Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

95seun's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 95seun's Profile / 95seun's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Health / Re: Clearance Sale!! Whey Protein Powder For Weight Management! by 95seun(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
monikulapo:
Achieve your mental and physical transformation goals with this dietary supplement.

I have an Optimum Nutrition Whey protein powder for sale. It is milk chocolate flavored, contains 80 servings and 25g of protein per serving.
I’ve used this product over the last 2.5 months to achieve my fitness goals with proof.
Average retail price is between 65 - 80k on Jumia, Konga and Jiji. However, I’m selling for 55k with free delivery possible within Lagos State.

Is this product still available ?

1 Like

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 95seun(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
monikulapo:
I have an Optimum Nutrition gold standard whey protein powder for sale. It is unopened, milk chocolate flavored, 80 servings and contains 24g of protein per serving.
I’ve used 2 of this product over the previous 3 months to achieve my fitness goals with proof. However I’m selling my last pack to explore other flavors.
Average retail price is between 65 - 80k on Jumia, Konga and Jiji. However, I’m selling for 55k with free delivery possible within Lagos State.

Can you deliver to VI/Lekki ?
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 95seun(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
$100 Paypal needed urgently. Please quote me on here.
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 95seun(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
PayPal needed
Health / Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by 95seun(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
CR777:

I don't have time to exchange words with masturbators.

There are two types of people in this world. Masturbators and those who lie about masturbating.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Streetwear Graphic Designer Needed by 95seun(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Position is still open.
Health / Re: Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection by 95seun(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okay so erection and sperm quality are regulated by hormones so what you need to do is a blood test. Pick the test that measures for your free test, total test, prolactin, sbgh, estrogen etc. It shouldn’t be more than 15k. You can get a more comprehensive test if you want to know how healthy you are sha.

Honestly I think you just have low test and or very high or very low e2. There’s no cure but it can be easily managed and treatment would greatly increase your quality of life.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Streetwear Graphic Designer Needed by 95seun(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2021
5 - 10 designs.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Streetwear Graphic Designer Needed by 95seun(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lagos, but position is remote.
Art, Graphics & Video / Streetwear Graphic Designer Needed by 95seun(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello all,

I am looking for a part time graphic designer. This position would be to create realistic mock-ups and print ready designs to be printed on fabrics so extra consideration would be given to people with knowledge and experience doing this.

Please contact me directly or reply to this post if interested.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Working Long Hours by 95seun(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Excellent analysis. Thanks for taking your time. The L Theanine you just mentioned, is it sold separately? What brand do you suggest? I want to get it tomorrow if possible.

You should be able to get it at the same drug store/s you got your other supplements from, I got mine from Bulk Supplements though.
Programming / Re: Working Long Hours by 95seun(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Thanks for the advice brother, my present supplement stack include:

I. Wellman
2. Vitamin C 1000mg
3. Zinc 1000mg
4. Fish oil for Omega 3
5. Reload for men (3x a week)
6. Creatine Monohydrate (to retain musculoskeletal mass i.e to prevent muscle wastage from long bouts of seating) etc.

Despite all these, I still feel very weak and tired, I hardly sleep well, the only thing that keeps me going is coffee, coffee itself has lost its potency in my system, I have to drink 6-9 cups per 8hrs of coding. It is not easy.

Bro since you’re already on Fish Oil, cut out the Wellman, Vitamin C and Reload For Men and get a good vitamin B complex. The easy explanation is they contain nutrients you need in barely there doses and a host of unnecessary fillers. Also get a good quality Fish Oil, it’s going to contain Vitamin C and D ... make sure you get at least 5000mg Omega 3 a day and 10000 iu Vitamin D a day.
Since you’re taking Zinc, you should add magnesium to regulate your body’s zinc and you’re also taking too much at 1000mg .. you should take between 25mg to 50mg a day. You’ll feel nauseous if you’re taking too much.
As a guy Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin D work synergistically and should boost your natural testosterone levels making you feel very good.
Supplement your coffee (caffeine) with L theanine, it makes the caffeine stimulant effect smoother with less jitters while increasing focus. L Theanine makes you calm, focused, zen .... also how many mg caffeine are in those 6-9 cups of coffee ?
Since you’re on Creatine, you might aswell workout to get the endorphins and maximize the creatine gains, it essentially just makes your muscle absorb more water and if you’re carrying that water weight while being sedentary, you’ll feel weaker compared to your normal baseline.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Working Long Hours by 95seun(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2021
Masturbator2020:

Caffeine may not be good for you on the long run brother.

Why ?
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by 95seun(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Good morning House,

Anyone sending money to Nigeria or can help complete a payment ?
I need $1000 CAD, I can meet up in person within Lagos State to complete the transaction.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 95seun(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Please I need similar assistance, can you still be of help ?

hayqinsbFX:
Well, I don’t know @adelove
So I guess he/she perceived there was a need to clarify the doubts of people who might think I have a bad intention.

