Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34688 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2013
saintkola: Hi, how much is the jiayu g3 and ZTE Grand Era (U985)? Can I have the cost in naira pls? Saintkola15@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
how do I pay for my goods please send your accout detail to Godfreyameh@ymail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:51am On Apr 26, 2013
ameh99: how do I pay for my goods please send your accout detail to Godfreyameh@ymail.com

have sent
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by n9jaboy: 4:55am On Apr 26, 2013
please how much is apple laptop or any slim laptop with good battery and cost of shipping? Send me mail n9jaboy@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by n9jaboy: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Please anybody with link to Wang's website should help mail it to n9jaboy@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Tnx for your prompt reply, how much wud it cost me to ship lets say a 10"tablet pc through EMS, price of shipping and your commission only I intend to shop on Aliexpress and pls which particular account you sugest I use so we don't start having issues. Email me, GODFREYAMEH@ymail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:10am On Apr 27, 2013
ameh99: Tnx for your prompt reply, how much wud it cost me to ship lets say a 10"tablet pc through EMS, price of shipping and your commission only I intend to shop on Aliexpress and pls which particular account you sugest I use so we don't start having issues. Email me, GODFREYAMEH@ymail.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by semanose: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
How much for shipping gadget like tablet pc and good mini laptops via EMS please send your payment terms. and please send
me a mail about your site where i can see
the goods you have and pls state
the total shipping time for it.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by semanose: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
How much for shipping gadget like tablet pc and good mini laptops via EMS please send your payment terms. and please send
me a mail about your site where i can see
the goods you have and pls state
the total shipping time for it.

Email : oshoconsult@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by mayor2013: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hi Rachel. I need the price of this All data car repair manual (2012). Its an electronic manual that teaches you how to fix car problems, also I need to know how to get goods when they get to Nigeria and payment mode. Proof4uallexy@yahoo.com. also how much is original Samsung galaxy s3
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
cool how much will Sanei 10" tablet with built in 3g cost including shipping to Nigeria? Email me please
Godfreyameh@ymail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2013
replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by mayor2013: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2013
let me send you the link of the All data car repair manual. Below is the link. I need to get the price for it and how much it would in naira and cost to bring them to Nigeria and payment terms. Proof4uallexy@yahoo.com

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/846474823/2013_alldata_10_52_mitchell_on.html
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2013
How much will a brand new original BB bold5 9930 cost, psp and a Sanei N78 cost, need the prizes sepratly so I can determin how much each of de item cost
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by jemby: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mr lee, the VAG K +CAN COMMANDER You sold to me can't work with the softwares you sent by mail and Email, have I just wasted money by purchasing from you?sent you 2 emails in the last 4 days but no reply.pls get back to me on jemby4u@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by jemby: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2013
jemby: Mr lee, the VAG K +CAN COMMANDER You sold to me can't work with the softwares you sent by mail and Email, have I just wasted money by purchasing from you?sent you 2 emails in the last 4 days but no reply.pls get back to me on jemby4u@yahoo.com

No comment?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:56am On May 02, 2013
jemby:

No comment?

i just back from holiday and replied your mail.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:15pm On May 02, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 10:18am On May 03, 2013
How long does it take for shipment to reach Nigeria by EMS post?
because I need one psp game, and mobile solar chargers for any mobile phone de once between the rang of $4 to $5 each need up to ten piece, how will my total cost be? Pls email me GODFREYAMEH@YMAIL.COM
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 10:30am On May 03, 2013
How long does it take to ship from China to Nigeria via EMS post? I need mini solar mobile chargers the once that can charger any mobile phone, need 10pcs price between $4 to $5 each how much in total plus shipping?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 5:26pm On May 03, 2013
Please check the link below how much for 3 pcs + fly air keyboards and shipping. Email me GODFREYAMEH@YMAIL.COM

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2013-New-arrival-MK809-II-Android-4-1-Mini-PC-HDMI-Dual-core1GB-RAM-8GB-Bluetooth/106530_752071043.html
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 6:53am On May 04, 2013
Pls still waiting for your Email.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:56am On May 04, 2013
ameh99: Pls still waiting for your Email.

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by tosinjoe(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2013
Lets do it ds, way I make an order, u send my product to ur nigerian agent, I cash nd carry
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 11:13am On May 04, 2013
ameh99: Please check the link below how much for 3 pcs mini pc + fly air keyboards and shipping. Email me GODFREYAMEH@YMAIL.COM

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2013-New-arrival-MK809-II-Android-4-1-Mini-PC-HDMI-Dual-core1GB-RAM-8GB-Bluetooth/106530_752071043.html
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ameh99: 11:34am On May 04, 2013
I 'av a lot of things I luv to buy bt I think we shud start small also lots of people are raelly waiting for good testimonies, I need 3pcs android 4.1 mini pc duo core + fly air mouse keyboard. Pls check link below to see xact model. Email Godfreyameh@ymail.com

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by mayor2013: 4:41pm On May 04, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen i can unequivocally state that this Rachel Wang a disguised chinese is a big time scammer. Its not until when you pay money into her acct and she runs away in thin air you should believe she is one. From my conversation with her on this platform I can smell that. I told this so-called Chinese to help me with some goods knowing fully well that its from china. Below is the link

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/846474823/2013_alldata_10_52_mitchell_on.html

The first mail she sent to me was she has contacted the supplier and she was awaiting a response from the supplier. The second mail I got was she contacted the supplier which happens to be in china and that the person said because she is Chinese that he/she cannot sell. When I got the mail I just smiled, both people here are Chinese it even makes communication much easier for both parties. My conclusion here is that she just had to cook up some story she should have given to the marines. Nairalander beware, this Rachel Wang is a Nigerian who has lot of cronies here teaming up to make life miserable for people. A word is enough for the wise. If she is genuine and she wants to proof that she would say when you get your goods in Nigeria and they are exact as what u requested for then pay up. Not paying money to a ghost just like giving amnesty to bokoharams. Be wise dudes
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by ondfavour: 12:52pm On May 05, 2013
Rachel wang: ------------26naira

Rachel wang, please send me ur email address. I want to enter into serious bisness with u. I want you to give a comprehensive and current prices of how much a dozen of socks is sold because I want to buy 2000 dozens. You can reach me on ondfavourmachine@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:18am On May 07, 2013
replied all
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by omoboy08(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2013
How much can i get BLU LIFE ONE Android phone over there if it is available? if available, how long will it take to reach here and your terms and payment condition. It is will be wise to make your dealings open if you have no hidden agenda. busdipo@hotmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 8:37am On May 08, 2013
omoboy08: How much can i get BLU LIFE ONE Android phone over there if it is available? if available, how long will it take to reach here and your terms and payment condition. It is will be wise to make your dealings open if you have no hidden agenda. busdipo@hotmail.com

we have not this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Brand New Hp And Dell Desktop Systems And Hp Servers with Accessories For Sale / Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO / Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.