Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here (4423 Views)

Poll: Should Maclatunji Remain a Moderator?

Yes: 45% (20 votes)
No: 54% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? / Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 5:29am On Jun 11, 2012
LOL. You guys are wonderful. The creator of this thread cannot post twice without making a Wahabi comment. At the very least that is spamming. Moreover I know it is more than spamming, it is incitement and pure lack of tolerance. So every thread, even those on salat or fasting must be turned into a Wahabi bashing thread before this section will be beautiful in your sight. Stick to topic, be civil with your language that is all I ask for. Obviously, that is too much for you to handle. It is obvious that you have little interest in respecting other Muslims

- you are all about forcibly propagating your ideology.

Your well organized group would do well to leave scheming and plotting to politicians but I doubt you can do that. You're desperately trying to justify your relevance to your patrons.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by deols(f): 6:36am On Jun 11, 2012
the rules are clear.

Follow them or face the consequences. I have left many threads only because of LagosShia's words. I dont understand how hard it is to write without insulting others or giving them wahabi or sunni titles just because their views vary from yours.

This is a forum owned by someone and he has given rules. If u wont abide by them, go start ur own. It is as simple as that.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2012
I have heard so much ill of this mactunji or wateva de call him from so many post on NL and even people not even muslims do complain bitterly about his bias moderating way. Well sha na brothers fight me don quit. But seun should look into this and make a decision don't mind their worthless threats
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by vedaxcool(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
First person complain say Mac moderating no dey fair then again im cimplain say mac they intimidate them with english then again Mac no condem beheading of shia or a christian, then say Mac no dey condem terrorism, which one be your complain? this people no serious oh! why aare they throwing all sort of allegations looking for which one will stick! I dey laugh this kind mentality grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
vedaxcool: First person complain say Mac moderating no dey fair then again im cimplain say mac they intimidate them with english then again Mac no condem beheading of shia or a christian, then say Mac no dey condem terrorism, which one be your complain? this people no serious oh! why aare they throwing all sort of allegations looking for which one will stick! I dey laugh this kind mentality grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother, what can I say? My life is definitely interesting. They think they are frustrating me, they don't know they are helping me.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by vedaxcool(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
^^^^

Frustrate you ke? Pls they can't even frustrate a child talkless of an adult, we see how they are making a fool of themselves in the religion section see what the other moderator said to them:
JeSoul: ^my sister kiss how body? NL2 doesn't allow me shoot a hello to you as easy as before. Hope you're doing beyond great.

@Lagosshia,
upon further looking, there doesn't appear to be more than 2 people who support/agree with you on Mac being biased based on sect lines...or am I wrong?

they tried mobilizing all other haters of you by banking on the people like logicboy frosbel etc to achieve their neferious agenda yet the recieve mockery for all their troubles:

logicboy:

There are no solutions! Maclatunji is going to be the moderator for a long time. The Shia muslims will suffer under his reign. lol.

You deserve that. You gave Maclatunji the power to operate with bias. If Maclatunji were in a general religion forum, there would be christian and maybe atheists moderators to check his power.

So pls make we dey laugh these people na them go tire first grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Miroslavklose: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
tunji don't rig the election
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
maclatunji: LOL. You guys are wonderful. The creator of this thread cannot post twice without making a Wahabi comment. At the very least that is spamming. Moreover I know it is more than spamming, it is incitement and pure lack of tolerance. So every thread, even those on salat or fasting must be turned into a Wahabi bashing thread before this section will be beautiful in your sight. Stick to topic, be civil with your language that is all I ask for. Obviously, that is too much for you to handle. It is obvious that you have little interest in respecting other Muslims

- you are all about forcibly propagating your ideology.

Your well organized group would do well to leave scheming and plotting to politicians but I doubt you can do that. You're desperately trying to justify your relevance to your patrons.

there is no problem when non-muslims call Islam a terrorist religion because of what wahhabis are doing.it is only a problem when a Shia Muslim who is also victim of the same terrorism simply makes it clear that the source of the problem is wahhabism,the terrorist ideology.

it really looks like some people are pleased at destroying the image of Islam while they preserve the image of criminals and sectarian haters and extremists.

don't be a kid Maclatunji.grow up and realize that in Islam you tell the truth even if it will hurt your father.

let us see how you will treat the below thread just created.thereafter other threads will not suffer from your so called spamming with wahhabism.

