Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? (14063 Views)

Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / Photos From Emir Sanusi's Coronation (LIVE !!!) / Sanusi's Coronation Postponed For Security Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
odedele: how do u xpect a BH 2 value human live

Do you have to say that? His action is insensitive, but it doesn't qualify him for a BH. Let's be civil when airing our views on any issue. No, he is not a relative of mine.

3 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Akainzo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
obo_man:

What do you mean enough? You work in the same company with some colleagues and barely a week after they were burnt beyond recognition in a plane crash, you went to your village to be crowned?

Yes, showing sensitivity wont bring them back but it shows you a true leader and a man of honour.

Hmmm, do you know how many weddings have gone ahead despite the loss of a parent? Or the loss of a sibling?
The government had declared the mourning period and it had finished, so he could go ahead if he made such a personal decision. At the last BBA, did we all not understand with Uti when he stayed back despite his personal tragedy? Let's respect other peoples wishes once they haven't done something morally wrong.

2 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Ganys: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
chima12: Abokis dont value human life.simple as ABC.
And Igbo dont Value Human Flesh, they eat kill & eat strangers like chicken in their Village

3 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by arabambi: 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
the problem in nig is that we dont av a common goal. We speak in diff voices. Thats why d so call leaders will continue to use divide and rule. If a govt does smt bad instead of us to speak in one voice u will see pple still surporting blindly. Some pple still dont see this as wrong. Let me ask those in suport, if ur bros or sis or friend or father or mother were to be in that crash less than 8 days and an employee of cbn. Will you still suport this. Hope we learn to speak in one voice

3 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
Ganys:
And Igbo dont Value Human Flesh, they eat kill & eat strangers like chicken in their Village

Recriminations and counter-charges do not resolve any issue. Learn to let go and overlook some posts, especially on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by ismhab(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
Bad belle, let them die.

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Whymee: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
ola_pluto: Would the ceremony have gone ahead if Sanusi was involved in the crash? Would it have gone ahead if Sanusi's children had perished in it? Would it have gone ahead if the Governor of Kano state had perished in it? To me, the ceremony is the height of insensitivity.

Do you know the numbers of CBN staff who has attended one occasion or the other after the crash, pls pan and tilt you camera away from SLS, his coronation is personal, and has nothing to do with his official duty.

3 days mourning was given and was observed by the whole nation.

Life must continue.

Direct relations of those involved in the crash has move on with their respective way of life.

To the poster
Is SANUSI and CBN the same thing,
Measure the intelligence in this post by replacing SANUSI with anywhere you see the word CBN.

Leave the man and face your business.

3 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by yohannazack(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
My fellow nairalanders, wat do u xpect sanusi lamido to do? Federal government had already declared 3 days fo national mournin and it has elapsed. I think life must go on if we must make progress in life. But i want to state here dat sanusi lamido as a person is nothin but a sadist, he doesnt hav human feelins. If his coronation was to take place btw d mournin period, he wuld hav stil go ahead. God wl help us.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by cap28: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
the nigerian elite do not give a flying fck about any of you - the sooner you understand that the better your lives will be!

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by icez: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
The height of insensitivity. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by gtrust: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
Sanusi is a Powerful Kano man 1st b4 EVERYTHING ELSE! (So he said himself!)

I think NOTHING would have made him postpone that ceremony because it means EVERYTHING TO HIM!

He is NOT legally wrong, did someone say that already I fully agree.

He does NOT want a political office.

What he wants is what he got and HE WILL NOT REGRET IT!

I suppose others can learn from this and show EMPATHY to fellow humans particularly your colleagues at work.
I hear they were on official duty

It's like sports, even when you win you are expected to show sportsmanship by congratulating the loser.
Someone instead said 'we can we saw we conquered' remember that
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
The deed has already been done.sanusi should have rescheduled the coronation for a later date at least to show empathy to staff of cbn and other mourners.I personally know of an emir who cancelled a coronation/traditional title of a politician(an ex neighbour of mine) because his(the emirs) brother died a few days before the scheduled date of coronation.the coronation date was pushed forward by a month.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by IYANGBALI: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2012
alj harem: so what do you want him (Sanusi) to do ?

Lets hear
what a normal human being that has feelings should do.......................MOURN AND RESPECT THE DEAD

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by IYANGBALI: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2012
mai gaskiya: my broda tel d hoples hausa dog
HE IS MORE THAN HOPELESS,IT SHOWS THE KIND OF ANIMALS WE HAVE IN OUR MIDST

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 10, 2012
alj harem:

What should he have done, I am not condemning your thread. it makes sense but what do you suggest him to do that is all I am asking
This guy cannot read, very sad!
He suggested that the ceremony should have been postponed

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by jaybee(f): 12:34am On Jun 10, 2012
icez:

+10000

meaning wot??

