Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34279 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 4:08am On Jan 15, 2013
vitus101: Hello Rachel,
I need a 32' LCd tv and a 8 MP camera and a home theatre system..please reply with price and mode of payment.
Vitusimonite at yahoo. Com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by gurujoe(m): 5:58am On Jan 15, 2013
I need 5 pieces of usb flash drive(2-4GB) bangle, mode of payment & collection.
obillo4luv@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2013
gurujoe: I need 5 pieces of usb flash drive(2-4GB) bangle, mode of payment & collection.
obillo4luv@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by michaelala(m): 5:27am On Jan 16, 2013
I still can't get ur e-mail as per the 50inch TV set.michaelalao1@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2013
michaelala: I still can't get ur e-mail as per the 50inch TV set.michaelalao1@gmail.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by obiscolly(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2013
@Rachel can you send me a mail containing the range of products you offer, and how you receive payment. If you have a catalogue, that'll be fine. Wanna order in large quantity to resell. Also let me know if you sell designer wristwatches like rolex, casio etc. Send your yahoo messenger id if you have one. Email: oj_nnaemeka@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by obiscolly(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2013
Please if i may ask too, the electronics and most of the product you sell, are they the real thing, or they are all made in china?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
obiscolly: Please if i may ask too, the electronics and most of the product you sell, are they the real thing, or they are all made in china?

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:11am On Jan 17, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 4:50am On Jan 18, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by saveMoney: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2013
Hi Rachel,

I need good quality leather pouch for my motorola xoom. Pls send the details to prosbin@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2013
$ave Money:
Hi Rachel,

I need good quality leather pouch for my motorola xoom. Pls send the details to prosbin@gmail.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by sambass(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Send me the names and models of 5.7inch phablets you hand the prices in naira. and also 7inch and 9.7inch tablets also. pls do it asap. mail me on sambass8080@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
sambass: Send me the names and models of 5.7inch phablets you hand the prices in naira. and also 7inch and 9.7inch tablets also. pls do it asap. mail me on sambass8080@gmail.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Oscillation(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
need some products mail me so we deal: engr.oscillation79@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2013
Oscillation: need some products mail me so we deal: engr.oscillation79@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2013
i need a lcd 32'' tv and a samsung galaxy s1 and galaxy s2 fairly used. My email is same4xadwn@gmeil.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
sam4xadams: i need a lcd 32'' tv and a samsung galaxy s1 and galaxy s2 fairly used. My email is sam4xadams@gmail.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by jimcomb(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
@rachael,I need to know how many days does it take to recieve goods from you,cos i need a 32 inc Lcd Tv and a tab pc.pls send ur price here saviourjim@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
jimcomb: @rachael,I need to know how many days does it take to recieve goods from you,cos i need a 32 inc Lcd Tv and a tab pc.pls send ur price here saviourjim@gmail.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by geezyk(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
How much would u help me procure a samsung galaxy S3 pls all the. Details

Gshegg@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 5:48am On Jan 21, 2013
geezyk: How much would u help me procure a samsung galaxy S3 pls all the. Details

Gshegg@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:38am On Jan 22, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
wel

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! / The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.