Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72772 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus:
For example, lets say you got the signal at 10.30 on the one hour chart, that means the current candle has gone on for over 30 minutes. So you cant enter. If the signal came anything earlier than 10.25, you can then go in on the trade and set expiry for 35mins.(I.e end of the current 1hr)
Thanks, other words if anything less than 36 minutes is left for candle to expire then you ignore
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2012
ATTENTION PLEASE
Wahala wa o.
BOM is getting very shrewd with me. I dont know if someone else is experiencing the same. Could you beleive I placed a bet for GJ Rise some 20 mins ago when it was 123.89 and they increased my entry price to 124.216. What the dung is that? Is my platform lying to me ni? Na 2 platforms I dey use now.

Na wa o.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2012
[b][/b]b[b][/BOMMASTER, where are you grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2012
toluxa1: Are we trading forex here or bom? Wetin be pips?
Na BOREX grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003:

No go gork am o.
Na hammer I dey see for there so.
False alert, now that I understand the timing

ayox2003: ATTENTION PLEASE
Wahala wa o.
BOM is getting very shrewd with me. I dont know if someone else is experiencing the same. Could you beleive I placed a bet for GJ Rise some 20 mins ago when it was 123.89 and they increased my entry price to 124.216. What the dung is that? Is my platform lying to me ni? Na 2 platforms I dey use now.

Na wa o.
For what na angry angry angry angry threaten to report them if such continues after ratification. Your account too green na. All these gambling sites are all crooks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2012
Wahala wa o.

Na wa o.
Check well o. 20 minutes ago, which is around 11 am, price was around 124.20
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2012
Wahala wa o.

Na wa o.
The last time price was around your price was 10:40
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus:
The last time price was around your price was 10:40

I actually posted it around 10:41. No wahala sha. I lost it.
I need to do a thorough research, honestly, on another broker.

No shaking.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2012
These pple don come again, i have withdrawn all my capital on monday, base on what they did on Friday, am now trading with my profit. Today they have done another thing

I dont know if anybody experience it today as well, what they did now is. they remove minute under the DURATION. i only have DAY left. which mean i can not trade as many as i want under 1hr. that mean they only want me to trade once a day, abi wating dem mean with that.

can anybody confirm the duration at ur side for me pls.

i must withdraw 50% of my profit again today.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2012
I just went in for another fall on EJ . Lets see what they bring.

USD 100 payout if GBP/JPY is strictly lower than 123.975 at 10:53:51 GMT on 26-Jun-12.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2012
I swear them be theif.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by kupsonrex: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2012
bommaster: These pple don come again, i have withdrawn all my capital on monday, base on what they did on Friday, am now trading with my profit. Today they have done another thing

I dont know if anybody experience it today as well, what they did now is. they remove minute under the DURATION. i only have DAY left. which mean i can not trade as many as i want under 1hr. that mean they only want me to trade once a day, abi wating dem mean with that.

Mine is working.......is like they know say you be Guru.......maybe you sign out and in again
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2012
I swear them be theif. Them say the bet has passed that point that them won change price. Na wa o.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2012
kupsonrex:

Mine is working.......is like they know say you be Guru.......maybe you sign out and in again

have done this several time o. still same, now that u have confirm nothing like this at ur end i have to contact them
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2012
Why is BOm manipulating my account for christ sake.?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by emmatuxz(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2012
I EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE DAT EARLIER,JUST LOG OUT AND LOG IN AGAIN
bommaster: These pple don come again, i have withdrawn all my capital on monday, base on what they did on Friday, am now trading with my profit. Today they have done another thing

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2012
abi den dey visit this site, to see my order number i pasted this morning, abi wetin we go call this.let me go there and adjust d number jare.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2012
After staking my money, u still won change price, again...when its not that I'm yet to confirm my bet.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by kupsonrex: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2012
Abeg ooo which number you want to adjust?

bommaster: abi den dey visit this site, to see my order number i pasted this morning, abi wetin we go call this.let me go there and adjust d number jare.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2012
embarassed lipsrsealed cry

But why now? Geez.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2012
bommaster:

have done this several time o. still same, now that u have confirm nothing like this at ur end i have to contact them
Ensure that bet start time is set at *Now*
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by igeluma: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=bommaster]These pple don come again, i have withdrawn all my capital on monday, base on what they did on Friday, am now trading with my profit. Today they have done another thing

i must withdraw 50% of my profit again today.[/quote
That isthe problem with some of this platforms once they discover u are winning most bets with
the same approach,they continue to change the goal post for u to get some loses to their own advantage.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003: After staking my money, u still won change price, again...when its not that I'm yet to confirm my bet.

You mean after the bet has been placed and confirmed or after you clicked FALL? If its the later, it happens!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003: I swear them be theif. Them say the bet has passed that point that them won change price. Na wa o.

i expect them as a beting firm to do this kind thing but d frequency of it is bad. because i do ask myself ,from where i dey expect then to pay winning bet if everybody keep winning. no father chrismax anywhere.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2012
Bommaster,
I just call one of my guy now and the guy talk say if person don use one account for over 3yrs, make person close the acount and open another one. Say them go beleive say u be new customer.

I dey close my account today. To open another one.

No namashka today at all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2012
@bommaster, are you sure your starting time is at NOW?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2012
toluxa1:

You mean after the bet has been placed and confirmed or after you clicked FALL? If its the later, it happens!

No after I have staked and it was already metering.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
toluxa1: @bommaster, are you sure your starting time is at NOW?

yes it is. but when i change it to other like 1hr20min, 1hr30min and so on. i dey see d hrs and minute
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003:

No after I have staked and it was already metering.
Did the bet eventually lose?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003: Bommaster,
I just call one of my guy now and the guy talk say if person don use one account for over 3yrs, make person close the acount and open another one. Say them go beleive say u be new customer.

I dey close my account today. To open another one.

No namashka today at all.

i don think of this in the past. but i dey fear of denying in future, should somebody hit big time and then dey begin ask 4 prove of identity.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Did the bet eventually lose?

Perfect loss. Lost a c-note and $10 today already.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by emmatuxz(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
grin
bommaster: abi den dey visit this site, to see my order number i pasted this morning, abi wetin we go call this.let me go there and adjust d number jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.