I appreciate that.

Well, I haven’t done any financial transactions with anyone here so it’s okay to have doubts even if I started nairaland with Seun.

It’s not a do or die. I’m totally fine if no one needs my assistance.

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 95seun(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
$1000 CAD needed
Programming / Re: What Was The First Programming Language You Learned And Why? by 95seun(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Python, first language I learnt as part of my CS degree.

Sorry to distract the thread

We are a Nigerian ecommerce start up building a platform to provide fabric retailers with the digital infrastructure for quality consumer engagement while providing a convenient and immersive online shopping experience for their customers.
I have validated our business model with overwhelming interest.
I have already sold our products to a few retailers and have several more lined up, with investor pitch decks ready to go.

We need talents in product design, software engineering, branding and growth marketing.
This role is suitable for undergraduates or new graduates who want to work in a challenging, interdisciplinary environment.
This person understand how to get things done and understands the self driven, interdisciplinary ethic needed to survive in a start up environment.

If interested, please send me a DM or respond to previous posts.
You must be ready to demonstrate relevant work experience.
Programming / Re: Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder by 95seun(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
cixak95211:

No, I will not move on and allow the next-door neighbor fall into your deceptive trap.
if you are seeking a co-founder, then be ready to pay him for his time. He did not fall off the sky, he;s gonna have bills, family and friends, girlfriends, the list is endless. . to take care off. And if you just as care as much as you do, then you add equity (stakes) to the equation.
That's how its done. and only an inexperienced developer will quickly jump on your offer.
Search thru Nairaland, there are multitudes of posts like yours and they never saw the light of day.
You know why? Cos its unreal, it's a dream. Many have dropped their whatsapp numbers, where are they today?
cos they realized while the challenge was sweet, challenges DONT PAY THE BILLS. They were better off, grabbing a regular job that pays 80k than
holding on to equity that "might never materialize"
Its one of the stages any greenhorn will go through, seeing offers like yours and thinking it could be the next big thing.
yes, while it could be, the PAY CANNOT BE COMPROMISED. And just say you ACTUALLY NEED ONE FOR REAL, trust me, they aint here
i expect nothing lesser, from developers here, afterall it only cost 20k to build a "world class web application" in here.
Cheers.

Hahaha
Bro, honestly thanks for showing me your circle/level of competence.
If you are interested and you are decent solutions architect, I will be willing to hear from you and you will get a decent salary and equity compensation that's dependent on you achieving certain goals.
If you are interested in an internship position and I don't have to school you, your pay is gonna be higher than 80k.
But at this point you don't even come across as a good employee, how you gonna be jumping to conclusions when you could ask for clarifications ? That is basic developer soft skills expected from any decent developer/engineer.
I don't think I mentioned compensation structure in the post so I don't know where all your assumptions are coming from.
But I understand Nigeria makes people pessimistic and think the worst in people so I cannot really be mad at an internet stranger.
Thanks for doing what you're doing though.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns by 95seun(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ugwustanley206:
Hi,
please I have a few questions
is the internship remote and paid?
Also is there room for frontend developers ( stack is HTML/CSS , JavaScript, Reactjs and basic NodeJS)

Yes, to all your questions brother.
Do you have an online portfolio ?
Education / Re: Seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns by 95seun(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Internship Opportunities
Our interns play a key role in our development process. Your work will have real reach and impact.
We need talents in product design, software engineering, branding and growth marketing.
This role is suitable for undergraduates or new graduates who want to work in a challenging, interdisciplinary environment.
This person understand how to get things done and understands the self driven, interdisciplinary ethic needed to survive in a start up environment.

Work with us because you believe in what we do:
We are a Nigerian social commerce start up that is leveraging the growing trend of e-commerce adoption to digitalize the local fabrics marketplace.
We are building a listings platform displaying an extensive selection of fabrics (that can be searched and filtered by price, colour, style among other search filters), bundled with premium business and store management softwares. We also provide an in-person quality assurance and delivery services to ensure product accuracy.

If you are interested, and you don’t see any of your skills advertised, please comment or send me a DM with a short description about yourself.
Must be ready to demonstrate relevant work experience.
If it sounds promising, we can exchange contact info and discuss further.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns by 95seun(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Internship Opportunities
Our interns play a key role in our development process. Your work will have real reach and impact.

We are a Nigerian social commerce start up that is leveraging the growing trend of e-commerce adoption to digitalize the local fabrics marketplace.
We are building a listings platform displaying an extensive selection of fabrics (that can be searched and filtered by price, colour, style among other search filters), bundled with premium business and store management softwares. We also provide an in-person quality assurance and delivery services to ensure product accuracy.

