Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? (14188 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Lilspicer(f): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
Me no be fada oooo but i go soon be one by the grace of GOD i go born triplet....una don remind me i dey go tear my gurl yansh with phuck na jareeee
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by odedele: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
my first child is forty days 2day.fatherhood is responsibility bu wounderful
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by cyril10(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
I was very eager to see my first son, very happy that very day. I really thaak God for making it possible. God has even given me another son.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Sijo01(f): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
Chubhie: Congrats man! You will understand how it feels like when the words....dadaa pops out.

Oh, goodness!
I want to b mother.

Congrat @Op.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by 720degrees: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ about 8:15pm Sunday June 3rd I was the happiest being alive when the nurse came out of the labour room with my 5.6kg bouncing baby boy.I held him in my arms and showered him with prayers and blessings for the next 15mins. Since then my head has been in the skies, the sleepness nights are nothing compared to the joy I feel within my soul!
Today we went for his circumsition and I almost fainted while withnessing the procedure. God I love my boy to death, wish I could take his place for the pain and tears but that's life!
Fatherhood is one of God's greatest gifts but my respect goes to all the mothers in the house.I got to find out firsthand that women are much stronger that men. CHILDBIRTH IS NOT A MAN's GAME. I love my baby that's my baby....lol!

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by ifihearam: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
From the look of things and experiences here,I may experience it soon but the babe is nt yet pregnant oo??
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Fancatype: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
Good new
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Guapo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
mikron: THIS POST IS NOT FOR ME COS IM NOT A FATHER YET. THOUGH IM WORKING TOWARDS IT
Ok
More engine oil to ur sumtin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Guapo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
720degrees: @ about 8:15pm Sunday June 3rd I was the happiest being alive when the nurse came out of the labour room with my 5.6kg bouncing baby boy.I held him in my arms and showered him with prayers and blessings for the next 15mins. Since then my head has been in the skies, the sleepness nights are nothing compared to the joy I feel within my soul!
Today we went for his circumsition and I almost fainted while withnessing the procedure. God I love my boy to death, wish I could take his place for the pain and tears but that's life!
Fatherhood is one of God's greatest gifts but my respect goes to all the mothers in the house.I got to find out firsthand that women are much stronger that men. CHILDBIRTH IS NOT A MAN's GAME. I love my baby that's my baby....lol!
Wow! Beautiful. I can't wait! cool
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by instinctg(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
Estatic and grateful to God .
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by greedie1(f): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Op, Congrats...fatherhood is a beautiful thing
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by sugardaddy1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
Congrats @ Poster.
It's one of those beautiful feelings in life which one needs to experience personally to be able to describe. I experienced mine on the 5th of April 2005 and for more than one week, it was like I owned the entire world! The feeling was so ecstatic!
May God almighty grant the experience to all who desire it (Amen).
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
I need a girl to ride ride ride
I need a girl to........ lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by sayso: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
awesome
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by hustla(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
ismhab: WHAT IS A FATHER?

That man that was never around when you were growing up,dat man that didn't teach u how to use ur brain! Yes! That's ur father!

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by oluagness(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
I felt g8t, I gave her and all the babies in labour ward some money.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by inwangobio(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
$ugardaddy:
Congrats @ Poster.
It's one of those beautiful feelings in life which one needs to experience personally to be able to describe. I experienced mine on the 5th of April 2005 and for more than one week, it was like I owned the entire world! The feeling was so ecstatic!
$ugardaddy:
Congrats @ Poster.
$ugardaddy:
Congrats @ Poster.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by ismhab(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
hustla:

That man that was never around when you were growing up,dat man that didn't teach u how to use ur brain! Yes! That's ur father!
EDUCATED ILLITERATE.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS!

Huh! I am always having reserves when it comes to this issue. Man, I don't think I can be a better father. That is what I think, because of the hassles parents go through.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
ismhab: WHAT IS A FATHER?

Seun, we really need a "dislike" botton.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by tun123: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
Congrat bro, is great and the joy is also there...to God be the glory.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
speedyboi:

Sorry, bt whch state do you stay?
because, I thought the roads within nigerian states are now generally better(not federal roads ooo).

So is it really true that the roads in your area is that terrible or you just want to bash naija like a typical nigerian would do?

Do you mean you dont know that 90 percent of our roads in 9ja are un-tarred? Do you live in Nigeria?

Oh, you are perhaps an ajebo who has never gone out of V/island,Ikoyi,VGC etc.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by kenraj(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
Its the best tin that will ever happen to me, my daughter was 2months old when i had to leave the country and the thought of seeing her drives me crazy.. to GOD be the glory, she will be 2 years old by Sept 16th and my joy will know no bounds when am with her soon..
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by renewnaija(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
720degrees: @ about 8:15pm Sunday June 3rd I was the happiest being alive when the nurse came out of the labour room with my 5.6kg bouncing baby boy.I held him in my arms and showered him with prayers and blessings for the next 15mins. Since then my head has been in the skies, the sleepness nights are nothing compared to the joy I feel within my soul!

This is the first thing every father should do. This is very important and all potential fathers should not forget this.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
didadavid:

Do you mean you dont know that 90 percent of our roads in 9ja are un-tarred? Do you live in Nigeria?

Oh, you are perhaps an ajebo who has never gone out of V/island,Ikoyi,VGC etc.

I wasn't talking to you, jejely mind your own business or you will get it from me.

Btw, 90% of naija roads are untarred? Lol...no point arguing with you cos u are jst another one of them. Mtcheew
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Michky: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
Stop makin babies!
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Michky: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
This is for Fathers & fathers-2-b. STOP MAKING BABIES! YOU R OVER-POPULATING OUR EARTH!! WE DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE 'OUR OWN' BABIES TO LIVE A FULFILLED LIFE. Stop being ignorant and break free from the social pressure that ur family, friends, neighbours, religion and society are placing on you. IF U ALL EVENTUALY STUBORNLY BECOME FATHERS, ALL UR CHILDREN MIGHT DIE OF HUNGER B4 2050. Dont stil believe? Check dis BBC article out: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16391040 .A word is enough 4 d wise.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by tiebe: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
720degrees: @ about 8:15pm Sunday June 3rd I was the happiest being alive when the nurse came out of the labour room with my [b]5.6kg bouncing baby boy.[/b]I held him in my arms and showered him with prayers and blessings for the next 15mins. Since then my head has been in the skies, the sleepness nights are nothing compared to the joy I feel within my soul!

my goodness! 5.6kg? i think you mean bouncing man! that one no b baby again o! congrats though

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by hrhobi1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
BRODA BABY DEY BRING GOODNESS AND BLESSINGS. SAVE UP NOW. FROM STANDARD EXPERIENCE
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by mikron(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
valacious: u the man working towards it. Kindly explain....are u yet to be married, or still fixing ur wife, or ur wife carrying a baby
yet to be married bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner / My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.