Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here (4425 Views)

Poll: Should Maclatunji Remain a Moderator?

Yes: 45% (20 votes)
No: 54% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? / Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by BetaThings: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

LagosShia explained well from his words you quoted why he personally used that way to way.not in the name of Imam Ali (as) as we use the name of Almighty Allah (jj);but for the sake of him (as).

this is what LagosShia explained.

this is the generalized accusation you made:

definitely,it is so insignificant that i did not even recall LagosShia asking me.

based on your question,it sounded that whenever a Shia wants a favor,he instead of begging by Allah (jj) or the Prophet (s),he would always prefer to beg by Imam Ali (a).this is no a competition here my friend.so do not blow it out of proportion.there is no basis for what you're insinuating.you have no point here.
Sophistry, sophistry and hair splitting
It is so insignficant that somebody pointed it out on your thread and LagosShia had to respond
I keep thinking there is nothing you would not try to explain away as if others cannot think AT ALL

Even LagosShia explained the matter without embarking on this curious journey of distinguishing "for the sake of" from "in the name of"
What is the difference? None, except for one who seeks to confuse
This is what LagosShia, the person who made the plea, said

LagosShia:

begging in anyone's name or for anyone's sake is not a bad thing.it is just a matter of preference and how dear the person is.i can beg someone for the sake of his father or mother,if i know them.
as for me using the name of Imam Ali (as) to beg,it is because the love of Ali (as) and loyalty to his imamate that sets me and brother Zhul-Fiqar apart from others here.so i expected him to receive my plea and accept it by showing my similarity to him.
Note: I asked why do Shia "prefer". In explaining, LagosShia used the word "preference". Similar or not?
Unless you want to scold LagosShia privately too for malapropism
LagosShia said "in the name of" or "for the sake of" - he did not distinguish between the two

He then explained as due to "the love of Ali" (RA)
You are free to love the companions, but not into excess
Sunnis believe that the Prophet (PBUH) is unique, of a height far far above those of ordinary mortals who also have levels based on iman, but cannot be compared to the Prophet (PBUH) under any circumstance
So a sunni would always notice that you prefer to ask for the sake of Ali rather than in the name of Allah and/or His Messenger (PBUH)
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Zhulfiqar1: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
^

you are now talking nonsense when nothing is left for you to prove or defend.

how did you know that a Shia would *prefer to* beg in the name of Ali (as) or for his sake (or whatever way you want to put it) because LagosShia used that phrase just once? was there a competition to choose in whose name to beg? that is how rumors start and generalizations thrive.and do you expect me to memorize everything everyone says to me on nairaland?
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by BetaThings: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2012
^^^
Did LagosShia deny it? He explained it as a matter of preference and how dear that person is. He went further that it is due to his loyalty to his imamate and that set you two apart.
So why are you making up a denial for LagosShia when he has demonstrated he does not need it?
These discussions are tedious because even when a matter is clear, you still try and strive to deny it

You don't need to remember anything if you are being truthful. The truth is constant
Only a liar needs a very good memory!
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by LagosShia: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2012
BetaThings: ^^^
Did LagosShia deny it? He explained it as a matter of preference and how dear that person is. He went further that it is due to his loyalty to his imamate and that set you two apart.
So why are you making up a denial for LagosShia when he has demonstrated he does not need it?
These discussions are tedious because even when a matter is clear, you still try and strive to deny it

You don't need to remember anything if you are being truthful. The truth is constant
Only a liar needs a very good memory!

so now you are lying in my name?

these discussions are indeed tedious when a thick skull understands things his own way and try to lie.

if you are not lying,you have to do this:WHERE DID I SAY I PREFER TO BEG IN OR CALL IMAM ALI'S (as) NAME INSTEAD OF ALLAH (swt) OR THE PROPHET (sa)?

i begged in someone's name and somebody asked me why and i explained at that moment why i did it that way at that point in time and to that person.all of a sudden i now "prefer" that over some other way in your mind.and funny,you have even gone a step further to generalize and group by saying Shia "prefer" calling the name of Imam Ali (as) to Allah's (swt) name or the Prophet (sa).as much as we love Imam Ali (as),we are all servants and creatures of Allah (swt).so i cannot even imagine me prefering anything or anyone to Allah (swt).

you just sometimes need to shut-up!
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by ayinba1(f): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
Wow!
This is really suspicious. Why are some people's posts riddled with insults? Everyone should endeavor to be respectful even in disagreement. Is this not what Islam teaches us?

