Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players (14069 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Oba: I’m Ready To Drop My Ear Rings For Keshi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by horlabiyi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
Very nice idea bro, May God help you and all Nigerians.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by sylve11: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
Welldone Mikel, God blessings will locate u. cool
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by cashful(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
Nice one, keep it up.......

Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by coolted(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
Very noble
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by valencia25(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2012
life_style:

He tot he was dumb. undecided

You mean Daft shocked?
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by emsquare(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
executinal: Mikel the best is yet to come. Good one boy

Yes ooo!
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by chemberlin(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
@miteolu...,Na God go punish ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ oooooo as ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ no take like better thing...first na chelsea now na mikel...‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ no like better thing for ur life...am sure no good thing have ever happend in ur village b4...seriously I dey vex for ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​.manytime ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ hear of chelsea αήϑ d players ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ A̶̲̥̅я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ always very vexing...‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ better start liking us...
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by mindurword(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
Nice one Mikel you are our man up blues 4life but try to score goal next season.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Arysexy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2012
cashful: Nice one, keep it up.......

and sme idiots are accusing mikel of not honouring rashidi yekini, did they see wot was written on mikel's shirt? haters!
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Bontee: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hmm this is very good but i would have preferred if the name was somehow neutral to allow for more participation.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by coolheed: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2012
This is noble, exemplary and captivating. Giving back to the society is one of the virtues of people who are keen to living a fulfilling life. People that feel sad when neighbors sleep with empty stomach and when ex-colleagues wallow in poverty and havelessness. The hand of the giver is always on top.
On the issue of the venue, I support the use of the civic centre in as much as this does not jeopardize the objective of the scheme. We need to be careful not to risk the life o this guy as the security situation if this country requires even philanthropists to carefully choose where they travel to.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
That is a good one there from Mikel atleast he is giving back to the society
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by clip: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
Let him match the talk with Action Like Kanu did
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
clip: Let him match the talk with Action Like Kanu did
The foundation for the project is just laid today
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
Great move. The first time I saw him at a gathering in Lagos, he seemed a bit arrogant. But then, I judged him wrongly, cos I didnt interact with him. The second time I saw him (in Abuja), I had the opportunity to shake hands with him, exchange a few jokes, and take a picture, I realised he was quite humble and cool headed. Excellent human being. God bless you more, proud of you son
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Up mikel,up chelsea ! grin

I thought you will say UP IBO Man. Now he is a Nigerian not IBO.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
begining of beta tins 2 kom
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

I thought you will say UP IBO Man. Now he is a Nigerian not IBO.

Was waiting for one silly comment. grin nairaland no dey disappoint at all!
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by 7footre(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
I've always liked you home boy.... Buh this endears you to me even more
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by UNLEASHED(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
binger: Thats good of him.Wise igbo that use their money to make the world a better place.First Kanu Nwankwo,now Mikel.Keep it up.Igbo kweeenu!!

Wondering when paranoid Negros will finally grow up. Igbo or Ijaw...He is Nigerian
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by oludave(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
Thumb up Mikel
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by kasiem(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
UNLEASHED:

Wondering when paranoid Negros will finally grow up. Igbo or Ijaw...He is Nigerian
if it is a case of crime now, he'll be an igbo guy. Hypocrisy indeed.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by princeada: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
Mikel,that's my Jos boy.

Remember to plant atleast one big company in Jos ooh.

Glory.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by PHIPEX(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2012
Kudos to the big boy, may God reward u more. I don't mean to derail this thread but pls why is it that most if not all successful footballers usually have a rag-to-riches story?
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Jenticles(f): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
Awesome, nice 1 bro pls keep it up.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by gbadexy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
Very nice one. Rumors making round was that he was pompous and a lavish spender,eeven dissing a nigerian musician. Now I know better and have a fresh perspective about him.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by OYOYO1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
9ice move Obi, odas shuld learn even d fashola. Up Chelsea.....
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by gaffer: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2012
Wat Nigerian Government neglected to do, that is wat Small boy Mikel is about to do. Na wa for our country
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Maxdiamond(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
Nice one mikel.may God bless u as u do dis.u are stil d best nt like j.j okocha dat didn't do anytin 4 d country & he was running 4 help frm obasanjo wen he has problem wit d bank he bank wit then.mikel,we luv u!
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Maxdiamond(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
Nice one mikel.may God bless u as u do dis.u are stil d best nt like j.j okocha dat dosen't do anytin 4 d country & he was running 4 help frm obasanjo wen he has problem wit d bank he bank wit then.mikel,we luv u!
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by UNLEASHED(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
kasiem: if it is a case of crime now, he'll be an igbo guy. Hypocrisy indeed.

If you're experiencing sight difficulty and can't see that I'm not one of y'all jobless muppets that goes in loggerhead with each other over ethnic racism, then i recommend you visit specsavers. They sell cheap glasses.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by sojay(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
Nice one,Mikel...pls ensure it goes beyond d saying...there are many ex-players that need ur help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Funds For Super Falcons After Protest Over Unpaid Bonus. / Norwegian Outfit Avaldsnes Sign Rasheedat Ajibade From FC Robo Queens / Dickson Nwakaeme And Wife, Geraldine Welcome Their Second Child, A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.