Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently (3491 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Have I Done The Right Things? / Asking From People Is Better Than Dying Silently In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Iceking1(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2019
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, am so confused and scared at same time right now, i really don't know what to do, there is this girl i met on Facebook last two weeks, i invited her to my place and she came, so i told her my intentions towards are and told her that i want her to be my girlfriend, and she told me she will think about it and give me reply the next day, few minutes later the weather changed and it started raining, immediately i became so hot so i instructed her to sit near me and she did, one thing led to the other and we had sex, "she never allowed me to go in with her with a condom that she doesn't likes it, but after much talks and convincing she allowed me, immediately after we finished she told me i will never touch her with a condom again that she doesn't likes it, and i concurred, but deep down in my mind i know that it will never be possible, "i have had sex with hundreds of girl's and women but all my life i had never had any skin to skin " raw sex" i don't even know hw it feels like, so the next day she came to my place uninvited and after a little gisting we had sex again at first before going down on her she rejected me going down with a condom on her but as usual i convinced her again and she agreed, i had always talked and insisted that we both go for an HIV text before i can do it raw with her, but she has been coming up with one excuse or the other, it's either she is busy or it's another excuse, after much convincing she finally agreed we both go for the text, but a day before yesterday i went alone to do this text so i won't be afraid and scared when it's finally time for both of us to do the text together, i did it waited for my result and it came out NAGATIVE, so she came to me today and i took her to where i did my text, her result came out NAGATIVE, i was really so relieved because the few times we have had sex the condom had bursted more than 6times, its been 2 week's now since i knew her which is 14 day's, only yesterday that i wasn't able to see her, we have seen each other and also had sex 13times out of the 14 day's, all the sex we had i was on condom, , she has fell really so deeply in love with me that she called me this this afternoon that her conscience was judging her that she has something to confess to me, so when she inventually came she told me i should buy her actions bitters which i did, she requested for it because she couldn't open up to me with her clear eye's, after downing it she said she is a runs girl that she sleep with men for cash she said this is how she is able to take care of herself and her kids, she told me she has 3kids from 3 different men, this revelations shocked me so much, am so scared right now that i couldn't believe the outcome of the HIV text we had this afternoon, am really so scared right now that am afraid she is HIV positive, i really don't know what to do right now, she also confessed to me that she had an abortion last 3 week's, it was then i realized that all the huge blood stain i had been seeing on the condoms after having sex with her was as a result of the abortion she did last 3 week's, she revealed all this to me after we had raw sex without protection this afternoon, am so scared right now because after the result of the HIV text we did this afternoon that came out NEGATIVE, we had sex this afternoon and i did it without protection because of the outcome of the result, i also found some flesh like little piece of meat all over my dick after the sex, some bigger and some smaller, am really so scared right now, am so afraid of HIV, please advise me on what to do because am going insane already and don't know what to do, please don't mind my English am typing this now in so much hurry, am really so afraid, i need advises please.
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Oyindidi(f): 5:05pm On May 21, 2019
Mtcheeew

11 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Sundrus: 5:09pm On May 21, 2019
cheesy [/b]fleshlike little pieces of meat[b]...guy u funny oh...

5 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 21, 2019
Don't allow anxiety draw you to your early grave, if you are not satisfied with the test result, you can as well go for another but this time in a lab that you think is more equipped than the former and with competent health officials.
Sex 13 times in 14 days..... Well done Bruce Lee Jnr.
Abstain from premarital sex oga!!!

5 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by SageMK: 5:12pm On May 21, 2019
You made no mentioned of any symptoms, and her HIV status came out negative but yet here you are crying so brother, what are you not telling us? :

Also I have to ask, where was the test conducted?
Is it in a hospital or just a random clinic?

Anyway, just go for another test in a certified hospital.
And keep your community preeq in one place. sad

6 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Timbi: 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
Just start digging a befitting grave for yourself, while you await the last office.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by banjicom(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
angry

Oga you will die eventually.... Na everybody go carry them cross o!
U are afraid of hiv? Don't worry there are bigger things in life for you to worry about....,..

1 Like

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by iTearHerToto: 5:20pm On May 21, 2019
i have had sex with hundreds of girl's and women

Hulk Hogan

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by iTearHerToto: 5:21pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Naanlong01: 5:26pm On May 21, 2019
Wetin concern me for something wey no concern me. Mtcheew, carry your cross by yourself to point of no return
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by wingmanII: 5:37pm On May 21, 2019
Being a runs girl doesn't make her HIV positive.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
Rotfl!!!!pieces of meat grin grin
Kuku kee me!!!!
If you dey fear,rush go for PEP
That girl dey fûck like rat sha cheesy 13 times in 14 days?
You get work So?

