Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,667 members, 7,840,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry (13164 Views)

Dana Crash: Insurers Pay N373m To 79 Relatives / Dana Crash: Relatives To Receive N16m Per Victim (Insurance) / Dana Crash: Delayed Rescue Operation Wasted Lives – Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

All aircrash investigations take years. The pieces of the plane would be painstakenly fitted together, pin by pin and various leads followed and crosschecked against the blackbox. Its no kids game.
Which pieces? The one already used to fill Lagos roads?
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2012
werepeLeri: What do u know. The Air France flight that killed 228 people on Jun2 1 2009 released the final report from the black box only in 2012. You obviously thought it will be read to you the next day.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong? I thought why it took the Air-France investigation team so long was because the Black box was buried at the bottom of the Ocean and they couldn't find it on time?
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Onyenna(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
afam4eva: God punish blackbox. To think that I was even expecting the result next week and we're getting 2013. I don't think we'll need it by then because we'll probably have a new problem as a nation. Mayby Goats will start biting people. I sorry for this country.

Nwanne, I gbuola m oooooo!!!!!!......
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
obo_man:

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong? I thought why it took the Air-France investigation team so long was because the Black box was buried at the bottom of the Ocean and they couldn't find it on time?

You are absolutely right!
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by ayantaiwo(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
ebamma: and wetin dey black box go tell us were we neva hear,abi him go say na bokoharam bomb the plane
i wonder, many tinx cant work in dis our naija dats y JACK BAOUER cant catch bokoharam in ds stuborn country. Pls tro dis black box away cox we wont even implement d report
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by yohannazack(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
Are u waitin to hear wat hapend frm d xperts? Let me tel u wat happend. Wat happend was dat our brodas and sisters were killed by the dana management as a result of their neglegence and the less value they hav fo the lives of nigerians. Therefore, wat they want to get frm d black box is not fo nigerians' consumption, but fo the makers of the plane. The dana operators knew dat their plane was faulty, yet they went ahead and flew d plane. Then wat cause do we nid to knw? The best thin is dat d dana manager hav to go to jail. Period!
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Proxytalk: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2012
afam4eva: God punish blackbox. To think that I was even expecting the result next week and we're getting 2013. I don't think we'll need it by then because we'll probably have a new problem as a nation.

{Mayby Goats will start biting people.} I

sorry for this country.
unu gegbu mmadu na forum ah!
for the last five minutes im still laughing. May God have mercy
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by BetaThings: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2012
werepeLeri: What do u know. The Air France flight that killed 228 people on Jun2 1 2009 released the final report from the black box only in 2012. You obviously thought it will be read to you the next day.
You are not telling the full story
Plane crashed in 2009 in the Atlantic and the black box could not be located immediately
Black box was only found in April 2011

laidback:

That is actually because they only discovered the black box about a year ago. Standard practice for the international investigating organisation is one year.

obo_man:

Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Did we lose these beauties to that FLight ?

Yea, they went to Nigeria for a fam member's wedding. Talk bout beauty and brain wasted angry
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Redman44(m): 3:14am On Jun 10, 2012
The operating licence of Dana Airlines should be revoked indefinitely if it can be proved that the Plane involved in the crash was faulty before the fateful crash that claimed over 200 lives. I know the owners of Dana Airlines are trying to play a fast one on Nigerians by saying the Plane was not faulty and giving all kinds of excuses . I'm really worried with the way issues like Public Health and Safety are managed in Nigeria. We need to change the way we do things. Cheers.
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by ceejay80s(m): 5:42am On Jun 10, 2012
manny4life:

Bros, calm down... grin grin grin I know how pissed you are, but calm down. Aircraft investigations take a while, some take months, while some takes years to complete. Particularly where there's no survivor, it makes a little complex, nevertheless, let's hope to see the details of what happened that faithful Sunday.
the previous planes dat crashed in naija,what did u hear? Abi those plane no get black box?
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by question(m): 6:19am On Jun 10, 2012
olumidazz: Have u guys 4goten that them go take the investigation act film 4 national geographic channel and analyse the remotest cause y the plane go crash 4 house 4 iju kill people wey dey watch ball, 4 this reason alone don't expect report until after 2015.
Nollywood will be more than ready to act part 1,2 and 3. It will be a blockbuster. Grab your copy now!!!
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2012
BetaThings:
Plane crashed in 2009 in the Atlantic and the black box could not be located immediately

exactly man u re correct
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by ziccoit: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2012
ceejay80s: the previous planes dat crashed in naija,what did u hear? Abi those plane no get black box?

cheesy grin grin grin red box na dem get.
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by jonc20: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2012
Very funny indeed. Does he think we are illiterates? Please what is the black box or is contained in the black box? It's a recording of all that happened just before the crash? So they will be listening to that for 12 months? Bullshit.
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by akereconfi: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2012
Black Box ko...Black box ni.........wetin we hear from BellView, Sosoliso, ADC....abi naa WHITE BOX dem get. How we sure say naa d BlackBox dem even carry sef, cuz dt plane crash for people house......make dem no go pick one poor woman money saving black purse(BOx) o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by werepeLeri: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2012
obo_man:

