Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? (6906 Views)

How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing / For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? by PAT4HOT(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
binger: Ahh the woman got it wrong...your husband is your other half for Christ's sake,why should you do something behind his back and tell him few months later.i would feel like a fool if i were the one nevertheless,i hate guys who beat up there women.He should have forgiven her

if my wife does, I send her packing d next second
Re: Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bontee:

And what would you be then? . . . undecided

Did she ask for her money back or is she not the one that gave it out of freewill? So helping your husband with that money entitles you to a share of the property which has been a personal project from the onset?. If she wanted a share of the property then make that known to the man at the point you are giving him the money and not leaving things to assumptions.

Yes because she is trying to reap where did not sow as i doubt if the 300k makes even up to 5% of the total cost to build the house.

You are a person!

She what if she gave it out of freewill?

Is it not her freewill she used not to tell him that she is building a house, why does he have a problem with her freewill then?

FOOOOL!
Re: Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? by femiseun1: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2012
There is no need to quarrel. She should simply go to the Lands bereau and declear the docs missing. The procedure to get another set of docs and the old one becomes invlaid. He can keep the old docs for as long as he likes. No room for dictatorship--- End of story.
Re: Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? by kandiikane(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
Please, tell your aunty to carry her bags and go. angry

So because two become one a wife cannot have her own personal investments especially when the husband puts everything in his name?

Did she not go to school to have a career of her own? Was it a joint career with her husband?
This thing dey pain me, sef!

In this world we are in now, who said the marriage would last? No one knows.

I will have my own capital investments with my husband's knowledge whether e like am or not and also joint.
angry angry angry

If God forbid, we have to divorce we won't have to fight excessively on which half each should get.
In fact, the joint investments will be for the children because we made them jointly.
Re: Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? by slimmingcare(f): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Its not a bad thing for a woman to have a capital intensive investment but average women with such grace tends to capitalize on it and using it against their husband
Re: Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? by 1miccza: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
It depends on the man in question for me I have no problem with my wife having investments be it capital or not....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! / Any Information On Old People's Home In Nigeria? / Happy 4th Of July, My People O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.