"A Timeline Of Wahhabi Sectarian Terrorism Against Civilian Targets"

https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-wahhabi-sectarian-terrorism-against
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
deols: the rules are clear.

the rules are clear.

Follow them or face the consequences. I have left many threads only because of LagosShia's words. I dont understand how hard it is to write without insulting others or giving them wahabi or sunni titles just because their views vary from yours.

as if you've not being at odds frequently with the same Maclatunji.the fact is you follow Sunnism and some of you ignorantly lean towards wahhabi teachings without knowing it even if you want to deny it.you are being indoctrinated blind-foldedly.so it is not suprising you freak out each time someone brings light closer to your eyes.

you are mistaking LagosShia for Vedaxcool.or may be you like the rudeness of Vedaxcool in every thread? he can never defend his views with logic,reason and fact.he always burst out and show his temper using very bad words and expression that he directs at an entire community of believers.he doesn't realize how uncouth he is.

This is a forum owned by someone and he has given rules. If u wont abide by them, go start ur own. It is as simple as that.

a good message that should be directed at Maclatunji.

soon enough this forum would become a dead end if care is not taken.let the owner then correspond with himself or just him and Maclatunji.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by olawalebabs(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
I will like to know the difference between a muslim, sunni and wahabbism?
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
Miroslav klose: tunji don't rig the election

I laugh in Chinese, I thank Allah who has elevated me above such frivolities. Yeah, some people take this platform as a political tool but for me, it is about interacting with people, sharing ideas in a respectful and meaningful manner.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
olawalebabs: I will like to know the difference between a muslim, sunni and wahabbism?

in Islam,there are two main branches: Shia and Sunni.it is almost impossible to escape being a Sunni or Shia in all ways or in one way or few ways.

Wahhabism (referred to as Salafism outside of saudi arabia) is an ideological movement within Sunnism.Wahhabis or Salafists form a very tiny minority among Sunnis but they are very lethal and dangerous because their distinct beliefs espouses violence and extremism which somehow or to a large extent set them apart from the mainstream Sunnis.however,they are hardly differeniated from Sunnis in looks or practice because they admittedly claim to be Sunnis first and foremost.therefore,Sunnis especially youths or those disadvantaged in society are vulnerable to wahhabi brainwashing,exploitation and militant enrollment.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
maclatunji:

I laugh in Chinese, I thank Allah who has elevated me above such frivolities. Yeah, some people take this platform as a political tool but for me, it is about interacting with people, sharing ideas in a respectful and meaningful manner.

stop talking and start acting.

i was almost in tears today when i saw a post by LagosShia praising you in one instance.he never knew you are just another confused soul who is very opposed to truth.and it was only a matter of time before you show your true colors.

i sometimes wonder how people like you can sleep at night.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

i was almost in tears today when i saw a post by LagosShia praising you in one instance.he never knew you are just another confused soul who is very opposed to truth.and it was only a matter of time before you show your true colors.

LMFSO, I sleep very peacefully for your information. I don't have to attack any group or pull anyone down to feel good about myself. It all comes naturally. LagosShia knows that if he comports himself especially with his language, I will not touch him. Like you have said, I do disagree with people sometimes but they know deep down that I bear them no grudge and they can count on me if they ever need me. I really hope you're are a young man. It would be sad if you are a middle-aged or elderly person and are as myopic as this.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
maclatunji:

LMFSO, I sleep very peacefully for your information. I don't have to attack any group or pull anyone down to feel good about myself. It all comes naturally. LagosShia knows that if he comports himself especially with his language, I will not touch him. Like you have said, I do disagree with people sometimes but they know deep down that I bear them no grudge and they can count on me if they ever need me. I really hope you're are a young man. It would be sad if you are a middle-aged or elderly person and are as myopic as this.

fear Allah (jj) and go with haq even if it is against your own father.do not support wahhabism while unbelievers roam the forum insulting Islam.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by BetaThings: 1:00am On Jun 12, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

don't you realize that you lack Islamic morals
and in fact you talk like a street kid who did not have proper upbringing? your rudeness is overly repulsive.if this is Islam,you are practicing then i do not blame non-Muslims for having the wrong idea.what you are practicing (wahhabism) coupled with your own personal problems,is far off from the true teachings of Islam.i have argued and debated with Sunnis,even online and they are polite people even when they shy away from the truth.they do not resort to insults and using very rude words and verbal assaults to "win debates" as if that would make any sense.you do not need to curse and insult simply because others have different point of views.your posts are full of examples of that.if no one has offended you personally,why do you launch verbal assaults? you are a vivid example of how a wahhabi behaves.people like you who are forced to limit their thinking within their own made beliefs,are dangerous.why wonder then that wahhabis (salafists) have beheaded innocent Shia Muslims,bombed churches and used suicide bombers on Ashura?

