Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (4744 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
what??!! What are u ever talking about??!! Is this some sort of lame effort at rapping??!!
It's ok. . . She meant no harm. smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 09, 2012
^^pls, tell your boo that anytime she makes an assumption based on her insecurities, she confronts you in private. That's what normal/sensible people do! Did not find that funny @ all!
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^pls, tell your boo that anytime she makes an assumption based on her insecurities, she confronts you in private. That's what normal/sensible people do! Did not find that funny @ all!
She's my mother. . . Don't get it twisted. . .smiley
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56am On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^pls, tell your boo that anytime she makes an assumption based on her insecurities, she confronts you in private. That's what normal/sensible people do! Did not find that funny @ all!
Sharrappppppppp jooor! E don FAWCKIN don na! angry
Re: ... by Ivynwa(f): 2:33am On Jun 09, 2012
sexkillz: After reading your post, i agree with her!

Una no go kill me with laughter here.
Poster don't you want her to be petting you? she is only being affectionate.
Enjoy it Sweetheart (Oh no, I hope you won't get funny ideas now that I called you that cheesy)
Re: ... by KevinII(m): 2:41am On Jun 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Una no go kill me with laughter here.
Poster don't you want her to be petting you? she is only being affectionate.
Enjoy it Sweetheart (Oh no, I hope you won't get funny ideas now that I called you that cheesy)

Ivynwa come and fill my bedroom with love SWEETHEART. I will show you a good time I swaar grin
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2012
@OP: it's just a term of endearment so i don't think there is anything wrong wit her callin u dat. however, u said in ur post that most men n women at first meeting often get d impression u're a baby until otherwise. it might be due to a characteristics u have: do u ve babyface? talk like one? behave like one or are u always friendly n trust pple instantly? al these re xters of a baby n might make pple cal u dat including ur gal. if u know u've one of these xters n u c d baby thing as an insult or mockery, sit wit her n discuss wit love. she might like those qualities in u hence d baby but if there is no reason n it doesn't refer to any of ur xter, mbok enjoy d privileges of a baby boy! (good food, undivided attention, pamperin, etc etc) u know other things babies enjoy na! cheers!
Re: ... by Lagusta(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2012
Any lady dat calls a guy baby, dat guy is in for it...... Very soon, its gonna be: "hey baby, can u please wash my menses-stained panties, co-stay bra, nd junior's nappies? Oh thank u baby for cooking the egusi soup! Baby please wash my car for me" RUUUUBBBIISSSHHHHH!!!!!!
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2012
Lagusta: Any lady dat calls a guy baby, dat guy is in for it...... Very soon, its gonna be: "hey baby, can u please wash my menses-stained panties, co-stay bra, nd junior's nappies? Oh thank u baby for cooking the egusi soup! Baby please wash my car for me" RUUUUBBBIISSSHHHHH!!!!!!
goodmorn, ow re u? and wat is d correlation btw calling ur guy baby n d stuffs u listed above? wat of a man that calls his woman 'baby', 'my girl' etc?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2012
ijebabe: What the f[i]u[/i]ck is this? Psycho patients on the loose? angry angry

lol! Hilarious! grin I dey feel u sha.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2012
PStylish: @fluid
Dude you are a bastar.d, I swear. grin grin grin tongue

wetin I do na? grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2012
She Loves you dearly
Re: ... by Lagusta(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2012
bukatyne: goodmorn, ow re u? and wat is d correlation btw calling ur guy baby n d stuffs u listed above? wat of a man that calls his woman 'baby', 'my girl' etc?

hey, gud mornin 2 u 2, m fine, hop u r too....

What i posted is real life, happening to my nextdoor neighbour. D hussie dey wash pant, wash cooking pot, grind pepper, nd wife dey call am baby...

Only the wife should be called baby. At least her dowry was paid, she didnt pay groom price, abi?

CHEERS!!!
Re: ... by kpolli(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2012
So what's the poster asking us?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2012
Lagusta:

What i posted is real life, happening to my nextdoor neighbour. D hussie dey wash pant, wash cooking pot, grind pepper, nd wife dey call am baby...

Only the wife should be called baby. At least her dowry was paid, she didnt pay groom price, abi?

CHEERS!!!
Bro, I've told you that guy borrowed money from his wife to marry her, and e fit be say im never pay back. . . So he's paying back in kind. grin
Re: ... by Thugnificent(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2012
@ op i guess yu must hve been smoking some low cost weed wen yu posted dis dumb shiiit
Re: ... by Tinax(f): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2012
@op i don't see any thing in tht...she's just too passionate abt u..
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
Lagusta:

What i posted is real life, happening to my nextdoor neighbour. [/b]D hussie dey wash pant, wash cooking pot, grind pepper[/b], nd wife dey call am baby...

