't apply to kryptonians. Does it?
Superman can be harmed by magic. That has been proven
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Posman(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lilbrown007:
DID U JUST QUOTE ME U DUMBASS IS LIKE U DONT KNO WHO AMAZO IS AKA ANDROID

I ll ignore the fact u called me dumbass tho.
but let me lecture u, on no account has Amazo been in top 3 most powerful dc superheroes.
Batman beat Amazo with plastic explosives... goes a long way for 'almighty' amazo. He's strong no doubt but stronger than Supes? cmon son.
Read up on Superman, Darkseid nd Jon Jonz.
if u have credible sources that claim Amazo is the most powerful DC character, I ll humbly oblige.

Quit the name calling, doesn't look good on you.
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Posman:

I ll ignore the fact u called me dumbass tho.
but let me lecture u, on no account has Amazo been in top 3 most powerful dc superheroes.
Batman beat Amazo with plastic explosives... goes a long way for 'almighty' amazo. He's strong no doubt but stronger than Supes? cmon son.
Read up on Superman, Darkseid nd Jon Jonz.
if u have credible sources that claim Amazo is the most powerful DC character, I ll humbly oblige.

Quit the name calling, doesn't look good on you.
WAIT DO U MEAN THE AMAZO THAT WAS CONFUSED?? THAT WAS BULKED INTO A TRUCK?? WELL IF U DONT KNO IN JLU AMAZO DEFECTED THE WHOLE JUSTICE LEAGUE N M NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST THE 7 OF THEM BUT THE WHOLE JUSTICE LEAGUE!!
INCLUDING SUPERMAN.....SO WHAT WERE U SAYING ABOUT TOP 3 AGAIN
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Posman(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lilbrown007:
WAIT DO U MEAN THE AMAZO THAT WAS CONFUSED?? THAT WAS BULKED INTO A TRUCK?? WELL IF U DONT KNO IN JLU AMAZO DEFECTED THE WHOLE JUSTICE LEAGUE N M NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST THE 7 OF THEM BUT THE WHOLE JUSTICE LEAGUE!!
INCLUDING SUPERMAN.....SO WHAT WERE U SAYING ABOUT TOP 3 AGAIN

yep he beat the JL and the whole green lantern corps and shifted thr planet to another dimension;
superman held a black hole in his bare hand; pulled a whole solar system; destroyed a planet by sneezing
u still havnt given me a credible source on him being in top three
and seems ur a comic fan, sure uve heard of Superman Prime.
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Posman:

yep he beat the JL and the whole green lantern corps and shifted thr planet to another dimension;
superman held a black hole in his bare hand; pulled a whole solar system; destroyed a planet by sneezing
u still havnt given me a credible source on him being in top three
and seems ur a comic fan, sure uve heard of Superman Prime.
MAYBE U NEED TO GO GOOGLE AMAZO ABILITY ITLL HELP U A LOT
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Posman(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lilbrown007:
MAYBE U NEED TO GO GOOGLE AMAZO ABILITY ITLL HELP U A LOT

i have, this ll b the last time i ll b reply if u wont give a credible site; ur opinion cant trump himdreds of comics fan boys with blogs and stuff.
U like Amazo, good but on no account is it more powerful than Superman esp Superman Prime who is more of a god in that form.
Im done. take care
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Posman:

i have, this ll b the last time i ll b reply if u wont give a credible site; ur opinion cant trump himdreds of comics fan boys with blogs and stuff.
U like Amazo, good but on no account is it more powerful than Superman esp Superman Prime who is more of a god in that form.
Im done. take care
IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS SUPERMAN OR SUPERMAN PRIME AMAZO IS A GOD HE HAS EVOLVED N IN CASE U DONT KNO HE COPIES ABILITY SO ITLL BE LIKE SUPERMAN PRIME VS SUPERMAN PRIME GET IT??
Re: Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? by Feraz(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mynd44:

I don't think Odin's permission is necessary to lift it. "if anyone is worthy. . .blah blah blah", the person can lift it. Cap. America did, Beta Ray Bill did, Diana did. . .but it is not because Odin permitted it.

As for Supes dying, it is more like his metabolism slowed down, ditto Doomsday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin / Nollywood’s Chronic Bachelors And Spinsters / TVC Breakfast Show, Wake Up Nigeria Marks Three Years Anniversary On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.