So they only found it yesterday?
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by werepeLeri: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2012
BetaThings:

So does that make my comment in accurate? So if they had found it since 2009, maybe it would have been ready the next day it was found, abi?
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2012
manny4life:

Because,

A. If they are males, they have a hard on when they attack him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

B. If they are females, that's a coded way of saying "see me later" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Men, you are funny
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Sometimes I wonder why people attack Beaf, even when what he is writing is an obvious truth that could be deciphered by a kindergarten lad. Na wa o
Bros, I wonder o. Beaf, always try to approach interesting topics and make meaningful contributions as appropriate as possible. I really don't understand the beaf people are having with BEAF. He is trying his best and trully, I learnt from him from one topic to another. Thunbs up man.
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Taiwo20(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2012
manny4life:

Bros, calm down... grin grin grin I know how pissed you are, but calm down. Aircraft investigations take a while, some take months, while some takes years to complete. Particularly where there's no survivor, it makes a little complex, nevertheless, let's hope to see the details of what happened that faithful Sunday.

FATEFUL SUNDAY
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by donblacky(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2012
:
afam4eva: God punish blackbox. To think that I was even expecting the result next week and we're getting 2013. I don't think we'll need it by then because we'll probably have a new problem as a nation. Mayby Goats will start biting people. I sorry for this country.

I haff die wit laff...guy free me joor.
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Delafruita(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2012
Biyi1471:
Bros, I wonder o. Beaf, always try to approach interesting topics and make meaningful contributions as appropriate as possible. I really don't understand the beaf people are having with BEAF. He is trying his best and trully, I learnt from him from one topic to another. Thunbs up man.
Beaf is an intelligent someborrie but everyone knows any issue that remotely affects RETARDEEN gets beaf into his PR best.he spins conjectures and attempts to pass them as fact.some can see through his fallacies and when you point it out,you get to see the "speaking-in-toungues" beaf doing hhis best to abase you while totally distracting from the topic in discourse.then after a while,he moves on to the net thread to "Abati-lise"
the only thing worth learning from him is "abatilisation" and you learn that at your own risk because retardeen is beyond abatilisation.

1 Like

Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by BetaThings: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2012
werepeLeri:

So does that make my comment in accurate? So if they had found it since 2009, maybe it would have been ready the next day it was found, abi?
Your post gave the impression that it took 3 years (2009 - 2012) to get the report out
There was really nothing for the investigators to work on until they located the black box (in the depths of the atlantic) 2 years after the crash

No matter how we look at it, what the French did to locate the black box was nearly a miracle!

See what people are saying about us

http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?s=feadbd337fb3a6987c4aaf1150d26463&t=54082
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by KayDee4: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2012
How can people be expecting an investigation report next week or next month ? Air crash investigation procedures will be as complicated as the structure and engine of an aircraft is. The black box contains radio communication/cockpit recordings and flight history data and you need this to piece together and rebuild what happened during the flight in the final moments before the crash - which is no child's play. The aim is to find out the cause of the crash which may be something as small as a loose or non-lubricated screw (Alaska 261 in 2000), this will help prevent a re-occurrence. Even if it was as a result of negligence on the part of the owners as has been reported, the bottom line remains that, the plane crashed and has to be properly investigated.

If you get a report next week, its probably half-baked and incomplete.
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by manny4life(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Taiwo20:

FATEFUL SUNDAY

Yes, faithful Sunday. Though everyday, we should pray, Sunday is a day we all gather to worship and pray. It's a day when the men, women and children of faith go to the house of the lord. SO YES, IT WAS A FAITHFUL SUNDAY FOR MANY. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Pancs(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
the black box is truely black just like the name.u can't c or get any thing from it.God help us!
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Pancs(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
the out come of the long investigations wouldn't solve any problem.the huge sum dat will be squandered for this purpoes should be channeled to compensating the families of the victims of the crash period.
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by Vickiweezy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
grin
Guy no kill M̶̲̅ƺ Ooº°˚˚°ºoO!
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by tonididdy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
the blackbox is the mass storage unit(MSU) of all tthe camera recording on the plane.cameras are located in the pilots area,passengers area and outsdie on the wings,underneath...almost everywhere worth viewing...its just a tape recorder.nothing much
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by babsmii(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2012
now i see reasons no one got jailed after sosoliso and bellview plane crash events... 2013, even the idians responsible might have relocated and forgotten they caused sorrow to anyone. its not their fault anyways, life goes on.
Re: Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry by babsmii(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2012
i just wish there could be a plain voice recorder in that black box that records plain english and can be aired while we await decoding..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Lament Hardship Over Collapsed Road / Cleanest City In Nigeria / Contractor To Suspend Lagos-Ibadan Road Construction, Resume January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.