Only the wife should be called baby. At least he dowry was paid, she didnt pay groom price, abi?

CHEERS!!!
i'm good. n wat is wrong wit d husband doin those things? wat if he loves his wife n he's assistin her wit d house chores? my dear callin d husband baby has no correlation wit dat! wat if she was callin him sweetheart n he was stil doin those tins? or na brideprice dey determine pet name? ok, N1m BP = Diamond, N100K = gold, N10K = Precious, N100 = Baby! just pullin ur legs but seriously, don't pattern ur life according to wat u c around u, decide to live ur life how YOU want it! cheers! ve a splendid day!
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hahaha, didn't even see this. U ARE ALWAYS BARKING INCOHERENT JARGONS! Next time don't start ur stupidity wiv me ok??! silly thing!
Re: ... by KevinII(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
hahaha, didn't even see this. U ARE ALWAYS BARKING INCOHERENT JARGONS! Next time don't start ur stupidity wiv me ok??! silly thing!

Idowuogbo:

Shola and Idowu, can you two please stop the verbal fight and start the physical one? I want to see pant and bra being torn to shreds. Cheers wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
Kevin_II:
Shola and Idowu, can you two please stop the verbal fight and start the physical one? I want to see pant and bra being torn to shreds. Cheers wink

how u wan take see am? undecided

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'd like to see you call me mean next time. cool
Re: ... by bendazum: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
ijebabe: What the f[i]u[/i]ck is this? Psycho patients on the loose? angry angry

Hahaha.Nairalanders una no go kill me o!lailai grin

No I believe Op to be sane.Well me personally wouldn't like my lady to call me 'BABY'.Op just tell her to call you another pet name.Something like 'BINGO!' grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Hold up! Stop feeling funky,I joked about wiv ur person and u getting all aggrevated over wat exactly? It's eida u calm d fawk down,or we extend d verbal inferno.

Ur call!
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
PStylish:

Very funny.Thanks all the same. smiley smiley smiley

hahahahahahaha
No woman did or could do that to my great grandfather, grandfather or father.
And its not going to start from me. Never!!!
We are as hard as nails. Its just that we may not look it. cool cool cool
u're welcome! giving u adv from my experience! i cal my guy baby n i remember dat babies like pettin, good food etc etc and as 'mummy' i pamper him to acceptable levels till we get married! i'm also in charge of dressin up, cleanin nails, face n carving eyebrows. i also call him twinny n i think of how i would feel if i were in his shoes b4 doin things to him. he also calls me baby n as 'daddy' pampers me, paint my nails, lose my hair etc. he also calls me... so when i saw ur post, i was laughing! i stored his no wit mybaby! take care!
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
PStylish:

hahahahahahaha
u're welcome! giving u adv from my experience! i cal my guy baby n i remember dat babies like pettin, good food etc etc and as 'mummy' i pamper him to acceptable levels till we get married! i'm also in charge of dressin up, cleanin nails, face n carving eyebrows. i also call him twinny n i think of how i would feel if i were in his shoes b4 doin things to him. he also calls me baby n as 'daddy' pampers me, paint my nails, lose my hair etc. he also calls me... so when i saw ur post, i was laughing! i stored his no wit mybaby! stop complainin and act like her baby joor! let her love n affection wrap u like a warm blanket n vice versa! afteral, she's d person u should feel free wit most! take care!
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
PStylish:

hahahahahahaha
u're welcome! giving u adv from my experience! i cal my guy baby n i remember dat babies like pettin, good food etc etc and as 'mummy' i pamper him to acceptable levels till we get married! i'm also in charge of dressin up, cleanin nails, face n carving eyebrows. i also call him twinny n i think of how i would feel if i were in his shoes b4 doin things to him. he also calls me baby n as 'daddy' pampers me, paint my nails, lose my hair etc. he also calls me... so when i saw ur post, i was laughing! i stored his no wit mybaby! stop complainin and act like her baby joor! let her love n affection wrap u like a warm blanket n vice versa! afteral, she's d person u should feel free wit most! take care!
Re: ... by Angelswt(f): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
cheesy
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dis Normal Amongst Ladies..??.jst So Curious... / Rate My Girlfriend's Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? Hot Picz / Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.