Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Help-hepatitis - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help-hepatitis (170223 Views)

Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
johnson232:

Get the liver of any animal, or an earthworm, apply salt or alcohol on it & see how it reacts. I'm not saying u should abstain from salt, but use very little quantity, because Salt in the diet may worsen fluid buildup and swelling in the liver.

Please for now take a glass of glucose D(powder), twice daily with lots of water. Just form the habit of drinking water whether thirsty or not, I believe what u experience right now is dark yellowish urine. Ensure u take two glass of water before brushing in the morning & two glass before u go to bed. Essence intake of water helps to detoxify the liver, it flushes the liver, pls don't get tired of drinking clean water. Which state are u from? Is there any hepatologist within your reach? Most doctors know little about hepatitis. Since u're already slimming down, I presume u feel some discomfort in your abdomen.
Pls how old are u?
So that I can recommend sth for u.
u talk medically experienced, samosan does almost d same thing as livoline, something I alternative it with livoline.
Sodium in Salt buildup fluid in d blood as u said. It does not easily let fluid out of the blood which may reduce the rate of detoxification n it may increase blood pressure.
I think slimming down is wen d liver is not breaking protein well but does it indicate chronic hbv?
I'm in Anambra state 32 yrs. I'm just confused, I occasionally feel some discomfort in my abdomen precisely wia my liver is located, pls wot do u have to recommend for me, I want to test -ve by December. my phone no. Is down, let me know when u get it.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Help-hepatitis by Zealoy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Simitrendy:
Bro read my post back I didn't mention the Chronic, the B is known as serum Hepatitis which is common to where there is drug abuse.. I acknowledge the fact that no antibiotics can be used for B cos its in a worst condition..

pls I was diagnosed of HAV pls what drugs should I be taking n pls enlighten me little about the virus
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Zealoy:
pls I was diagnosed of HAV pls what drugs should I be taking n pls enlighten me little about the virus
hav is nothing to worry about
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello @ Johnson
Re: Help-hepatitis by kareem257: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
House, does livolin cause deep yellow coloured urine. I have noticed this since I started using livolin with immunace.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
kareem257:
House, does livolin cause deep yellow coloured urine. I have noticed this since I started using livolin with immunace.
it change d colour of urine but take plenty water.
Re: Help-hepatitis by straynger: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Just for record. I finally got the offer o. Thanks to guys that quoted me.

Those with Hepatitis B should go for their dream jobs with no fear of descrimination
straynger:
Hello house,

I was diagnosed of hep B some three months ago and am about going for further tests.

More important now is that I was sucessful in all the recruitment process for a role in a multinational company( it's an experienced role and I was the only one sucessful).

Being the last stage I was sent a medical form to take to a specified hospital for medical assessment. Alas! on the form, hep B was part of the test to be conducted.

Pls house, what could be my fate after the company detects my hep B status? Would they not descriminate against me?

As anyone in the house ever been in a similar situation? how did it turn out? Would being hep B positive mean an end to one's career aspirations? Am very worried now, I have invested so in my self.

Lastly is there any organisation local or abroad that sees into the rigth of people living with hep B?

8 Likes

Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Delafruita:
i was diagnosed with hepatitis B in 2008.i tried treatment with several doctors but it was futile.eventually i met a lady doctor who placed me on a diet along with a few drugs for 6 months.after 3months,the test showed the virus was non-reactive after the 6ymonths,the test was negative.after 1 year,the test still showed negative and remains so.she toldme i was the second case she treated with that particular regimen.
please can I have the lady's contact,I have just recently been diagnosed with HBV.a doc at lasuth prescribed stavlan for d umpteenth time,and I'm to report back on d 26th of next month at d gastroenterology ward for TCA. I want an expert handling this kind of condition so I don't get messed up.thank you
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2015
johnson232:

Thanks my brother.
I reside in edo...
@ Johnson where do u stay in Edo? Am in Benin city. Would like to have a chat with u pls. Are u on whatsapp, bbm ?
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2015
johnson232:

Incredible!!!
U mean u tested positive to hep B june this year & u're already slimming down noticeably by people. Just six months!

Do u still take alcohol? My brother Livolin is the best drug u ever gonna take treating hep B at this incipient stage, it got no major side effect.