It seems that there are folks here just out to make Islam look bad so beware of these people.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Gbamar(f): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2012
It's a pity i don't know much about the Shite. I await the result of the election. Lots to contribute.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by olawalebabs(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
This thread is turning to another thing, It need to be lock.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by mukina2: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
this thread is just tiring sad
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by olawalebabs(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
mukina2: this thread is just tiring sad
i thought you will lock it.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
olawalebabs: This thread is turning to another thing, It need to be lock.

My brother, just exercise patience, let OP and his crew express themselves and the world should know them for what they are. Mukina2, don't let it get to you miady.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Onyocha: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
maclatunji:

My brother, just exercise patience, let OP and his crew express themselves and the world should know them for what they are. Mukina2, don't let it get to you miady.

it looks like you do not have a good record to preach freedom of speech.

i see you ban people for expressing their views you do not agree with.i do not think that is the function of a moderator.you do not ban people for having views opposing yours.i also see you let others who use bad words free roaming the forum because they share your own beliefs.that is not fair O!
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
Even if I gave everybody on this forum a million dollars, I would have critics. I know that I do my best for this section and I am not partial. You are entitled to your opinion about me. My job here is not to please everybody but to make it enjoyable for the majority of Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Onyocha: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
maclatunji: Even if I gave everybody on this forum a million dollars, I would have critics. I know that I do my best for this section and I am not partial. You are entitled to your opinion about me. My job here is not to please everybody but to make it enjoyable for the majority of Muslims.

the forum can still be enjoyable to the majority of you even when you tolerate and accommodate other views of the minority.if the majority view is the "acceptable" and "right" view,then there would be no need to even have a forum in the first place to discuss,debate and dialogue.a forum is meant to be for the purpose of dialogue.if everyone hold the same views then it is as good as monologue where people can compliment each other instead of criticize and challenge others' beliefs and views.

no one is really saying you should give anyone a million dollars or please everyone.but the least you can do as a fair judge/referee is to tolerate dissenting views especially when you as moderator do take part yourself in debates and arguments.you do not try to shut everyone up because others (even if they are a minority) have views that annoy you or you do not share.a forum is a place that everyone should be able to use to air and propagate their views.

you as moderator should only shut or censor those who use insults and bad expressions to express themselves.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
^Dude, you don't know what you are talking about. If I am intolerant, do you think this thread will still be here? Olawalebab and Mukina2 are about the calmest people that are here on Nairaland, they are both fed-up with this thread and would rather have it locked. The only reason you can sermonise to me here is that I am calm, tolerant and patient enough to let it be. Keep your opinion, its yours.

Those that I use my powers on are those that spam, derail and insult others. Their opinions are theirs but it must not break rules. There's Usisky, his opinions are different to those of virtually every Muslim here. Have I ever banned him? No. He comports himself with decorum irrespective of his opinions. You are not as refined and altruistic as you think of yourself for your submission here is blurred.

You can call me evil if you like, I take care of things as I see fit. If the majority are okay with me, I will remain here and it won't be based on this thread at all.

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by LagosShia: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
maclatunji: ^Dude, you don't know what you are talking about. If I am intolerant, do you think this thread will still be here? Olawalebab and Mukina2 are about the calmest people that are here on Nairaland, they are both fed-up with this thread and would rather have it locked. The only reason you can sermonise to me here is that I am calm, tolerant and patient enough to let it be. Keep your opinion, its yours.

Those that I use my powers on are those that spam, derail and insult others. Their opinions are theirs but it must not break rules. There's Usisky, his opinions are different to those of virtually every Muslim here. Have I ever banned him? No. He comports himself with decorum irrespective of his opinions. You are not as refined and altruistic as you think of yourself for your submission here is blurred.

You can call me evil if you like, I take care of things as I see fit. If the majority are okay with me, I will remain here and it won't be based on this thread at all.

