Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players (14066 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Oba: I’m Ready To Drop My Ear Rings For Keshi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by velo10: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
Grreat initiative by Mikel. Following after Kanu
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Domaro: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
I am not suprise because,
1. He is an (anambra) IGBO Man (Igbos good in philantropism)
2. He is a Chelsea player (Ndi nwere obi eji eri Ego 'millioniers club')
3. He is a Christian
Any body that has any of this two or the three qualities like Mikel Obi will be elected as the president of Nigeria for sustainable development and dividend of democracy
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by otunbaolayemig: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
Fin mikel obi I always see it in you that you have a plan for dis country and God will see you through. Up blue
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by densil(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
Yes o! Mikel make us proud jor! Haters talked, buh u have made a visible success. God bless u kid
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by pendusky(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2012

THE BLUES?
Thatz wat i expectd of u man!
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Azubreezy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
D blue heart is a big heart.. well done, Mikel. haters, go boil olumo rock or board dana airways.. Chelsea till armageddon!!!
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
oc2fish: Thank you very much. Those that belive that your not good becos of goal issues and club factor should bring their valued star player to help Nigerian.
Thank you for being the best stopper in the world. You played with deadly strikers like Messi, Swaraji and Ribbery. You stop them all. At Chelsea we
need you to stop goal dangerous stikers and good salary. BLUES FOR LIFE
[b]Thank you very much. Those that belive that your not good becos of goal issues and club factor should bring their valued star player to help Nigerian.
Thank you for being the best stopper in the world. You played with deadly strikers like Messi, Swaraji and Ribbery. You stop them all. At Chelsea we
[/b]Thank you very much. Those that belive that your not good becos of goal issues and club factor should bring their valued star player to help Nigerian.
shut the fok up,dis has nothing to do with goals,clubs,blue,red or green.It is an individual thing,so shut your fokn mouth and leave chelsea out of it.

1 Like

Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Maxdiamond(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
Azubreezy: D blue heart is a big heart.. well done, Mikel. haters, go boil olumo rock or board dana airways.. Chelsea till armageddon!!!
go boil olumo rock 4 wetin?
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by IYANGBALI: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
Mikel i am a retired player,i played for BED UNITED

1 Like

Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Mikel i am a retired player,i played for BED UNITED

me too. I been play for SHORT TIME FC
wink

1 Like

Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by BabanaBaba1: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
My man GOD bless u cos dat is a nice step. Those are some of d things dat God is increasing KANU blessing so keep it up because ur honour frm GOd now wil increase d more.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by dont8(m): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2012
miteolu: So, Mikel can talk.
No! He can't, he's deaf and dumb. Good gesture boy and God loves shareful giver and we hope others will borrow a leaf from you and Papilo to give back to the society.

1 Like

Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Dermie: 2:30am On Jun 09, 2012
miteolu: So, Mikel can talk.
lol!...na 2day u know...u no watch CHAMPS league?
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Adenex3051(m): 5:28am On Jun 09, 2012
Let first of all congratulate Mikel Obi on the UCL victory,more stenght to your elbow.
My humble point here is why take such a noble project out of the reach of the supposed beneficiaries, it would have been more approriate to lunch it at the ghettos of Lagos or the street of Jos where you grew up,launching it at VI will make your guests comfortable but the targeted beneficiaries will definitely miss out, or how do expect the hungary and the homeless to attend a programe at such venue,where the security people will not allow them in to attend a programe meant for them.
This is the sincere opinion of a true well-wisher of Mikel but a true Man United fan.UP MAN U! UNITED 4 LIFE
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Saintsquare(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2012
God Bless U Mikel
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Alfy2: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2012
UNLEASHED:

Wondering when paranoid Negros will finally grow up. Igbo or Ijaw...He is Nigerian

Like this. grin
UNLEASHED:

Wondering when paranoid Negros will finally grow up. Igbo or Ijaw...He is Nigerian

Like this.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Azubreezy(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2012
[quote author=Max'diamond]go boil olumo rock 4 wetin?[/quote
Go boil it 4 hating
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by member479760: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2012
good move and God will help you to continue!
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by jackima: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
more pomade to your greasy elbow.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by fmanf(m): 12:16am On Jun 10, 2012
igbos are trying in Nigeria kweenu
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by shilling(f): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2012
Awesome stuff!
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by josites(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2012
Good thing at the wrong place=0 chekwube i tot ebere would advise you where to do this. Ajegule, jos or neni your home town would hav been best. Good sha, but never forget your root, boyhood for better old days
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by greaterlove(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2012
Why r people concerned with where he launches the project, will you launch a city waste management program on a refuse dump? A very good gesture from mikel, nice one bro, praying that not only you and your fellow footballers will remember their communities but our politicians, buisnessmen and successful proffesionals in various walks of life.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by musty1987(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
binger: Thats good of him.Wise igbo that use their money to make the world a better place.First Kanu Nwankwo,now Mikel.Keep it up.Igbo kweeenu!!

Oh boy u dey crase well well ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin which world igbo dey they use their money to make better
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by musty1987(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
binger: Thats good of him.Wise igbo that use their money to make the world a better place.First Kanu Nwankwo,now Mikel.Keep it up.Igbo kweeenu!!

Oh boy U madness no be here ooooooooo grin grin grin grin which world igbo dey make better
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by Goldieluks: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2012
Love you mikel.. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by doublecross(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
good job MIKEL. one more thing i will love you to do is to create or organise a very good club here in nigeria.....to give talents a chance. there are a lot of talented footballers here in nigeria who havent gotten the opportunity to play international football. we all know its not the situation in other societies. we nigerian will love something to be done about this issue.
Re: Mikel: I’m Ready To Help Retired Players by raphrinco: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU,My brother am happy for you,am proud to come from the same village with you(EZIAJA ,NENI IN ANAOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ANAMBRA STATE.)I Hope to do more than that very soon.
executinal: Mikel the best is yet to come. Good one boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Funds For Super Falcons After Protest Over Unpaid Bonus. / Norwegian Outfit Avaldsnes Sign Rasheedat Ajibade From FC Robo Queens / Dickson Nwakaeme And Wife, Geraldine Welcome Their Second Child, A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.