The rest are methionine, immunance, lamivudine, nevirapine & zidovudine tablets, but they got side effects.
Ensure u desist from ALCOHOL & salt. How many times do u take the livolin daily? I think u didn't detect yours on time, u can't be taking livolin at the incipient stage of hep B & still experience slimming down.
Pls go test for other viral infections & let's know the outcome, I can recommend sth for u....
Note pls Livolin is not a treatment drug for hepatitis B , but a supplement drugs to help the liver. Livolin does not reduce viral load but to help the liver.
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2015
mccartuio:
Thank God For Dr.Aluta for his marvellous work in my life,I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, this have make me look so sad and week I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Aluta how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, i never believe in herbal medication or spell casting stuff but due i was in urgent need of help so i gave them a trial so see if they can really cure me finally of this disease. I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 15 days later i was cured from Hepatitis B, i went to the Lab to confirm a new test on my blood and to the Glory of God it was Negative and it show that the Herpes have left my system and am now a new person Dr. Aluta truly you are great, do you need his help also? he can cure all other Hepatitis Infection A, B, C D He is for Real Why don't you contact him through traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com Dr Aluta CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1.HIV/AIDS/STD 2.CANCER
Thanks
Pls nairalanders don't fall for this cheap old scam OK. He just want to extort money from unsuspecting members. This is an old scamming format.
Re: Help-hepatitis by johnson232: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
johnson232:

Pls do reply with copied.
Thanks
Re: Help-hepatitis by johnson232: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
snakebeat:

A close friend of mine who stays in abj told me the drug is able to reduce the virus to an insignificant level, how true is what I don't knw. Am still hesitant because the drug is expensive. I think 80k for full dose, though they have monthly. I heard regular intake of glucose D is also helpful, don't knw how true?
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
snakebeat:

A close friend of mine who stays in abj told me the drug is able to reduce the virus to an insignificant level, how true is what I don't knw. Am still hesitant because the drug is expensive. I think 80k for full dose, though they have monthly. I heard regular intake of glucose D is also helpful, don't knw how true?
Hello, long time my broda. How are u doing now? pls how far have u gone with thing on ur side? pls i will like us to be communicating outside Nairaland. Do u use whatsapp or on bbm?
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
johnson232:

I'm not on whatsapp, only bb, u dey bb?
Hello @ Johnson, sorry I did not realize u were the one at first when we chat on bbm. But I have since sent u several messages on bbm but u have not reply back or maybe u have remove me from ur contact. So sorry abt my initial message for not knowing u were the one. so pls can we chat over on bbm? Thanks a lot.
Re: Help-hepatitis by omotinugbonkace(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hello, I'm seriously in need of Hepatitis Care and Cure. Ant straight care and cure for it? I've had it now for 8 years and have been on Livoline but lost my job and so cannot afford to buy Livoline for the past 5 months now.
I need cheaper and effective drug.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
omotinugbonkace:
Hello, I'm seriously in need of Hepatitis Care and Cure. Ant straight care and cure for it? I've had it now for 8 years and have been on Livoline but lost my job and so cannot afford to buy Livoline for the past 5 months now.
which hepatitis b or c
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
omotinugbonkace:
state d drugs, food and friut u have been using

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
omotinugbonkace:
If it is C, you might get a cure, but B, please keep your money in a safe, no cure for it, at least for now.

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
opeaceo:

If it is C, you might get a cure, but B, please keep your money in a safe, no cure for it, at least for now.
pls how do ppl with b go about and what of does who said the clear their own with livoline immunace and by avoid protein. I'm b positive n I'm still living with it n I don't know what else to do
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
okoligee:
pls how do ppl with b go about and what of does who said the clear their own with livoline immunace and by avoid protein. I'm b positive n I'm still living with it n I don't know what else to do
You shouldnt use drugs if it isn't chronic, rest and take lots of fluid, if it is chronic, see a doctor, and I doubt if livoline is the best pill for hepatitis B.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
opeaceo:

wot is the best we can do for hbv
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
okoligee:
wot is the best we can do for hbv
if it is mild, enough rest, eat properly, if it is chronic and you doctor reccomends treatment, use Zeffix or heptodin.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
opeaceo:

if it is mild, enough rest, eat properly, if it is chronic and you doctor reccomends treatment, use Zeffix or heptodin.
what of people who say the have cleared their own
Re: Help-hepatitis by opeaceo: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2015
okoligee:
what of people who say the have cleared their own
it can get cleared over time, and that's for B not C.
Re: Help-hepatitis by okoligee: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2015
opeaceo:

it can get cleared over time, and that's for B not C.
Do u known body who has cleared his own hbv so we can get facts n tips on ho to handle it, whatsapp no pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.