Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34701 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by busybee001: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2013
*How much will a Asus Transformer tablet cost me? In naira

*And how soon can u deliver to abuja nigeria?

*what is ur contact phone number
fitditcorp@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by JECU: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
How much is ps2 and ps3 for used and new price.my email is cukachukwu@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:46am On Mar 11, 2013
replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by jemby: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2013
wang how can i reach you?what is your yahoo messenger ID?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Pidivine: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2013
i need 'Strong srt 4930L' satelite receiver. piwithgod@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2013
replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:11am On Mar 15, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by sexiestharam(f): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2013
Hi Rachael. Pls I need an original headphone for my blackberry phone. Pls reply me on sexiestharam@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by nnasino(m): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2013
I need a lenovo ideapad g570 casing/housing urgently.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2013
nnasino: I need a lenovo ideapad g570 casing/housing urgently.

please send me email
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by nnasino(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2013
please what is your email?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
nnasino: please what is your email?

my email: topboutiquestore@hotmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by 4lashy(m): 2:33am On Mar 18, 2013
How much can I get a used BB Tourch 1?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2013
4lashy: How much can I get a used BB Tourch 1?

please send me your email
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Besto(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2013
@rachelwang
how much can i get a blue nokia n8 casing and the screen digitizer.
Reply teks4rex2@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2013
Besto: @rachelwang

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Besto(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
got ur reply
i dont want a phone pouch
dat i cud get 4 2hundred here
i want the fone full case
and as4the screen digitizer..u got dat ryt and can u breakdown the price of that to ma knowledge
guna upload the case am talking abt tho

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by 4lashy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rachel wang:

please send me your email

my email is 4lashy@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:28am On Mar 19, 2013
Besto: got ur reply
i dont want a phone pouch
dat i cud get 4 2hundred here
i want the fone full case
and as4the screen digitizer..u got dat ryt and can u breakdown the price of that to ma knowledge
guna upload the case am talking abt tho

we could supply it, how many you want?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Besto(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2013
Rachel wang:

we could supply it, how many you want?
jst 1piece of both.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by aieromon(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Besto: @rachelwang

Hi,

Been a long time I heard from you. What happened to the n8 screen?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Besto(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2013
fell off me in a hall-way,landing with the face...next thing i saw was broken bottle angry undecided.
had i knwn ''i for leave ma 4n 4huz ohh''
and am not in lag...dunno if i cud get such parts i requested for @lag
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by aieromon(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2013
Besto: fell off me in a hall-way,landing with the face...next thing i saw was broken bottle angry undecided.
had i knwn ''i for leave ma 4n 4huz ohh''
and am not in lag...dunno if i cud get such parts i requested for @lag

You got mail!!!
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Besto(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2013
aieromon:

You got mail!!!
got ya.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:57am On Mar 20, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by andy1(m): 4:16am On Mar 20, 2013
Please how much can I get a used blackberry torch2 silver colour and how do I make payment and how fast will it get to me?.....send me mail here amadi.andy911@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2013
replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by andy1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ok I got u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ mail.......send me a reply asap
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:58am On Mar 21, 2013
andy1: Ok I got u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ mail.......send me a reply asap

replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Brand New Hp And Dell Desktop Systems And Hp Servers with Accessories For Sale / Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs / Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.