my advice to Maclatunji is that you (Mac) should feel ashame that someone like Vedaxcool is praising you.that is a source of shame for you.Islam,whether between Muslims (Shia and Sunnis) who hold different views on certain matters or with atheists and non-muslims,can be defended and propagated with respect and courtesy.even when you feel the other party is making a point you do not agree with,you do not have to insult.

"Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided".(Noble Quran 16:125)
Brother Mac, since Vexdacool's applause puts you in "undesirable company",
I wish to commend your level headedness and tolerance
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by BetaThings: 1:20am On Jun 12, 2012
Rafidi :
shame on you Maclatunji.

you have destroyed this forum and brought shame and division to Muslims.
Really?
Fact is that it is the Shias that started criticising Sunnis
Before you guys surfaced, most people did not know about Shia
But you believe that the only way you can advance is by destroying Sunnis
Go and check yours posts
There is nothing about the pillars of Islam - it is all about wahabi this or shia did that

May Allah have mercy on Shayk Abdul Wahab
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Rafidi: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2012
BetaThings:
Really?
Fact is that it is the Shias that started criticising Sunnis
Before you guys surfaced, most people did not know about Shia
we do not criticize Sunnis as you are putting it.we criticize beliefs,or Sunnis beliefs or their lack of certain Islamic beliefs.

some 5 decades ago,you'd hardly find a Muslim native from certain parts of Europe.but today Islam in general has surfaced in all of Europe.Islam is a religion for all mankind.likewise in Nigeria,a few decades ago,the Shia presence was very insignificant because Shia Islam had less influence in this part of the world.there are many reasons for the slow spread of Shia Islam into other parts of the world.it has to do with the persecution of Shia Muslims in the middle east have historically faced and their weak political position due to concerted efforts by the usurpers of the caliphate and the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt (a).

all in all,Shia Islam when taken relatively in comparison to the other branch which is the Sunni branch,is definitely as old as Islam in its unified form in the days of Prophet Muhammed (sawaws) is.Shia Islam itself started from the very own lips of the Prophet Muhammed (sawaws) when he referred to the close associates and loyal supporters of the first divinely appointed imam,Imam Ali (a),as the "Shia of Ali" in contrast to those who either opposed him or showed little or no support for him.

so if Islam is to progress,it is also in our interest as Muslims generally to learn from our shared history whether we be Sunni or Shia and not to imagine that the emergence of followers of one of either schools of thought is something new or strange.it is not.

But you believe that the only way you can advance is by destroying Sunnis
Go and check yours posts
There is nothing about the pillars of Islam - it is all about wahabi this or shia did that

May Allah have mercy on Shayk Abdul Wahab

firstly i think you're mistaking me for someone else.

we Shia Muslims do not destroy anyone.it is those you are showing support for like the founder of the wahhabiyyah movement within the Sunni branch of Islam,Sheikh Ibn Abdul-Wahab who saw the Shia as a threat "worse than that of jews and unbelievers" (a slogan wahhabi people still chant) and they (Shia) should be destroyed.then there was the invasion of Karbala by his (Ibn Abdul-Wahab) follower, Ibn Saud.Karbala was invaded and its people killed and their properties looted.sadly,this bloody legacy continues to target Shia Muslim faithfuls to our day.

merely by propagating beliefs opposed to yours should not be seen as an attempt to destroy you.we are trying to draw you closer to us.we are trying to make you one of us and part of our soul.if we are to destroy you,we won't spend time preaching to you peacefully.you destroy someone by attcking him.not by preaching to him.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by deols(f): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
@Zhul fiqar,

the fact that i'd disagreed wv him on some matters doesnt mean I cant agree on others. Matter of factly, the Muslim section appears better with him as moderator.

And I do know that you shiites go overboard many of the time.

What I am not sure of is whether he is partial wv regards the sunnis or not. If he is, then he is WRONG and I enjoin that he changes.

