Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! (10713 Views)

Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2012
cheesy Hi nairalanders, am about to get married to my muslim fiance, who is 3years younger than me but we have to do the marriage rites islamic way. Its a 7day marriage process affair, then on the 7th day, the Nikkai takes place, everything sponsored by the groom and his parents. Although am a christian and i dont see anything wrong marrying a muslim brother. My extended family are not happy about it, but who cares...its my life and the right guy for me smiley.. My fiance also agreed , he will go with me to church after marriage and we decide to choose a neutral church, so it wont look as if am in control cool.. Also, no islamic name for me and for my future kids o, he also agreed too..as long as his parents are not staying with us, we should have no problem about the islamic names. cheesy...
I can recall way back, when my cousin a guy says i shud focus on being a second wife or third to a married man, cause young guys are not focused and will feel insecure around me angry. I felt angry by that statement, but smiled and say no problem. But i had faith , that no matter my age of bn 32,that will not stop me from marrying a cute young guy, i didnt expect it will be this young , sha. but i thank God... am out of the waiting list....yeaaah smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2012
Okay! Goodluck! And ur point is? undecided

I guess u simply to excited to no wot sect fits ur story.

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2012
my point is am getting married, after a long long wait cheesy and if you are referring family section... that section scares me, too many sad stories on marriage there, dont want my new marriage to catch the bug there, amen o.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by lifestyle1(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2012
Congratulation....

....And who's next ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2012
Congrats,its a challange .thread with careand hopeyou will find Happiness
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Azedplus(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ а́яē not in control and HE accept τ̅☺ .G̶̲̥̅☺̣̣̥̇ τ̅☺ church with U̶̲̥̅̊ ( τ̅☺ abandon his for urs ) A̶̲̥̅♏ just saying o
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2012
Muslims are extremists.

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2012
@olas2u, i know its a challenge... am ready for it and through the years, av come to understand people and how to handle certain situations..thanks. he makes me happy and he is so proud of me and my achievements, which i rarely see from my exs.

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2012
@ realbitch... not all muslims... and he is not a full muslim. he rarely goes to mosque, except when he visits his dad.. he is openminded.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2012
@topic.. Congrats!!

You think running away from the 'waiting list' would make you happy?

He is younger than you.

He is a moslem/ you are christian.

Your family didnt really support it.

My dear, i wish you the best from the bottom of my heart.

3 Likes

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2012
@vikin, thanks but age is just of the mind. I dated a guy older than me with 10yrs and he was really a jack ass angry and extremely proud and arrogant. And religion is simply of the mind,i dont discriminate and will never.. The one, my family supported in the past turned out to be a fiasco and i reminded them about it. They couldnt say anything anymore , than face the other way, saying at least humans make mistakes and i shudnt nail and bury them because of approving a scam & ritualist for a husband for me in the past . So, now am making my choice and they have to deal with it and accept it.. thank God , my parents have gone to rest with Baba God.. may their soul continue to rest in peace.... am happy with my choice and he is so easygoing.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by kay9(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2012
RealBitch: Muslims are extremists.
Hater alert! grin

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by kay9(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2012
Wish u the best, OP. I pray u find peace and love in your marriage. Tell your hubby i'ma put a jihad on him if he misbehaves. cool

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Scash(f): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2012
Hope u find happiness...

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2012
thanks kay9 {smiling here}, he wont misbehaves.. alot of pple will skin him alive, if he does cool and he knows..thanks scash..i will...my gut tells me, he is a good guy.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by bknight: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
He is all these before d marriage. I hope he remains so in d marriage. And abides by what u both had agreed.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
we will both abide to our agreement,so help us God... amen... we will..thanks bknight
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by slimyem: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
congrats girl!
May your smiles and happiness last very long!

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by 190: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
life_style: Congratulation....

....And who's next ? undecided

190's next
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ poster,i really feel sorry for u because ure allowing love to becloud ur sense of reasoning and judgement.wait till d trials of marriage come to test ur husbands so called love for u.if u think ur marriage will be all rosy and devoid of challenges dat will shake d foundation of ur marriage,u av another thing comming for u.u better think well because nikkai is different frm marriage.nikkai is just a one day event,marriage is everlasting.meanwhile just pray u give birth on tym,because if u dont within d next three to four yrs of marriage,b expectin anoda muslim sista dat will gladly warm his bed.forget all dis overall hijab dey wear,muslim ladies dont see anytin bad in avin sex wit a married man or even being wife number two

3 Likes

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
victorian: @ realbitch... not all muslims... and he is not a full muslim. he rarely goes to mosque, except when he visits his dad.. he is openminded.
. Are these facts or your fantasy??
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
kay9:
Hater alert! grin
. Wadaya mean?? False alarmer.....
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
@Topic, congratulations, i wish you happiness, joy, n peace.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: Okay! Goodluck! And ur point is? undecided

I guess u simply to excited to no wot sect fits ur story.

