Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (4746 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hold up! Stop feeling funky,I joked about wiv ur person and u getting all aggrevated over wat exactly? It's eida u calm d fawk down,or we extend d verbal inferno.

Ur call!
OMG! Please tell me you are joking. Tell me you're not this silly. Tell me you didn't actually type this with a straight face and an omg-i'm-making-sense expression. Ur call!?!!....is this some kind of garage?!! When will your stolid brain let you know that was a dummy move??
Let me break this down for you because it's obvious you're way clueless than i thought: Bi*tch! u don't make such insinuating jokes to someone you don't know or haven't had any exchange whatsoever with. It's completely offensive! Moreover,it makes you look crazy, threatened and cheap! angry angry
Re: ... by Dkay2(f): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
:PJust a pet name cos she don't want to call u by ur real name like other person do
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
PStylish:

Wow.You are so wonderful.Now I feel relaxed.
I am taking your advice intoto.Its really going to be fun.
In the multitude of counsellors, there is safety - Proverbs.
I love NL. smiley smiley smiley
Thank you once again.
u're welcome! i always like to play love doctor *smiling* relationship is hard n requires learning, studying, adaptability, adjustment, sacrifice, forgiveness etc equally from both parties but d rewards re gigantic! take care!
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
OMG! Please tell me you are joking. Tell me you're not this silly. Tell me you didn't actually type this with a straight face and an omg-i'm-making-sense expression. Ur call!?!!....is this some kind of garage?!! When will your stolid brain let you know that was a dummy move??
Let me break this down for you because it's obvious you're way clueless than i thought: Bi*tch! u don't make such insinuating jokes to someone you don't know or haven't had any exchange whatsoever with. It's completely offensive! Moreover,it makes you look crazy, threatened and cheap! angry angry

Are u ok? Threatened by who? U? Slap ur continuously it might bring u bck from wonderland.WTF! It's obvious u on heat, like seriously....... Y u ranting? And wots wiv d constant twitching? I guess its ur usual symptoms rite? U bore me already! Jog on!
Re: ... by MrsChima(f): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
OP

When I first met my husband.....he started with sweet words. At first it was an issue for me because we were just friends and getting to know each other. He started calling me wife and baby. I was like huh? My male friends only called me by my nickname and it was fine with me.

Every time we went places and family functions...I was introduced as wife or my baby. I spoke with my husband about it and we came to an understanding that is how he prefers to call me. It wasn't an issue until people started asking me why I didn't let them know I was married......so I had to keep redirecting people.

So I understand what you mean and it is harmless unless of course...you do not feel the sam way about her. It also give you a sign that your partner is mad or something is wrong when they do not call your pet names......

Good luck!
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u ok? Threatened by who? U? Slap ur continuously it might bring u bck from wonderland.WTF! It's obvious u on heat, like seriously....... Y u ranting? And wots wiv d constant twitching? I guess its ur usual symptoms rite! U bore me already! Jog on!
how do you feel after typing this incoherent bullsh*it!! really??!! don't you feel stu*pid??!!
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
how do you feel after typing this incoherent bullsh*it!! really??!! don't you feel stu*pid??!!
Repeating lines? Ran out of bars I guess! LMaooo!!!!

Try again Lil gal!
Re: ... by KevinII(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
ID and Shola, if you both cannot stop the verbal and start the physical then both of you should report to my room for some "flogging" grin grin cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Repeating lines? Ran out of bars I guess! LMaooo!!!!

Try again Lil gal!
lmao...No sweatie, i didn't run out of lines. You just haven't responded logically to any of my previous "lines". So, i figured the best thing i could do for you is to jolt you to the realization of your stupidity. Grown gal ehn??!!..rotflmao, u are one stolid bit*ch!
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
lmao...No sweatie, i didn't run out of lines. You just haven't responded logically to any of my previous "lines". So, i figured the best thing i could do for you is to jolt you to the realization of your stupidity. Grown gal ehn??!!..rotflmao, u are one stolid bit*ch!
Stolid biatch? Repeated lines b!

Get busy! U boring....... cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 10, 2012
WTF happened here? Cat-fight over a bummy guy, huh?? shocked Bwahahahahahaha

NL hoochies just hit a new low. cheesy shocked
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2012
^^shut up! wasn't fighting over any yeye boy! was just trying to admonish a stolid bit*ch!
Re: ... by iykak47: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^shut up! wasn't fighting over any yeye boy! was just trying to admonish a stolid bit*ch!
shocked shocked shocked shocked,
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^shut up! wasn't fighting over any yeye boy! was just trying to admonish a stolid bit*ch!

shocked angry Are you trying to go feminist on me, or something? I'll let it sly because you've nice teeth - and I'll like to kiss you and lick your face in future. wink kiss

As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic / Girls And Guys What Do U Think Abt My Packs / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties