Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72769 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: Am beginning to understand this bet-on-market.............from tomorrow I will be sending you guys the alert for your trades if I have any but it will be restricted to RISE/FALL for now with perfect time duration. Wishing you guys success in this field

Kai! This Bom go suffer more, as my oga wan enter d show,
Good to c u bro, u're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
bommaster:

u are right, most of d time for me after click on the price i set to bet on the platform. it comes out like plus 1 or 2 of minus 1 or 2. but won most of time sha.

Thats because BOM approximates their index....usually leaving out the last almost insignificant digit in the index.....that explains the disparity between their indices and those of other platforms.

Its only when U play RUN-BET....that U actually get to see that last insignificant digit that is usually left out.

Simply put....BOM just alters things to suit them.....afterall na so ppl hammer for BOM dem come remove the UP & DOWN bet option.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Oga wetin you mean? I don't contribute to your discussions here cos i'm still a kid who's just started learning about forex at babypips. I'm here many times to learn from your discussions cos some of the terms you people use seem strange to me so why the allegation? I don't even have lappy presently cos the one i used was stolen sometimes back and what i now do is come here to take advantage of free alerts. Please stop the allegation o.

I'm sorry about that. Was just kidding, actually. wink
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: [quote author=djshishy]
You are welcome Oga Unclenna.............Am happy am welcomed to this Brotherhood...the last time I came here I was chased away grin grin grin grin........The RISE/FALL is very simple............I just entered a demo market for GU to fall from point 1.5619 @ $55.09 around 1:00pm for a pay off of $100 within my time duration? Guess what? GU saw the alert and moved SOUTH...........Brothers by the grace of GOD your winning fear the BOM people IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.I know my people are here and they have been demanding for this...
BOM is in trouble
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Yet to resolve my prob. With BOM, hope to join d house ASAP.
Over to boss.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Unclenna + Bommaster = Infinity X5 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
Please somebody should post our group for Oga unclenna to join, make we de receive alert real time by mail.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
puskin:

Thats because BOM approximates their index....usually leaving out the last almost insignificant digit in the index.....that explains the disparity between their indices and those of other platforms.

Its only when U play RUN-BET....that U actually get to see that last insignificant digit that is usually left out.

Simply put....BOM just alters things to suit them.....afterall na so ppl hammer for BOM dem come remove the [b]UP & DOWN bet option.[/b]

So u sef dey that time. From 09-2012 dem don change reach 4 times. U remember that time wey them dey do range? Lolz.

The question that begs for an answer is: Are we going to get a bookmarker better than BOM? SMH sad
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
You are welcome Oga Unclenna.............Am happy am welcomed to this Brotherhood...the last time I came here I was chased away grin grin grin grin........The RISE/FALL is very simple............I just entered a demo market for GU to fall from point 1.5619 @ $55.09 around 1:00pm for a pay off of $100 within my time duration? Guess what? GU saw the alert and moved SOUTH...........Brothers by the grace of GOD your winning fear the BOM people IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.I know my people are here and they have been demanding for this...

Thank God the owner of the e-book and the indicator is in d house, bro I hail oooh, tell us more about the software and the indicator, so lets give him audience, decorum plsssssssss
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus: Unclenna + Bommaster = Infinity X5 grin grin grin

no no no, pls leave Mr infinity X5 out of these, Unclenna + Bommaster no dey into premium tinz, besides av followed Unclenna all d way from forex session, and he doesnt hide his knowledge, lets just hear him out, he has a lot in his cupboard to offload, BIG UP Bro, Bommaster I hail and all d BOM crew
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
http://groups.google.com/group/nairalandbom?hl=en. I beg join this group and give alerts
ayox2003:

So u sef dey that time. From 09-2012 dem don change reach 4 times. U remember that time wey them dey do range? Lolz.

The question that begs for an answer is: Are we going to get a bookmarker better than BOM? SMH sad

Not anytime soon bro. This is the reason why I still see Forex as a better trading vehicle than BOM. My advice to everyone here with good Forex knowledge is to make sure the Forex account is always more loaded than the BOM. This is because, they can either throw you out tomorrow or change parameters. Imagine what will happen when they ban people from trading Asian Session. Forex on the other hand, has been the same. No major change in trading rules whatsoever.

