Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? (14189 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by mikron(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
nakedall:

then how did you feel the first time you phuck?
LOLZ THE TIN SWEET NO BE SMALL MY BRODA
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by mikron(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2012
Guapo:
Ok
More engine oil to ur sumtin
thanks bro
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 17, 2012
Actually I'm glad to NOT be a father at this age smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by chucky234(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2012
Congrats bro,Had my daughter in 2009 and it was an amazing experience but was exciting the first day she called me daddy.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 17, 2012
Oh, so it's father's day tomorrow again?

Happy father's day to every father.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Hychineson(m): 3:44am On Jun 17, 2012
It was on the 2nd of June,four days to my birthday. I gazed at my new son for about 3hrs,thinking in my heart 'so this came from me' . Trust me,dis guy has taken over my breast and sucks more than me lol
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by redsun(m): 3:57am On Jun 17, 2012
It is like being born again.U know,looking at yourself in a tiny creature.Another you.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by usbcable(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2012
Never carried a baby less than three weeks old but I felt a rush in my head to grab my boy with a hug.
I was just happy and happy and happy and happy holding on to him.
Anytime I think of him and comeback from work to see him again. I just give thanks to God for the boy.

Even though I wanted a girl I feel just as pleased its my babymy own my son.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by akinalabi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
It was a great feeling. I was in the theatre with my wife... I remember it as if it was yesterday.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by BUSHMAN1: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
i will know how it feels in three months time
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by redsun(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
Children are the continuation of life after death.They are the eternal circle of death and rebirth of life that lives on as long as the offsprings soldiers on.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by jawjaw1: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
@OP congrats man!

Its an amazing experience that words cannot describe.

Had my first child (a boy) in March this year. I look at him alot and wonder 'so this is d little me'

It makes you realize that God is just wonderful.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by ATMC(f): 3:00am On Jun 18, 2012
gree-die:
Op, Congrats...fatherhood is a beautiful thing
girl, what's up nah? It's been a while. How u faring?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2012
I became a father too last month and all what I was thinking was "how do I behave in front of people as a father?" And how do I respond when called daddy something? And you know sometime, your friends use the name of your newly born to call you just to embarrash you. But it is all fun. Because, becoming a father earns you additional respect in our society.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by maasoap(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2012
ismhab:
SERIOUSLY!!!
Ask your dad, abi you no know him?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by kaykay27(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2012
Its a good thing to be a father. Seeing the litle baby beside U on bed makes U appreciate God the more. Though its challenging but the prayer is that may God give all responsible fathers what it takes to remain responsible.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by oluks05: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Had my baby girl in 2008 and I knew my life wld never be d same again. She is an awesome kid and I still reminisce on dat faithful day when she was born when everything stood still.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by OtunbaGm: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
I was on top of the world the first time I hold my son in my hands, just d little me. May God grant all those looking for fruit of the womb their heart desires! The experience is wonderful
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by awumen: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
wow
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by Lusola15: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Am still smiling
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by itsbrahams: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
am yet to be a father, but i know am going to feel great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner / My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.