3 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2019
Op, your fear is needless.
you think because she had 3kids for 3 different men, and also, an abortion, she should be HIV positive?
Don't be childish, my brother.
a girl can have multiple sexual partners, or, have sex with 10 different men on daily basis and, at the end of the year, she is not a carrier of any infection.
you should bank on the test results that says she's negative.
mind you, if you only did HIV test for her, you should be more concerned about other possible STIs that are much more deadlier than the HIV you are scared of.
if you feel you are not safe, take her to another place to conduct "a comprehensive test," not HIV test only. Maybe that would show you what you are looking for, since you did not see yourself as infection-free.
I still don't know why some guys put all their fears on this HIV crap.bro
The thought alone will give you depression and you will see that you are leaning everyday. That's the work of your thoughts, not any HIV crap.

I hail you, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2019
So in this day and age, people are still having unprotected sex with known oloshos?! Really?

1 Like

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2019
wingmanII:
Being a runs girl doesn't make her HIV positive.

Being a runs babe makes her a cheap low dirty skank....that's more than enough to ALWAYS wear a condom while mounting the animal....

4 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:41pm On May 21, 2019
You should take antibiotics, go to pharmacy, tell them you had unprotected sex. Even if she has HIV, you have not contracted it, since her result was negative, so don't fear. They do say that HIV people who take their drugs and eat well can have limited virus, and their test comes out negative, so it is good to use condom at all times. My point is abstain or play safe. She is into runs becos of poverty, if you can help her start something, do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Oddsman(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2019
May not be HIV. Dont let worry kill you faster than HIV. Just take some antibiotics. But never ever have skin sex with her again. Infact, never screw her again.

1 Like

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Ishilove: 7:29pm On May 21, 2019
Now this is uber gross.

*shudder*
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Ishilove: 7:35pm On May 21, 2019
Bia, this op, you sef you like fvck too much. Ahn ahn. 13 times in two weeks?!? The two of you cannot say ''let us do and remain small". Una just dey fvck as if sex is going extinct. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Chubhie: 8:00pm On May 21, 2019
Yuck! Ayama! Una dey try o! I'm lost for words.
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Chubhie: 8:07pm On May 21, 2019
Oddsman:
May not be HIV. Dont let worry kill you faster than HIV. Just take some antibiotics. But never ever have skin sex with her again. Infact, never screw her again.
The odds are very high that he would be gifted with ogbonge hepatitis or a lesser sti/std. Awon deep divers.

1 Like

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by faithfull18(f): 8:09pm On May 21, 2019
Help kwa, you didn't think of the consequences when you were doing it.
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by TheRealOwner(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2019
URGENT INFORMATION NEEDED!!!

Please how can I unread this?? Please help a soul cry

2 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Acidosis(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2019
WTF Man?!

damn it!
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by ThothHermes: 10:05pm On May 21, 2019
Ishilove:
Now this is uber gross.

*shudder*
Pieces of meat grin grin
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by ParagonLight: 10:11pm On May 21, 2019
Oga your cup don full. Oshey baddest for sex matter, get ready for the consequences, you never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by sacx: 11:32pm On May 21, 2019
The agonies of a fornicator grin. OP don't mind me. I still don't understand that one thing that leads to another that make people end up having sex. Rain is falling, instead of you to feel cold, you started feeling hot grin. I think you should be alright provided you didn't have your earlier test with a quack. That 'pieces of meat' you saw was prolly the remains of the aborted foetus. Nothing to worry about.

By now, you don't need anyone to tell you to stop sleeping around. And try get a job. How can you have sex 13 times in 14 days? Na fight? You sure must have used up all the blood in your body not to allow for proper circulation to the brain. Reason you are being paranoid. Pieces of meat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Mznaett: 1:58am On May 22, 2019
Nigerians no go kill person. grin

For good two weeks, una no rest? undecided

And las las, pieces of meat come join? shocked

1 Like

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Uyi168: 8:18am On May 22, 2019
The blood, pieces of meat part really disgust me..

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by Richy4(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2019
The way you are panicking one could think that we were still in the '80's... Hello it's 2019... U can live a normal life even if u have the virus... it's no longer a death sentence... the adrenaline or whatever it was that you are emitting right now because of fear and panicking could kill you faster than the virus itself... Calm down and go for another thorough check... Besides if u die now do u think u died early? Everyone must go someday..

I must comment on your sexual prowess though..13/14 is an alpha...Have you checked your family tree...U must have come from the descendant of King Solomon from the Good Book....

3 Likes

Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by tee59(f): 10:32am On May 22, 2019
This op must be a baddest guy. Sex na food?
Re: Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently by 3plet: 1:55pm On May 22, 2019
Konji na real bastard,.. As for the pieces of meat +blood stain, she is likely to have rpoc(retained products of conception, she is at risk of suffering from sepsis + anaemia due to incomplete abortion. 1.pls take her to a gynecologist for further review, 2based on her lifestyle she is @risk of contracting std's not just hiv, hbv and hcv could be more deadly, 3.screen for hepatitis B&C, if -ve get immunized against these deadly infections. 4,let her also get screened for hbsag and hcv+vdrl. and manage accordingly 5.condoms sure pass!.. But op u still get mind do 13times let's just hope she is not in the "window" period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Male Child Play With A Doll? / Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room / Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.