Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. (3490 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2012
Abali1:

God forbid it, but you will agree with me that you still want him alive, even if you guys are seperated or divorced. At least, he is better off alive, for the sake of the children even though you will not wish to share your bed with him again.

No woman wants to share her man with another, also many women will not want to be widowed at a young age. Thus, what the op said has little to do with low self esteem.

Op is suffering from a lost and never found womanhood problems A.k.a low or lost self esteem. Sir, some of us were not brought up to accommodate a serial cheat and even though some of you's laughed at browns post, things like that are what I am capable of doing. You cheat on me and expose me to STD and expect me to rejoice because your dry Nyash did not board a flight?

Marriage is not a do or die affair for me like that useless housewife of a OP who does nothin but spend her life on nairaland because of her joblessness due to illiteracy. You hear me sir?
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by r231(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2012
brownusagirl: just because the plane didn't kill him doesn't mean I won't. He will wish he was riding the front of that plane when I get started on him.

grin grin grin
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2012
tay and jenny please stop this thin u guys do - just agree to disagree.

Tay i really dont agree with a lot of your posts here but people live their lives the way thats best for them.

jenny - u get bad mouth no be small o grin
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2012
cotton101: tay and jenny please stop this thin u guys do - just agree to disagree.

Tay i really dont agree with a lot of your posts here but people live their lives the way thats best for them.

I don hear cheesy
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Abali1(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2012
jennykadry:

Op is suffering from a lost and never found womanhood problems A.k.a low or lost self esteem. Sir, some of us were not brought up to accommodate a serial cheat and even though some of you's laughed at browns post, things like that are what I am capable of doing. You cheat on me and expose me to STD and expect me to rejoice because your dry Nyash did not board a flight?

Marriage is not a do or die affair for me like that useless housewife of a OP who does nothin but spend her life on nairaland because of her joblessness due to illiteracy. You hear me sir?

Jenny, I ddnt know it was something person between you and the Op. I don't wish to get into an e-fight with anyone.
But, I hope you not seriously saying that you would prefer DEATH to be the best possible kind of punishment for a cheating husband, whom you had kids by? 'cos I wouldn't wish death to even my worst enemy.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by knotty(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2012
This story is old, very old.
Please, don,t corrupt nice fiction with current events. That sucks
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by seunadeolu(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2012
brownusagirl: just because the plane didn't kill him doesn't mean I won't. He will wish he was riding the front of that plane when I get started on him.
you won't, the joy of seeing him alive will ease ur mind from that, and moreover he confessed to you.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by coogar: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
taryour: Read this from somewhere,would av put d source but i cant get to do it.

A wife dropped her husband off at the airport thinking he was goin to lagos as he told her. Unknown to her,her hubby had turned back after she bidded him farewell,he went to his mistress house to spend the night. The wife and lovedones on hearing the ill fated dana plane crash that ad no survivours cried so bitterly over the loss of her husband. While mourning and planning on how to get to lagos to identify her husbands corpse, her husband came home and confessed and also gave a testimony for his saved life.

As a woman wot would u do?

If it were me oo,i will give a testimony o to God for sparing my hubby,i would be so happy so much that i would forget to be angry to fight him for cheating on me. But then after it as all died down,we would talk to ensure such never happens again.

cheating on his wife did not save his life.
he never planned on travelling. he only lied he was.
the husband never bought a ticket or had any intention of
getting on board....so how did cheating save his life?

as a woman, i would castrate him manually!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
cotton101: tay and jenny please stop this thin u guys do - just agree to disagree.

Abali1:

Jenny, I ddnt know it was something person between you and the Op. I don't wish to get into an e-fight with anyone.
But, I hope you not seriously saying that you would prefer DEATH to be the best possible kind of punishment for a cheating husband, whom you had kids by? 'cos I wouldn't wish death to even my worst enemy.

This is the reason why Jennykadry does not want to see any posts from Taryour.
www.nairaland.com/914497/man-woman-never-equal.
I find it amusing the way she gets into e battles with any woman that presents a contrary view to her and the worse thing is that she carries it over from the original thread to other threads and this has been going on for months now.
Another poster she hates to see on any thread is agiboma-why?-because the woman refused to divorce her husband and is making an effort to make her marriage work.
The moderators see all this and yet take no action,however if people respond to her rants and the thread gets rowdy, the mods wake up from their slumber and now lock the threads.All I have to say is one day this Frankenstein monster will get out of hand and devour its master.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by ogboss: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
I would 4give my husband.. Period
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Mayflowa(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
@ Jenny
I see you had issues with the OP before. I just went through that thread. IMO, Tay was somewhat wrong in her post and defense in that thread by saying women are not equal to men. I can never agree with that even though they have different role they play as husband and wife and as sister and brother. But in this thread, I believe is will be a greater wickedness to wish death on anyone especially your husband that you bore children by. You can go file for divorce if you so wish later.
I am sorry for my utterances. Just take every thread differently so that no one will miscontrue you.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
^^^
My friend,you are wasting your time trying to reason with that woman.
Most people on this section just ignore her displays.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by ronkebp(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
This thread is funny.............