U knw go go marry?
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by tellwisdom: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
victorian: cheesy Hi nairalanders, am about to get married to my muslim fiance, who is 3years younger than me but we have to do the marriage rites islamic way. Its a 7day marriage process affair, then on the 7th day, the Nikkai takes place, everything sponsored by the groom and his parents. Although am a christian and i dont see anything wrong marrying a muslim brother. My extended family are not happy about it, but who cares...its my life and the right guy for me smiley.. My fiance also agreed , he will go with me to church after marriage and we decide to choose a neutral church, so it wont look as if am in control cool.. Also, no islamic name for me and for my future kids o, he also agreed too..as long as his parents are not staying with us, we should have no problem about the islamic names. cheesy...
I can recall way back, when my cousin a guy says i shud focus on being a second wife or third to a married man, cause young guys are not focused and will feel insecure around me angry. I felt angry by that statement, but smiled and say no problem. But i had faith , that no matter my age of bn 32,that will not stop me from marrying a cute young guy, i didnt expect it will be this young , sha. but i thank God... am out of the waiting list....yeaaah smiley

Victor, listen attentively, I wnt force or persuade u to Yansh me. But without me, forget ur marriage angry angry
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
@kuylie, dont worry. i will give birth ontime. Even in the christian homes, men do have concubines that have given birth to children for them outside their home. Its all a matter of time, before the wife at home finds out..Having children late ,is in all religion, either christian or islam. We all pray to bear kids ontime during marriage and mine will not be different. Haters, i will bear my kids quicker than i expect , amen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Congratulations!
Best wishes!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Mekozoral: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ POSTER CONGRATS! WISHING U EVERLASTING HAPPINESS cheesy@ POSTER CONGRATS! WISHING U EVERLASTING HAPPINESS
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by cindyrella(f): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
cheesy Wow you sound very excited. Congratulations I wish you everlasting joy and happiness.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
Op, the bible say do not yoke with unbelievers?....have you circumvent that holy instruction for your unholy triangler bondage?
It pisses me off while we are busy winning souls for christ,desperadoes like you are straying away. Do you know that the is a celebration in heaven when a soul is won? Why do you have to cause christ pain for your leaving his fold?
Did daniel,shedrack and abbedenigo not refuse to bow down to a graven image? And you are here celebrating NIKKAI,a ceremony JESUS dont approve of?
You are in a journey of no return,forget about the deceptions you will momentarily put on against the family because of religion. You lost it girl because since you cannot convert him to marry you the christian way,you humiliated christian and the love of God your parents so much imbibe in you.
I am not against any religion,not even my moslem brothers but let us all yoke together in faith. So at the end,God will deliver judgement accordingly...
Op,i am not against your marriage,i just dont want to keep quiet when a sheep in the flock is straying-i will still have my own punishment.
Good luck in your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
Op, the bible say do not yoke with unbelievers?....have you circumvent that holy instruction for your unholy triangler bondage?
It pisses me off while we are busy winning souls for Christ,desperadoes like you are straying away. Do you know that there is a celebration in heaven each time a soul is won? Why do you have to cause Christ pain for leaving his fold?
Did daniel,shedrack and abbedenigo not refuse to bow down to a graven image? And you are here celebrating NIKKAI,a ceremony JESUS dont approved of?
You are in a journey of no return,forget about the deceptions you will momentarily put on against the family because of religion. You lost it girl because since you cannot convert him to marry you the christian way,you have humiliated Christ and the love of God your parents tirelessly worked and imbibe in you.
I am not against any religion,not even the moslem faith but let us all yoke together in faith So at the end,God will deliver judgement accordingly...
Op,i am not against your marriage,i just dont want to keep quiet when a sheep in the flock is straying-i will still have my own punishment.

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Crown Prince: Op, the bible say do not yoke with unbelievers?....have you circumvent that holy instruction for your unholy triangler bondage?
It pisses me off while we are busy winning souls for christ,desperadoes like you are straying away. Do you know that the is a celebration in heaven when a soul is won? Why do you have to cause christ pain for your leaving his fold?
Did daniel,shedrack and abbedenigo not refuse to bow down to a graven image? And you are here celebrating NIKKAI,a ceremony JESUS dont approve of?
You are in a journey of no return,forget about the deceptions you will momentarily put on against the family because of religion. You lost it girl because since you cannot convert him to marry you the christian way,you humiliated christian and the love of God your parents so much imbibe in you.
I am not against any religion,not even my moslem brothers but let us all yoke together in faith. So at the end,God will deliver judgement accordingly...
. Dont be such a fanatic!! If the young lady can handle the extreme nature of muslims,then why not¿ Some christians are even worse than extremist muslims. Hypocrites

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.