If you are interested, and you don’t see any of your skills advertised, please comment or send me a DM with a short description about yourself.
Webmasters / Re: Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder by 95seun(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns
We are a Nigerian ecommerce start up building a platform to provide fabric retailers with the digital infrastructure for quality consumer engagement while providing a convenient and immersive online shopping experience for their customers.
I am seeking highly motivated students and new graduates with a strong background in UI/UX to join our design unit.
You would be taking on multiple roles within the front end development life cycle.

What you’ll be doing:
Developing front end website architecture
Designing user interactions and experiences on web pages
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features

Basic Qualifications:
Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience.
Proven experience with fundamental frontend & backend languages, frameworks and database technologies.
Proven experience in application development is a plus.
Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment preferred.
Willing to learn new technologies quickly.
Entrepreneurial spirit

If you are interested, either send me a DM or comment and i’ll reach out to you.
Programming / Re: Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder by 95seun(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Tech Founder seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns
I am seeking highly motivated students and new graduates with a strong background in UI/UX to join our design unit.
You would be taking on multiple roles within the front end development life cycle.

What you’ll be doing:

Basic Qualifications:
Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience.
Proven experience with fundamental frontend & backend languages, frameworks and database technologies.
Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment preferred.
Entrepreneurial spirit

If you are interested, either send me a DM or comment and i’ll reach out to you.
Programming / Re: Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder by 95seun(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2020
cixak95211:
Keep dreaming!

Looking for free labour, lol

I don't even know why i'm replying but I guess I am ...
Bro, you are one of the problems with Nigeria
If a situation doesn't work for you, ignore it and keep it moving ... you don't have to bad mouth it, especially a job listing ... Bruhhhh.
Smoke weed or something, chillax!

What side of the bed did you wake up on ??

I explicitly stated I wanted a cofounder, plus I stated that interested people should be self driven and ready to dedicate significant time and sweat equity. I also gave context about the start up, where we are in the product life cycle etc.
I expect anyone who replies to be experienced, looking for a challenge and smart enough to consider risks and opportunity costs.

I don't know how delayed compensation == free labour, or where you even got free labour from.

But anyway brother, it is well.

1 Like

NYSC / Seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns by 95seun(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
I am seeking highly motivated undergraduates and/or new graduates with a strong background in UI/UX to join our design unit.

What you’ll be doing:

Basic Qualifications:
Entrepreneurial spirit

Jobs/Vacancies / Seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns by 95seun(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
I am seeking highly motivated undergraduates and/or new graduates with a strong background in UI/UX to join our design unit.

What you’ll be doing:

Basic Qualifications:
Entrepreneurial spirit

Education / Seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns by 95seun(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020

What you’ll be doing:

Basic Qualifications:
Entrepreneurial spirit

Webmasters / Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder by 95seun(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tech Founder seeking Tech Cofounder
I am seeking someone interested in digitalizing the local fabrics industry in Nigeria to join me in turning a social commerce solution to reality.
I have validated our business model with overwhelming interest, have already sold our products to a few retailers and have several more lined up, with a sales pipeline and investor pitch decks ready to go.
This person is passionate enough to dedicate significant time and sweat equity into developing a MVP.

What you’ll be doing:
Hands-on leadership of all software developments.
Crafting the direction of our product by considering the architecture, performance, testing, design and implementation of the MVP.
Growing a young team of interns to be competent junior developers.

Basic Qualifications:
Familiarity with Google Vision API
You've architected an application and can understand how business trade offs impact technical choices, and vice versa
Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
5 or more years experience in software development.
Entrepreneurial spirit

If you are interested, please send me a DM with a short description about yourself.
Programming / Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder by 95seun(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tech Founder seeking Tech Cofounder
I am seeking someone interested in digitalizing the local fabrics industry in Nigeria to join me in turning a social commerce solution to reality.
I have validated our business model with overwhelming interest, have already sold our products to a few retailers and have several more lined up, with a sales pipeline and investor pitch decks ready to go.
This person is passionate enough to dedicate significant time and sweat equity into developing a MVP.

What you’ll be doing:
Hands-on leadership of all software developments.
Crafting the direction of our product by considering the architecture, performance, testing, design and implementation of the MVP.
Growing a young team of interns to be competent junior developers.

Basic Qualifications:
Familiarity with Google Vision API
You've architected an application and can understand how business trade offs impact technical choices, and vice versa
Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
5 or more years experience in software development.
Entrepreneurial spirit

If you are interested, please send me a DM with a short description about yourself.
Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 95seun(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Available in Lagos
38mm Apple Watch Series 3 GPS & Charger
100k or best offer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.