Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! - Technology Market (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! (34695 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by semanose: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2013
I sent u a mail
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2013
replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by yemisolar(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
How much does a good mini laptop cost. (320hdd, 1g ram). Also a 1kva and 2kva inverter. Pettral@yahoo.com.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by yemisolar(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Send me a reply at Pettral@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:21am On Apr 03, 2013
yemi solar: Send me a reply at Pettral@yahoo.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:14am On Apr 04, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:13am On Apr 05, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by dejik2m: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Good day Rachel. How much can you get Asus Transformer pad Infinity TF700 for me. Send the details to my email : dejiomooba@gmail.com. Waiting to hear frm you.
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:55am On Apr 06, 2013
dejik2m: Good day Rachel. How much can you get Asus Transformer pad Infinity TF700 for me. Send the details to my email : dejiomooba@gmail.com. Waiting to hear frm you.

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:18am On Apr 07, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Ivynwa(f): 3:49am On Apr 07, 2013
Rachel,
What goods can you help Nigerians export to China?
Can you check whether there are buyers in China that will need Asphalt?
Let me know any product that some Chinese companies will be interested in buying okay?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2013
Ivynwa: Rachel,
What goods can you help Nigerians export to China?
Can you check whether there are buyers in China that will need Asphalt?
Let me know any product that some Chinese companies will be interested in buying okay?

ok
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by dekunbi: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2013
Hello Rachel. Please I would like to buy an handbag from an online store in China and I would like you to help me buy it. How do I go about it? My mail is bola_adekunbi@yahoo.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 5:12am On Apr 08, 2013
dekunbi: Hello Rachel. Please I would like to buy an handbag from an online store in China and I would like you to help me buy it. How do I go about it? My mail is bola_adekunbi@yahoo.com

it is easy, please send me the photo for that handbag, we can help you to buy, and you can pay naira
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by elijah06(m): 5:22am On Apr 08, 2013
If there have some people who want to buy the tablet pc
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Cool83(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2013
Helo dear,hw much can i get Hp 650,4g ram,320GB,2.3GHZ,intel dual core,webcam,blutooth,etc
akeem_akindele@yahoo.com
urgent
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:19am On Apr 09, 2013
elijah06: If there have some people who want to buy the tablet pc

what you need?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by elijah06(m): 5:39am On Apr 09, 2013
want to sell the tablet pc in nigera
seems so hard to find the clients here
Rachel wang:

what you need?
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by bobojoshua(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
how much does a 16gb blackberry playbook cost. joshuajonathan97@gmail.com
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2013
bobojoshua: how much does a 16gb blackberry playbook cost. joshuajonathan97@gmail.com

replied
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:30am On Apr 12, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
wel
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 3:14am On Apr 13, 2013
av
Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by peterchicagofun(m): 4:23am On Apr 13, 2013
Yommykixz: See, we Nigerians don't trust anybody, even people we see, not to talk of someone in China, you have to do a lot to prove yourself. I'm personally interested in buying a Tablet, but.....*sigh*

Hello Everyone.

That true about transaction with Nigerian Business Companies. But Trust Creates Trust .
Nigerian customers need cheap products in good quality .
However, everywhere we should stick to certain standards, especially in business.
Many companies in China, has high standards in international trade.
But also a lot of companies do not respect the international safe forms of payment. And here we must all be very careful.
Also warranty from the manufacturer, product returns policy, guarantee customer satisfaction. These elements decide whether the partner is honest.
International trade is determined by the law of the country from which it comes.
United States of America has a very restrictive trade and consumer law. What does this mean in practice? In practice this means that the consumer is provided with all the rights, including the right to return the product.
High standards in each of cooperation must be included in the regulations. These are among the standards of ISO.
What that mean ISO standards?
"(...)We live in an amazing world full of incredible opportunities and endless possibilities. But it can also be a complex and overwhelming place. When things don't work as they should it often means that standards are absent. But when ISO standards are applied, life is just so much richer.
ISO standards help to make the world a safer, cleaner and more efficient place: from food safety to computers, from health care to new technologies. There are many challenges facing our environment, economy and society.
ISO can make a positive difference to all our lives, utilising a wealth of international experience and wisdom. In today's ever changing world ISO standards help create growth, open up global markets and make trade fairer, including for developing countries.
ISO standards can help tackle global challenges like climate change, road safety, energy and social responsibility. ISO standards touch almost everything we do, keeping us connected and entertained, making us more productive, more creative, sharing ideas, promoting innovation and keeping us safe and healthy. ISO is the world's largest developer of voluntary International Standards. With over 18,000 standards for nearly every aspect of technology and business.
For over 60 years, a network of standards bodies in 163 countries, working in partnership around the world and right here at home. ISO builds confidence: for today, for tomorrow and for the future.(...)" (follow PlanetISO)

see movie about that [url][/url]http://www.pmmetrodiamond.com/technology_services_new_project_website_010.htm

Trading Companies and Corporations must be prepared to conduct international trade and possess qualified personnel, who know all the standards of the international market.
These companies should also possess all the necessary tools for the international market.

I wish you all success in new international markets. Remember, however, that loyalty is the key to business success.
Best Regards

Piotr Madzia PM Metro Diamond Inc Chicago IL USA

Re: We can help you import goods from china, and you can pay Naira !!!! by Rachelwang(f): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
wel

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Brand New Hp And Dell Desktop Systems And Hp Servers with Accessories For Sale / Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs / Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.