1 Like

jsh_eng:

no no no, pls leave Mr infinity X5 out of these, Unclenna + Bommaster no dey into premium tinz, besides av followed Unclenna all d way from forex session, and he doesnt hide his knowledge, lets just hear him out, he has a lot in his cupboard to offload, BIG UP Bro, Bommaster I hail and all d BOM crew
Brother you missed the Joke. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
bommaster:

infact i dey discus something like this with a friend yesterday. as d guy took a risk big time under 1hr to make £4400. i told him it likely this BOM ban nigeria from their betting firm in d future. if they see d rate pple dey hammer them from niger. but was thinking b4 then may be the lowest my pple would have make will not less than $2m.

he said to me if they ban pple from niger, then go they register and fill abroad address.

What of person wey stake $1670 to win $3000 say GU go fall in 15mins. Come see tension that day. But the guy win am o.
Even sure maga no fit pay that kain money in 15mins.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus:
Brother you missed the Joke. smiley smiley smiley
GOT U.LETS HOPE AND PRAY SO.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=blink182][/quote]

am not interested in the alert, am nt kicking against the alert, but let him just offload d knowledge he s been passing on d forex session
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
[size=28pt]Abeg we come discuss today ni...abi today na vacation?[/size] smiley wink grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Bro what about the indicator u talked about? paste it na

jsh_eng:

am not interested in the alert, am nt kicking against the alert, but let him just offload d knowledge he s been passing on d forex session
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus:

Not anytime soon bro. This is the reason why I still see Forex as a better trading vehicle than BOM. My advice to everyone here with good Forex knowledge is to make sure the Forex account is always more loaded than the BOM. This is because, they can either throw you out tomorrow or change parameters. Imagine what will happen when they ban people from trading Asian Session. Forex on the other hand, has been the same. No major change in trading rules whatsoever.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
USD 20 payout if EUR/JPY is strictly higher than 99.064 at 13:08:20 GMT on 26-Jun-12.

hope somebody is taking a close look at d rise
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
eddyhaze: Bro what about the indicator u talked about? paste it na

give me ur email address make I send am dere
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

One thing you de fail to understand na say some us of no get time to analyze, its not that we are lazy or anything but we have more pressing obligations.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by deleo16(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
azpekuliar:
Hmmmm. By the way who says premium signal services isn't good business.

check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/970779/latest-infiniti-fx-jeep-nigeria

Those $25 fees really stack up. grin
LWKMD
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng: USD 20 payout if EUR/JPY is strictly higher than 99.064 at 13:08:20 GMT on 26-Jun-12.

hope somebody is taking a close look at d rise

Yes we are.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: One thing you de fail to understand na say some us of no get time to analyze, its not that we are lazy or anything but we have more pressing obligations.

@blink182 no b soo, its just dat all dis gurus fit disappear one day and wat happens when dey re not around anymore, we are all left to d little knowledge we have acquired, just take a look at d way tinz are going now, if nt for Bommaster, who did u fnk will put smiles on pples faces, abi na back to premium tinz $25/month? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
eddisworld2003@gmail.com
jsh_eng:

give me ur email address make I send am dere
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
USD 20 payout if EUR/JPY is strictly higher than 99.064 at 13:08:20 GMT on 26-Jun-12.

THANK GOD BET WON
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
azpekuliar:
Hmmmm. By the way who says premium signal services isn't good business.

check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/970779/latest-infiniti-fx-jeep-nigeria

Those $25 fees really stack up. grin
I object https://www.nairaland.com/947522/cost-blackberry-pearl-passion-nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
eddyhaze: eddisworld2003@gmail.com

bro av sent it, check ur box
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=jsh_eng][/quote]In the next few minutes I will drop the secret to make it in bet on market.....95% accurate....it will be like this...wake up...place bet...check back by 11am....and bet status will be [b]WON grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

@blink182 no b soo, its just dat all dis gurus fit disappear one day and wat happens when dey re not around anymore, we are all left to d little knowledge we have acquired, just take a look at d way tinz are going now, if nt for Bommaster, who did u fnk will put smiles on pples faces, abi na back to premium tinz $25/month? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol, premium when don fail. God will raise another. BOMmaster de, unclenna come join self, stagger don give me system when I de listen to-this I can do on my own. Somebody go always de. Worst come to worst, I go quit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.