Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno (12364 Views)

Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State / Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Eazeee(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
you can't stop me from saying the truth. i hate the way some churches talks about money. i criminal may come to church to hear the word of God in oda to repent but they will use the whole time for launching and donation instead of preaching that is why our society is currupt. may GOD grant those that r injured the heart to bear the pain and accept the soul of the dead woman

and u tink dis criminals dat are not hapi wit d church preaching of money are d ones bombing churches? indeed a fool @ forty is a fool 4eva
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Nezan(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
nawooo. am not suprise because some church never preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wount attack them? God will judge them.
Hey bro, stop puffing on that weed, even if you wanna go psyco, try to prevent yourself from cancer.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Eduvine(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
israel ben-zion:

U pour scorn on d dead churchpeople, forgetting that Jesus said "Blessed is he who loses his life for my sake."

Ur stupidity is repulsive. I don't support abortion, but I now wish u were aborted. U r a nuisance to this world. U r a personification of d word 'devilish'.

May it never be well wit u. U shall die a horrible death worse than that meted out to d innocent parishioners who lost their lives. Since u opened ur pit of a mouth to support the death of Christians because, according to u, all they preach is money, may money never come near u. May today be d beginning of a life of lack for u. U shall never know peace.

Hi, i didn't intend to comment but when i read ur post i was moved, pls with all humility i beg you to break the curse which you just place on the young man. I dont know him but i understand his ignorance. I dont think he has ever been to the northern part of nig. Lets pray that GOD 'll grant him wisdom.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by lugards1: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
nawooo. am not suprise because some church never preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wount attack them? God will judge them.

this fellow should be part of those gun men. seun nb
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by snowdrops(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
Could ppl simply ignore 080ict,com. Responding to his posts only gives him the attention he so desperately seeks.
Remember the thread is in remembrance of the victims and condemnation of the bast.ards behind these dastardly acts.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by ZUBY77(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
snowdrops: Could ppl simply ignore 080ict,com. Responding to his posts only gives him the attention he so desperately seeks.
Remember the thread is in remembrance of the victims and condemnation of the bast.ards behind these dastardly acts.

Exactly. That is one of the identified problems of this nation.. They tend to follow the wind wherever it faces. Lagos university students were protesting and all of a sudden, a plane crashed and everybody faces the plane. The protest died a natural death. How the hell is this 080 guys comment so important that almost everyone forgot the topic?
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by phraze(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
legalise bullet proofs for every church goer in the north. R.i.p to the Woman who got caught in the crossfire. Accept anyone who DIED at the site today LORD. Gud GOD.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
this is the kind of post dat ought to be hidden! smh!
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by baslone: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
ZUBY77: Thank you Jesus for sending them to another Church instead of mine.

grin grin grin grin

ALL OF UNA JUST CARRY HEAD FACE ONE DIRECTION!!! grin

Brainwashed!!!!! grin
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
1supremo: 080ict.com is succeesfully sidetracking y'all. That's what he wants. Just ignore him. He's probably seeking spotlight attention via notoriety.
Some day, our Nigeria will be safe. Some day!
hahahaha i love this topic. you are partically correct becos all those that quoted me wrongly are like boko haram people don't think before acting. b4 u guys and gels will join in abusing someone on his/her post/comment try and find the reason behind it dat shows maturity. read my reason on my quote at the soleoji the poster who made you people to follow him like zombi. i can stop read more of nonsence from them. they just made my day over a serious matter lol.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Bestbby(f): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
Heartless idiot, so inhuman
080ict.com:
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by AustineE1: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
ibukun obi: You guys are just too harsh on 080itc, that is why we all deviated from the truth to the extent that we allowed this wounded lion from d north to introduce bombing. Guys when we are sentimental,we may not get to know the reason why these happen to us. Most christians churches are not organised, when a religion leader deceive his members for riches, the northerner considers it as a crime that deserves serious purnishment.today church goers are not good example to the society. First, noise making crusades,night vigils, parading tv just to promote false miracles are pure signs of devil acting as angel of light, but the northerners do not know how to channel their differences wt church members. Tithe beneficiares are therichest pple today which is not how christian focus should be.
another example of extreme foolishness,what do you know about the truth,what are you even talking about!so who made them judge over christain churches,why are you taking pills for other peoples illness!believe you me,its obvious from your unguided utterance of hatred,that you are a sadist with suicidal tendency,like those Hausa Fulani Bororo cattle uncircumsized islamic fundamentalist,whose only language is 'ka kashe'(go kill)....one thing for sure is that'those who live by the sword will surely die by it',your end may be worst than that of those who innocently died today from the bomb blast!....let them know that'a cat that claims to be a tiger,we quickly run back home,when the bush turns out to be a grave forest'!we are watching and lets see how it goes!!victoria acerta!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by clemmonce(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
na wao una don make dis trend tire me. everybody just dey reply 080ict. and 4geti n to discuss on the matter.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by amosy007: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
Religion of Piss again? shocked undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by zangiff(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Again grin
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by amosy007: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
you can't stop me from saying the truth. i hate the way some churches talks about money. i criminal may come to church to hear the word of God in oda to repent but they will use the whole time for launching and donation instead of preaching that is why our society is currupt. may GOD grant those that r injured the heart to bear the pain and accept the soul of the dead woman