Muslims are a brethren and any trouble making from any side is just annoying to me.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by vedaxcool(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

[b]i was almost in tears today when i saw a post by LagosShia praising you in one instance.[/b]he never knew you are just another confused soul who is very opposed to truth.and it was only a matter of time before you show your true colors.

lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when you support them you are a good man when you banned them for bad manners you another confused soul, tears is small compared to the punishment of Allah for slander and lies!

vedaxcool: WASHINGTON | Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:22pm EST

(Reuters) - The United States on Thursday announced sanctions on Iran's Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS), which it accused of supporting terrorism, abusing the human rights of Iranian citizens and supporting the Syrian government's crackdown.

"Today we have designated the MOIS for abusing the basic rights of Iranian citizens and exporting its vicious practices to support the Syrian regime's abhorrent crackdown on its own population," David Cohen, the U.S. Treasury's under secretary for terrorism and financial intelligence, said in a statement.

MOIS also provides support for al Qaeda, al Qaeda in Iraq, Hizbollah and Hamas, "exposing the extent of Iran's sponsorship of terrorism as a matter of Iranian state policy," Cohen said.

The move is the latest in a series of steps the United States has taken to increase pressure on Iran over its nuclear program, which Tehran says is for peaceful purposes.

It bars MOIS officials from travelling to the United States, blocks any property MOIS owns in the United States and prevents U.S. citizens or companies from dealings with MOIS.

(Editing by Sandra Maler)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/16/us-usa-iran-sanctions-idUSTRE81F1L920120216

It seems the Iranians are also sponsoring Wahabis, grin grin grin grin, everybody likes funding the Wahabis
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by vedaxcool(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
In the Nahjul Balagha, one of the most revered books of the Shia, Ali (رضّى الله عنه) said in Sermon 126:

“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine.”

(Source: Al-Islam.org, http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul/126.htm)

Ali has spoken and we know those who are a prey of satan, and those who are at the middle course. Alhamdulilah how easy Allah makes the truth manifest to the misguided!
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
^
can you name the groups Imam Ali (a) was refering to and who they were and if we can identify them today?
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2012
^The only way you can maintain this lie within your heart is to tell yourself that other people are like you. Imagine, your response to deols is to suggest that because we disagree on some issues, she cannot agree with me here. Lagosshia has become the champion of creating a Christian section all-of-a-sudden, sucking-up to Jesoul for support. By the time you guys are done with your scheming, you will be irrelevant in the scheme of things here.

You became active again only last Friday and practically every post you have made is to create division. I guess the next thing you will be looking for is your own exclusive mosques to pray in.

Just know that I will always enforce rules to the best of my ability and an unruly few will not be allowed to hold majority to ransom. You have created a thread about what you believe to be evidence of your position. Please stick to that thread within the rules and don't let me catch you making an off-topic comment that will generate arguments or derail a thread.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

in Islam,there are two main branches: Shia and Sunni.it is almost impossible to escape being a Sunni or Shia in all ways or in one way or few ways.

Wahhabism (referred to as Salafism outside of saudi arabia) is an ideological movement within Sunnism.Wahhabis or Salafists form a very tiny minority among Sunnis but they are very lethal and dangerous because their distinct beliefs espouses violence and extremism which somehow or to a large extent set them apart from the mainstream Sunnis.however,they are hardly differeniated from Sunnis in looks or practice because they admittedly claim to be Sunnis first and foremost.therefore,Sunnis especially youths or those disadvantaged in society are vulnerable to wahhabi brainwashing,exploitation and militant enrollment.

Am really disappointed in the OP....how can u say islam has two branches!!! Am really shocked!. Islam is islam....prophet muhammad s.a.w never said anything about sect during his
time,except dat it will crop up when d end time is near. And I guess dats what we r experiencing now. I don't knw why we have all dis Shia,Wahabis n Sunnist crap!! It doesn't make sense.

Then all dese animosity from u guys!! Damn!,is dat what prophet taught us?. Am shocked.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2012
maclatunji: ^The only way you can maintain this lie within your heart is to tell yourself that other people are like you.
what are you saying? what "lie" are you referring to?

Imagine, your response to deols is to suggest that because we disagree on some issues, she cannot agree with me here.
agreeing with you on certain issues is differnt from giving you a blank cheque to oppress others.