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by dazo01: 12:48am On Jun 10, 2012
When should we put a halt to our ungodly behavior?Kindness,passion and sympathy have eluded our leaders.They refuse to see the governed as human-beings but animals who do not deserve good things in life.The lost souls really deserve respect and honor.In my candid opinion,I suggest the coronation ceremony should have been postponed indefinitely in honoring and respecting the lost souls.Our leaders should wait for the wrath of God pretty soon if they don't make a change in their ungodly ruling!!!

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 10, 2012
I agree that even though everything had already been put in place for the coronation, it could have been postponed at least by a week or so especially as Sunusi's juniors were involved in the crash while on an official assignment. The argument is valid if only based on common sense/good though.

3 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by asudan: 12:57am On Jun 10, 2012
Moderator be objective and not subjective here cos I see nothing wrong wit what SLS did.It is not a must that he must mourn whether he was affected directly or indirectly.It is a matter of choice and not wickedness.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 10, 2012
undecided Simply d height of insensitivity

2 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by tatosh: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2012
wellmax:
^^
What do you mean? NUC lost 4 staff and ‎they postponed their 60th anniversary indefinitely. CBN lost TEN (10) staff and they are busy celebrating one thief. Hmmm naija and their mentality.
You deserve your leaders.
Are u serious? Did you really write this? How is CBN celebrating a thief? Wat does CBN have to do with coronation? So the whole world should grind to a halt abi? Why don't u sit at home and not go to work again because the nation is mourning . Nothing morally wrong with Sanusi going ahead with his personal coronation. Those of you suggesting postponement, when is the right time? You will still open your big mouths and talk.
So funny how some silly people just condemn things absent thoughts

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by ganye1: 1:34am On Jun 10, 2012
In my part of d world those close to d decease would mourn for seven days after which everybody goes back to normal life. I don't think normal life should cease indefinately because someone died in a plane crash. To me d whole idea of receiving & spending money on these useless traditional tittles is what should condemned.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Itanolapeter(m): 1:38am On Jun 10, 2012
It is good to have human feeling did sanusi feel what happen to his staff. Because if he fill it he will have a rethink
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by MacLovington(m): 2:00am On Jun 10, 2012
ismhab: A dead person is dead, no body can return him back to the universe, or do u mean we should spend all the year mourning, "ana bikin duniya ake na lahira."

From this reply, it's obvious we don't quite realise Nigeria's diversity. Just because people carry the same passport does not mean they are culturally identical. Take the elaborate funeral in many parts of the South to the one in the Muslem North for example. It may just seem normal to many Northerners. See how Aj Harem (a half Northerner) is struggling to see what the fuss is all about.

Blame Lord Lugard for it. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 10, 2012
engineerd:

Stupidity at the highest level....How many aboki's have you met in your life? oloriburuku!

We dont need to see them, just read any newspaper and you can tell much about them!

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 10, 2012
asudan: Moderator be objective and not subjective here cos I see nothing wrong wit what SLS did.It is not a must that he must mourn whether he was affected directly or indirectly.It is a matter of choice and not wickedness.

Insensitive choice!
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 10, 2012
ismhab: A dead person is dead, no body can return him back to the universe, or do u mean we should spend all the year mourning, "ana bikin duniya ake na lahira."
did they leave the universe in the first place?? typing your native dialect doesn't make you more interesting. we shouldn't spend all year mourning but your BH brothers spend all year killing innocent citizens, women and children, harmless worshipers, passers by? you don't value human life and that makes you less human, lesser important than the dog that saved a baby in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Lexusgs430: 3:11am On Jun 10, 2012
The best thing to have done has a mark of respect for the dead, was postponing this coronation. Delaying his coronation is not a denial !!!
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Ozonna(m): 5:03am On Jun 10, 2012
I'm just imagining if it was Pres GEJ that behaved in such an insensitive manner, this thread would've reached page 50 by now.SMH

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by pdpiperpippen: 5:32am On Jun 10, 2012
alj harem:

So What has traditional title got to do with the event that happened.

If you are even meant to present your argument, you could have spoken about donations (similar to the kano donation) to families or speech. His traditional title got nothing to do with his staffs.

Now What has our aviation Minister (the sector it concern) done in remembrance of the victim ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Northern Leaders, Elders Meet / Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House / How Buhari Killed Plot To Extend Oyegun’s Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.