SCUM OF THE EARTH ...PSIIII ...Spit on u... moroon
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Eduvine: Hi, i didn't intend to comment but when i read ur post i was moved, pls with all humility i beg you to break the curse which you just place on the young man. I dont know him but i understand his ignorance. I dont think he has ever been to the northern part of nig. Lets pray that GOD 'll grant him wisdom.
mmmmm if men where GOD, I will die today. Many are called but few are choosen. No sin is small in sight of GOD. you are here with others judging and cursing whom GOD created in HIS imagine. if i am to die and go to hell becos all dat u people thought in mind, i will be there to welcome u all. i have seen born again christains with knowing dat all GOD want from us is partical christainity not by mouth. so disappointed to you all dat quoted me wrongly.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
Eduvine: Hi, i didn't intend to comment but when i read ur post i was moved, pls with all humility i beg you to break the curse which you just place on the young man. I dont know him but i understand his ignorance. I dont think he has ever been to the northern part of nig. Lets pray that GOD 'll grant him wisdom.
mmmmm if men where GOD, I will die today. Many are called but few are choosen. No sin is small in sight of GOD. you are here with others judging and cursing hom GOD created in HIS imagine. if i am to die and go to hell becos all dat u people thought in mind, i will be there to welcome u all. i have seen born again christains with knowing dat all GOD want from us is partical christainity not by mouth. so disappointed to you all dat quoted me wrongly.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by pdpiperpippen: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by pdpiperpippen: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
May God jugde u accordingly
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by amosy007: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
hahahaha i love this topic. you are partically correct becos all those that quoted me wrongly are like boko haram people don't think before acting. b4 u guys and gels will join in abusing someone on his/her post/comment try and find the reason behind it dat shows maturity. read my reason on my quote at the soleoji the poster who made you people to follow him like zombi. i can stop read more of nonsence from them. they just made my day over a serious matter lol.
next time u want to comment on public forum.. Try not to smoke weed or horse dung... U sounded like a fresh lunatic in that first post
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Children abound too much here on NL.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by freeman500: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
just imagine what someone is saying angry sad
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by love124(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
mmmmm if men where GOD, I will die today. Many are called but few are choosen. No sin is small in sight of GOD. you are here with others judging and cursing hom GOD created in HIS imagine. if i am to die and go to hell becos all dat u people thought in mind, i will be there to welcome u all. i have seen born again christains with knowing dat all GOD want from us is partical christainity not by mouth. so disappointed to you all dat quoted me wrongly.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by ekpriobong(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:

Big f00l, look at your won't sef. Anti-christ

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by love124(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
love_123:
nobody quoted u wrongly, your comment lack wisdom and sense of direction. u are not a leader.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by waja(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=080ict.com]nawooo. am not suprise because some church never preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wount attack them? God will judge them [quote]. Yes ooh, I'm not surprise too with your speech because your playhead is very dirty. How can U permit killing? God will judge U too.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
ibukun obi: You guys are just too harsh on 080itc, that is why we all deviated from the truth to the extent that we allowed this wounded lion from d north to introduce bombing. Guys when we are sentimental,we may not get to know the reason why these happen to us. Most christians churches are not organised, when a religion leader deceive his members for riches, the northerner considers it as a crime that deserves serious purnishment.today church goers are not good example to the society. First, noise making crusades,night vigils, parading tv just to promote false miracles are pure signs of devil acting as angel of light, but the northerners do not know how to channel their differences wt church members. Tithe beneficiares are therichest pple today which is not how christian focus should be.
you have said it all. truth is hard to believe. May GOD bless u.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by amosy007: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
another scumbag angry so becoz some churches preaches money now it has become a direct visa for some people to take gun and kill its members... Cnt u see u sounded foolish and heartless... BTW why cant we leave judgement to God.. Let God judge d judge and pastor... Must u judge? Is ur church the best? WHY ARE SOME NIGERIANS THIS FOOLISH FOR GOD SAKE? angry

I pray that they attack ur church next .. Foo0lish dumbfvck
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by waja(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
freeman500: nawooo. am not suprise because some church never preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wount attack them? God will judge them.
just imagine what someone is saying angry sad
. Pls tell that fellow to visit an electrician to clean his play head. Him dey yarn thrash. His quaran and our bible condemned killing of any kind.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
This guy talks like a 12yr old, how can someone who is sane say sometin like this and calls it d truth, imagine what he said 'that one criminal may come to church to hear d word in orda to repent' imagine how foolish tht is.. Does a criminal need to come to church to repent? If the criminal is interested in repenting let him pray in his room b4 going to church. Or else we should all take guns to church and if d pastor preaches wht we dnt like, it is right to gun him down!
this shows that you church maybe among those that don't read bible. how is JESUS CHRIST wen He started preaching? True definition of church is where d word of GOD settled and every body are welcome both criminals, saints etc mind u dat it is not only when u carry guns dat makes one a criminal or wen u kill me alive dat makes u a killer according to bible. study ur bible!
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by passionate88: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
After they will say islam preaches peace but I haven't seen or heard any islamic religious leader come out to condemn the actions of boko haram... Do u practice what you claim to preach?..... And they even back their actions with verses from the qu'ran....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Insists On E-Transmission Of Results Without Recourse To NCC / 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages / Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.