Personally; i won't even see the cheating at that time oooo, all i will be thinking about is thanking God that my hubby is alive, then after a month of christmas, Wahala will start in full flesh.....by the time i am done with him....hmmmmm!!!!,i will display kolo-menatlity for him...grin,grin,D

if he thinks i will sit down and be watching T.V after i have caught him with a woman, then he has something else coming......smiley smiley.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by coogar: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
ronkebp: This thread is funny.............

Personally; i won't even see the cheating at that time oooo, all i will be thinking about is thanking God that my hubby is alive,then after a month of christmas, Wahala will start in full flesh.....by the time i am done with him....hmmmmm!!!!,i will display kolo-menatlity for him...grin,grin,D

if he thinks i will sit down and be watching T.V after i have caught him with a woman, then he has something else coming......smiley smiley.

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Johndoe100(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
By now should have understood Jenny. She is a woman with a very bad case of inferiority complex. She comes from one of those lower middle class Ibo families, and has probably always envied those around her who had a degree of luxury. Still living almost at the same level, her complex has taken the form of extreme radical feminism. Most women from well to do families have less radical views. They are too self assured for all that. They forgive, I have never heard anyone who has money hold views like she does. It’s a sign of a complex.

Richvkunt: ^^^
My friend,you are wasting your time trying to reason with that woman.
Most people on this section just ignore her displays.

1 Like

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by ronkebp(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Coogar, i am literally sitting on the ground and laughing my a/r.se. out...........you gat to be kidding me.....you are a proper agbaya!!!!grin grin grin grin grin

I Can't get over this...someone please help!!!!!!!!!!![my stomach ooooo]
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by ronkebp(f): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
coogar:

NAAA dance be this abi na wetin grin grin grin
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by coogar: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
ronkebp:

NAAA dance be this abi na wetin grin grin grin

proper alanta dance-steps.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by ronkebp(f): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
coogar:

proper alanta dance-steps.

wOW!!!!! THE Guy is a dancer ooooo, e beat me wella for alanta ooooo...
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by taryour(f): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
ronkebp: Coogar, i am literally sitting on the ground and laughing my a/r.se. out...........you gat to be kidding me.....you are a proper agbaya!!!!grin grin grin grin grin

I Can't get over this...someone please help!!!!!!!!!!![my stomach ooooo]

pele my dear..
Pele shogbo??
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
Johndoe100: By now should have understood Jenny. She is a woman with a very bad case of inferiority complex. She comes from one of those lower middle class Ibo families, and has probably always envied those around her who had a degree of luxury. Still living almost at the same level, her complex has taken the form of extreme radical feminism. Most women from well to do families have less radical views. They are too self assured for all that. They forgive, I have never heard anyone who has money hold views like she does. It’s a sign of a complex.

Hmmm,you could be right.She certainly has issues with herself,and of course she has an over bloated impression of herself,as if the forum would collapse if she leaves it.meanwhile her foot soldiers are hanging on her every display egging her on.No problem,because one day dog fit bite the owner.Witness one of her displays here-www.nairaland.com/901726/need-break-this-insane/1#10481484
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by ronkebp(f): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
taryour:

pele my dear..
Pele shogbo??

Ose dear....that Mr. Coogar is something else, see as he analyze my 'kolo-menatlity'' with a picture!!!! first to do no dey pain now....na second to do, eye go red!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by taryour(f): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
ronkebp:

Ose dear....that Mr. Coogar is something else, see as he analyze my 'kolo-menatlity'' with a picture!!!! first to do no dey pain now....na second to do, eye go red!!!! grin grin grin

i hope mr coogar will remember to take his first aid box which should also include SUPER GLUE to glue his broken ribs back cos am sure his own episode of kolo laff go get serious injury wey go join am.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by taryour(f): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mayflowa: @ Jenny
I see you had issues with the OP before. I just went through that thread. IMO, Tay was somewhat wrong in her post and defense in that thread by saying women are not equal to men. I can never agree with that even though they have different role they play as husband and wife and as sister and brother. But in this thread, I believe is will be a greater wickedness to wish death on anyone especially your husband that you bore children by. You can go file for divorce if you so wish later.
I am sorry for my utterances. Just take every thread differently so that no one will miscontrue you.

its so unfortunate u are read a diffrent meaning to my thread as alot of pple also did on dat thread just as alot of pple who understood my points on dat same thread saw reasons with me.

As for jenny,na she sabi wetin dey pain am. She is by default a SADDEST and everyone on nl knows her for being a SADDEST.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by taryour(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
Johndoe100: By now should have understood Jenny. She is a woman with a very bad case of inferiority complex. She comes from one of those lower middle class Ibo families, and has probably always envied those around her who had a degree of luxury. Still living almost at the same level, her complex has taken the form of extreme radical feminism. Most women from well to do families have less radical views. They are too self assured for all that. They forgive, I have never heard anyone who has money hold views like she does. It’s a sign of a complex.

GBAM!!! Ododo oro.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by adabeke12(f): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
Je je je send his durty azz packing. If she is good enough to bang then she iz good enough to be a wife. Lmfao
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by obiksam(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
brownusagirl:
just because the plane didn't kill him doesn't mean I won't. He will wish he was riding the front of that plane when I get started on him.

Tell her jo. Women now adays

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Background, Purpose and Character Of Witchcraft/Wizard Hunting in N / Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently / What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.