Mr. "i know it all",Mr."i am always right",Mr."everyone who is against me is wrong"!!!

this thread is still here because of the attention it generated and the extent to which you were exposed and people objected to your dictatorship and tyranny-a petty one ofcourse,lest you feel high!

do not try to gain credibility because two others don't like this thread for reasons other than yours.Mukina and Ola are fed-up because Mukina does not like the idea of quarrel and Ola wants Muslim unity,which you're the green snake killing it.you are intoolerant of opposing views.you banned me because i expose wahhabism aka salafism for the venomous, terrorist and extremist movement it is within Sunnism.you felt i as a Shia Muslim was targeting your Sunni brothers.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
LagosShia:

Mr. "i know it all",Mr."i am always right",Mr."everyone who is against me is wrong"!!!

this thread is still here because of the attention it generated and the extent to which you were exposed and people objected to your dictatorship and tyranny-a petty one ofcourse,lest you feel high!

do not try to gain credibility because two others don't like this thread for reasons other than yours.Mukina and Ola are fed-up because Mukina does not like the idea of quarrel and Ola wants Muslim unity,which you're the green snake killing it.you are intoolerant of opposing views.you banned me because i expose wahhabism aka salafism for the venomous, terrorist and extremist movement it is within Sunnism.you felt i as a Shia Muslim was targeting your Sunni brothers.
Honestly i think tunji needs to watch it
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2012
I have banned several people on topics that are on front page, this thread isn't. What "notoriety" would I be running away from that has not yet been achieved on several frontpage threads?

Irrespective of whatever you think Mukina2's or Olawalebab's motives are- the fact is they don't want this thread here. That I have allowed the thread to remain is telling for all of you whiners and people that have refused to moderate themselves and are effectively moderated by moi.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Cheers01: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2012
maclatunji: I have banned several people on topics that are on front page, this thread isn't. What "notoriety" would I be running away from that has not yet been achieved on several frontpage threads?

Irrespective of whatever you think Mukina2's or Olawalebab's motives are- the fact is they don't want this thread here. That I have allowed the thread to remain is telling for all of you whiners and people that have refused to moderate themselves and are effectively moderated by moi.

grin grin grin

Nope, this thread leaves you in a catch22.

You cant delete/lock this thread because it would show that you're quite intolerant
However, leaving this thread will allow people to make such claims about you more and more.

Kudos to the op. This has been by far one of the best rebellion to BIG BROTHER totalitarianism of the BIG MAC. grin grin grin grin grin

Just kidding!
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
Actually, there's no catch 22, if I had deleted the thread, they would have opened another one and I could delete that as well. We could go on and on. I find the thread rather hilarious. If you want to give some people nightmares just call maclatunji and they will jump. Haha!

1 Like

Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by LagosShia: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
maclatunji: Actually, there's no catch 22, if I had deleted the thread, they would have opened another one and I could delete that as well. We could go on and on. I find the thread rather hilarious. If you want to give some people nightmares just call maclatunji and they will jump. Haha!

shebi you know nairaland is bigger than your sphere of influence and control? when you banned me,i could still post in the religion section. grin

now my friend,we need not to fight or beat around the bush.just behave yourself.it is your time to behave grin this thread is a witness over you to bring you to check.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
^LOL, and what was the outcome of your scheming and lobbying? Hahaha!
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by maclatunji: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
You guys don't get it, it is not about exercising power and control but maintaining order in this place. I have power chasing me in the real world more than I want. I don't need to add the online version to it because with much power comes great responsibility.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by LagosShia: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
maclatunji: ^LOL, and what was the outcome of your scheming and lobbying? Hahaha!

just forget it.i do not intend to cause you any more headache than you already got.i just want you to be a good boy.also,i just want you to "READ" and gain knowledge of all things and see the truth.i intend no harm for anyone.READ! remember is the first verse of Quranic revelation.let us all READ and not censor each other,as long as it is done without insults and vulgar expressions.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
LagosShia:

just forget it.i do not intend to cause you any more headache than you already got.i just want you to be a good boy.also,i just want you to "READ" and gain knowledge of all things and see the truth.i intend no harm for anyone.READ! remember is the first verse of Quranic revelation.let us all READ and not censor each other,as long as it is done without insults and vulgar expressions.
Lagosshia, i'll advice u let this guy be. tunji is someone that doesnt heed to correction and believes he knws it all. Even Seun the forum owner accepts constructive criticism but definitely not mactunji.

for the sake of ur prophet, let him be.

