Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

For Those Of You Talking Shit About T.B. Joshua,check This Out!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Of You Talking Shit About T.B. Joshua,check This Out!!! (714 Views)

Jesus - What Kind Of Sacrifice Are You Talking About? / Is This True About T. B Joshua? / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of You Talking Shit About T.B. Joshua,check This Out!!! by Tapa: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2012
I was studying the christian bible when I came across these passages: Deut.13:1-3 and Deut.18:21 and 22.
You can check it out too.
Re: For Those Of You Talking Shit About T.B. Joshua,check This Out!!! by LogicMind: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2012
The process never wavers for you
The agenda is clear.
Feed on your precious, fictitious glide
Nothing's ever true for you.
Stain your kin with decisions
A thought for you to review
Can't find a frame large enough
Built to surround the 3 of you.
It's coming, moments away oh it's coming I say!
Not charming, deplorable and just alarming, I say
Maddening, on so many levels it's saddening, I say
It's coming, any day now approaching, I say.
Not for me to just disagree.
Not just something to do.
Like a mouse on a wheel I feel
I can't run far enough from you.
Do you feel when the knife cuts in
That you're somehow more alive than you've ever been?
Almost...Maybe? Maybe? Never!
Your fictitious glide is forever.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? / Who Was Yahweh? / Why Do Certain Churches Have Certain Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.