Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? (14065 Views)

Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / Photos From Emir Sanusi's Coronation (LIVE !!!) / Sanusi's Coronation Postponed For Security Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by jackima: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2012
By the power invested in me Oloogunebi, I therefive do hereby indefinetely deturban Sanusi with immediate effect and automatic alacrity until we are satisfied morally and humanly. Chikena! Lafia lai!
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How is it the same as 8 members of the same family dying?

Since when did one week later become one day later, cretin?
Mr Sagamite"rotten minded" person or what do you call yourself. It seems you are just here to insult people by calling them "person" without adding anything tangible to the discussion.

Anyway, it is very easy to spot a moronic slowpoke when you see one: they throw rotten insults all over the place which comes out of the rotteness of their brains.

Someone like you!
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How is it the same as 8 members of the same family dying?

Since when did one week later become one day later, cretin?
Mr Sagamite "rotten minded"person or what do you call yourself. It seems you are just here to insult people by calling them "person" without adding anything tangible to the discussion.

Anyway, it is very easy to spot a moronic slowpoke when you see one: they throw rotten insults all over the place which comes out of the rotteness of their brains.

Someone like you!
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
virtuoso01:
Mr Sagamite "rotten minded"person or what do you call yourself. It seems you are just here to insult people by calling them "person" without adding anything tangible to the discussion.

Someone like you!

You are a person!

You think I have time and the patience to be giving opinions to fucktards like you? DO I look like a social worker there to support your retardation?

Foool, I would just insult your daft arse and hope you are not such a lost case who can not see his stewpidity from the little questions I ask.

Now, cretin, go and let my questions sink and absorb into your head and see what you pick up before we arrive at a conclusion of the extent of your fucktardism.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by luqwafar: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
they are all the same,had they been is involved in crash or it immediate family, i can understand the party will not go on as schedule, May ALLAH saves us all from the bad leaders that their citizen is not there concern but there personal interest amin.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by blackbeau1(f): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
He shld have just hosted a thanksgiving ceremony at once.*hisses*
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
sadyeek: [size=16pt]the OP is obviously a hater!!

This ceremony has nothing to do with CBN. Except for the fact that is of their leader, apart from that its a private event, in a way if I may say.

This ceremony is for sanusi as a an important person, dignitory. But not as CBN gov.
[/size]

U are simply an untamed wild beast taking on d form of humans. How can u dissociate SLS from his Job as CBN gorvernor? Wat even gave him d so called fame/notoriety dat he enjoys? Tink his former position as FBN CEO did? Sum staff who worked under him and does most of work and even brought him to d spot light by their unknwn efforts got killed and all u can sit here and do is to dermacate btw private life and public/working life as if its a different Sanusi. Its obvious that u're heartless,a utilitarian and food for the vultures. I pity ur family, friends and colleagues. U beta start being human b4 its too late.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by luvinhubby(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sagamite:

I am not surprised you know since you have shown you are brainless, I am sure you have sent your CV.

Good boy! I like the way you have decided to end your worthless life with a useless brain.

person! grin
It's very easy to spot an almajari high on weeds, constantly spiting thrash.

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by IFBaby: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
What sanusi did was very wrong, he should have atleast postpone the ceremony to give them their last respect, l never really liked that man
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by eagleit: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
What is the difference between the BH that throws bombs and the one that is insensitive to peoples misfortunes.And why would Sanusi not go and claim his chieftancy title even if 100 of his surbodinates gets burnt.Is it easy to cleverly and successfully dole out 100million naira of nigerian tax payers money in exchange for a chieftancy title and not be over excited? i mean come to think of it who will administer the 100million on behalf of the talakawas-- between the emir and the governor-- case closed.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
luvinhubby:
It's very easy to spot an almajari high on weeds, constantly spiting thrash.

You are a person!

Shut up if you can't defend your dumb statements.

Product of a failed education system.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by texazzpete(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2012
IFBaby: What sanusi did was very wrong, he should have atleast postpone the ceremony to give them their last respect, l never really liked that man

You obviously never minded common sense too. The ceremony is carried out by the Emir of Kano and NOT Sanusi. if the Emir of Kano did not postpone (and why should he? What business does the Emir of Kano have with CBN?) why should Sanusi not show up?

Let the dead bury the dead and move on with your life. You folks are sooo pathetic!
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by texazzpete(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Shut up if you can't defend your dumb statements.

Product of a failed education system.

Don't mind these m0r0ns. I see you've been trying hard to teach them common sense since...you have to realize at some point that some people cannot be educated!
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by luvinhubby(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2012
The issue is that the ruling class in Nigeria do not see an average Nigerian life as valueable. Tragedy after tragedy occurs and they make one or two rhetorics and the looting, killings, partying and turbaning ceremonies go on.
The Sanusi action is a genuine reflection of the disposition of the Nigerian elites and northern
oligarchy towards the average nigerian life,
DISPOSABLE.
To the likes of Sanusi, few minutes after the news of the crash, life goes on afterall my own no follow die. The french is recalling his troops from Afghanistan following the death of four soldiers,
The question is what value do our leaders attach to our lives.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Beautymc(f): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2012
Ganys:
And Igbo dont Value Human Flesh, they eat kill & eat strangers like chicken in their Village.
btw hause and igbo, who value human being? Ans dis question with all sincerity. Compare how many souls wasted in north and tell me d truth.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by arabambi: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
is better to ignore pple that trade abuses. U dont av to mind them, their upbring is affecting them. If someone is proofing wise and believing others are fool, leave him/her he/she will soon find out who the fool is. Kudos to those who have given meaningful contributions not the insultive ones, we can not all see things the same. But we all know the rigth from wrong.

1 Like

Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
arabambi: is better to ignore pple that trade abuses. U dont av to mind them, their upbring is affecting them. If someone is proofing wise and believing others are fool, leave him/her he/she will soon find out who the fool is. Kudos to those who have given meaningful contributions not the insultive ones, we can not all see things the same. But we all know the rigth from wrong.
Thank you my brother. May you be richly blessed.
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by uncleb(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
texazzpete:

So why don't you m0r0ns direct your complaints and criticisms to the Emir of Kano who OWNS the ceremony?

Texazzpete or whatever you call yourself, am not on this forum to trade insult with people, i come hear to share my candid and honest feeling about the happenings in my fatherland.

I would implore you to mind the kind of utterances you use on people, if you lack proper parental upbringing which could have imbibed some morals and values in you, you can please seek help from some quarters and don't just protrude your tongue at people.

Its people like you who have made this country what it is today, morally bankrupt people!!!
Re: SANUSI Coronation: Is CBN Not Mourning It's Staff? by ortopazz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
its quite a shame, people dnt see that thin line between sense and stupidity, we haul insults at people regardless the person status
or whatever, like I said it is a forum and nt a bedroom so we can only expect thz 4rm the ones who believe they'l best i go dye or basketmouth when it comes to yabbing or trading words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY / PDP Chairmanship: Northern Leaders, Elders Meet / How Buhari Killed Plot To Extend Oyegun’s Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.