Salam
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
LagosShia:

he is still my Muslim brother and he still considers himself a Muslim.if i let him be,the wahhabis/salafists he defends could get hold of him and brainwash him further to become a terrorist/suice bomber wink

for the sake of my Prophet (sa),that is why i care for him.the ummah is like a body.if one organ is in distress,the whole body would be in distress.

Salam.
hahahaha. lwkmdie. suicide bomber buhaaaaahaa. This tunji that i know doesnt have liver to kill a life but can threaten pple on the internet.

I will jin u in prayers so Allah can touch is heart.

i will like to ask u sme questions later
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by LagosShia: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
^
no wahala.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by Cheers01: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
toba: hahahaha. lwkmdie. suicide bomber buhaaaaahaa. This tunji that i know doesnt have liver to kill a life but can threaten pple on the internet.

I will jin u in prayers so allah can touch is heart.

i will like to ask u sme questions later

That is not the only problem. Some people will not kill but some will sit idly by and watch others kill. Some will even make excuses for the killers........
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by BetaThings: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
LagosShia:

so now you are lying in my name?

these discussions are indeed tedious when a thick skull understands things his own way and try to lie.

you just sometimes need to shut-up!

Lying in your name? Why? You must be so "mighty and important" that I would feel the need to compete with you in that regard!
What is tedious is your and Zhul Fiqar's fixation on forcing your views down people's throats with your pages of rehash and links to additional elaboration of same route to misguidance
Your sophistry, hairsplitting and inability to be tethered to fixed principles are tedious
If something is done by a Shia, it is always ok; done by a sunni, it is an outrage
When I said some people were insulting Allah and His messenger (SAW), you said they were better than some muslims
But on another ocassion you went to town to abuse them and your brother Zhul Fiqar said they are known to hurl insults at the Prophet. Really? When did that become an offence? As soon as you so decided?
Why you I shut up? This is an open forum. We need to dilute your polemics, don't we?

You can re-interprete as you wish. I will not argue about it
The evidence is presented again
LagosShia:
Dear brother Zhul-Fiqar,
please i want to beg you for the sake of the Imam Ali (as)
to stop posting any further on these fatwas and hadiths in sunni books.

seguun:
@LagosShia, why do you have to beg by the name of Ali(ra) before you later beged by God.

LagosShia:
before? i never made any such comparison as you are implying.
begging in anyone's name or for anyone's sake is not a bad thing.it is just a matter of preference and how dear the person is.i can beg someone for the sake of his father or mother,if i know them.
as for me using the name of Imam Ali (as) to beg,it is because the love of Ali (as) and loyalty to his imamate that sets me and brother Zhul-Fiqar apart from others here.so i expected him to receive my plea and accept it by showing my similarity to him.
Re: Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here by LagosShia: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
BetaThings:

Lying in your name? Why? You must be so "mighty and important" that I would feel the need to compete with you in that regard!
What is tedious is your and Zhul Fiqar's fixation on forcing your views down people's throats with your pages of rehash and links to additional elaboration of same route to misguidance
Your sophistry, hairsplitting and inability to be tethered to fixed principles are tedious
If something is done by a Shia, it is always ok; done by a sunni, it is an outrage
When I said some people were insulting Allah and His messenger (SAW), you said they were better than some muslims
But on another ocassion you went to town to abuse them and your brother Zhul Fiqar said they are known to hurl insults at the Prophet. Really? When did that become an offence? As soon as you so decided?
Why you I shut up? This is an open forum. We need to dilute your polemics, don't we?

You can re-interprete as you wish. I will not argue about it
The evidence is presented again

please learn how to read first and then we can continue.i hope the "boko haram" syndrome is not preventing you from learning english.boko is not haram."BOKO HALAL"!!!

you'd disappear for days and then show up to continue your personal arguments and false accusations and hallucinations.do you think people have your time? if you do not want to read anything,no one is forcing you.nor be by force.
Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Rulings On Jihad / 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings / Hajj: A Model Of Human Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.