Lagosshia has become the champion of creating a Christian section all-of-a-sudden, sucking-up to Jesoul for support. By the time you guys are done with your scheming, you will be irrelevant in the scheme of things here.
you sound like firawan or may be Yazid.

you should read the famous speech of Sayyida Zainab Bint Ali (as),the granddaughter of Prophet Muhammad (s) addressing Yazid after the tragedy of Karbala then you will know that those who depend on Allah (jj) and not on tyrants will never be irrelvant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IexkXKz1rhk

You became active again only last Friday and practically every post you have made is to create division. I guess the next thing you will be looking for is your own exclusive mosques to pray in.
and you are encouraging unity with your words,right?

there are mosques administered by Shia and mosques administered by Sunnis.there is no restriction for any Muslim to pray in any mosque.all mosques belong to Allah (jj).

Just know that I will always enforce rules to the best of my ability and an unruly few will not be allowed to hold majority to ransom. You have created a thread about what you believe to be evidence of your position. Please stick to that thread within the rules and don't let me catch you making an off-topic comment that will generate arguments or derail a thread.
you're trying to gain undue relevance.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
shiloh: .

Am really disappointed in the OP....how can u say islam has two branches!!! Am really shocked!. Islam is islam....prophet muhammad s.a.w never said anything about sect during his
time,except dat it will crop up when d end time is near. And I guess dats what we r experiencing now. I don't knw why we have all dis Shia,Wahabis n Sunnist crap!! It doesn't make sense.

Then all dese animosity from u guys!! Damn!,is dat what prophet taught us?. Am shocked.

unfortunately,the majority of Muslims have deviated from the command of the Prophet (s) in Hadith al-Thaqalain..it is deviating from the Prophet's (s) orders after his demise that have led to this sad reality.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by bashydemy(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2012
Am seeing this post today, I have been hearing about Sunnis, Shia, Wahabis etc but i dont know what is the diffrent or where i will say i belong. I am a Muslim and i believe in Allah and his prophets. But i can't just understand what the sections in Islam is all about...
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

unfortunately,the majority of Muslims have deviated from the command of the Prophet (s) in Hadith al-Thaqalain..it is deviating from the Prophet's (s) orders after his demise that have led to this sad reality.

LOL, I am not surprised. You see you guys can never move forward with this narrow mindset that you follow like androids. You recruit and support each other with your divisive agenda, yet all you get is resounding rejection from people. How difficult is it to follow simple rules?
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2012
bashy_demy: Am seeing this post today, I have been hearing about Sunnis, Shia, Wahabis etc but i dont know what is the diffrent or where i will say i belong. I am a Muslim and i believe in Allah and his prophets. But i can't just understand what the sections in Islam is all about...

My brother, you have said that which every sincere Muslim should say. This thread was started by an agent of people who don't want to follow simple rules and want the moderator to be afraid to sanction them when they err. Well, I will teach them a lesson in focused and resolute leadership Insha Allah.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL, I am not surprised. You see you guys can never move forward with this narrow mindset that you follow like androids. You recruit and support each other with your divisive agenda, yet all you get is resounding rejection from people. How difficult is it to follow simple rules?

People that have been programmed in Africa for centuries that there is only one Islam.when in fact the Islam they follow is a diluted one that has been tampered with.

my friend you can call me or if you are hateful you can refer to the entire Shia Muslims around the world,the different names you want.

you got to get one thing clear in your head.if following the commands of the Prophet (s) as he wanted us to do after his demise is sedition,then i am very proud to be called a "seditionist".that i proud of that.i hope you're satified.that is something i am proud of.

but in reality the true seditionists who strayed from the path and laid their grip on muslims and impose the teachings in Islam Muslims must follow ineither total disregard for the commands of the Prophet (sa) in Hadith ath-Thaqalain or concealing what the Prophet (s) ordered,are the people Sunnis generally have come to honor and hold in high esteem at expense of the words of the Prophet (s).

if you want to blackmail me,or using childish tactics to feign ignorance or trivilized a deep (Shia-Sunni) division over 1400 years old,then think again.

what i would sinecerely advice you Maclatunji to do and i doing it as a brother,is to find the issues of contention and sit down and research and read about them.remember,no knowledge is wasted.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2012
bashy_demy: Am seeing this post today, I have been hearing about Sunnis, Shia, Wahabis etc but i dont know what is the diffrent or where i will say i belong. I am a Muslim and i believe in Allah and his prophets. But i can't just understand what the sections in Islam is all about...

you can research and only three websites are enough:

www.answering-ansar.org

www.al-islam.org

www.shiachat.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Rulings On Jihad / 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings / Hajj: A Model Of Human Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.