Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno (12366 Views)

Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State / Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by jaybee(f): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2012
Paulebi: Its really painful seeing people who know nothing about the problem between christians and muslem pay with their lives. I won't cease blaming pastors. They shiftem their focus from what God desire i.e Love of our neighbor and they began to preach superiority and slavery. They thought people to see the muslems as slaves because they descend from Ismel. This so wrong because God do not see those practising religion but those who live a life of Love. Let us Love even our enemies, so said the bible.

Please take note of the bolded and answer these questions:
1. tell me the problem between christians and moslems

2. who are those that know nothing about the problem between christians and moslems paying with their lives?

3. who told you that christians see moslems as slaves? is that what you are taught in mosques? have you ever tried to verify it?

4. is that why moslems must kill christans without any provocation?

your post has betrayed your islamic agenda; keep it on you will sooner or later pay for it.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by obxddon(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2012
The simple solution is for the christians to truthfully fast and seek the face of God in prayer for seven days,during which they should all cleans themselves of any sin and cry out to God nationwide to put an end to this.

The other alternative I have is costly.....All christians in the north gun and security camera that can view all coners outside the church and on sighting any stupid boko man shoots and later every frida christians should go arnd and attack them while they are praying and also bomb mosques...U know why? cus am starting mine today
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by samkoro: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2012
Those incitements by mohammed to murder non moslem was because he wanted the jews to accept him so much but they refused because he could not perform the miracle Christ performed.Ability to perform miracles was the only evidence to prove that one was truely sent by God.He was ashamed of not being able to do miracles and be accepted thus he chose the part of violence to cover his falsehood.That was when he started those koranic poems of death,revenge and hatred for those who don't accept him
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by samkoro: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2012
samkoro: Islam Looked Down on Blacks

Islam is an ideology, whose sacred Scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about black people.

Mohammed referred to Blacks as "raisin heads". (Sahih al-Bukhari vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9, p. 46-47).

Islam approves honour killing were a moslem can kill his parents or children for moral default

Mohammed also said that Black people are products of a disease and that moslems should avoid them.Thus no black person can stay in middle east and marry an arab.You can only do that outside the arab world
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by olushaggy(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2012
You ppl should stop criticizing religion.. Religion has nothing to do with this present predicament befalling this nation, it was only that this blood suckers uses religion as a cover-up to perpetrate their satanical right.

In my own family we have Christian & muslims we always live as brothers the Christian' when invited to a special program in mosque attended without prejudice and verse versa; I wonder why we should allow ourselves to be brainwashed by these Religious activist working for the devil..
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by samkoro: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2012
One error, just one, and the entire Quran becomes a lie because it claims to be the letter for letter dictation of God. And if that claim is a lie then so is the rest of it. I think we can all agree pon that much.

72. Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.

So here, it's clearly talking about Christian beliefs

73. Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah is the third (person) of the three; and there is no god but the one God,.....

Here it says one of three, not one of four or ten or many, exactly one of three. That's the Christian Trinity. Trinity means three, not four, not ten not many.

75. The Messiah, son of Marium is but an apostle; apostles before him have indeed passed away; and his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat food.

Here, it mentions the other two and tells us why they are not Gods besides Allah

116. And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it;....

And here, it clearly confirms that the other two were indeed Jesus and Mary as 75 claims.

So here, we clearly have the Trinity being misunderstood as speaking about God, Jesus and Mary, rather than God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. In fact, not once does the Quran ever correctly mention Christians believing the Holy Spirit was the third aspect of the Trinity. So how could the creator of the universe make such a blatant error?? The answer is, he didn't, Muhammad did. How could Muhammad make this error? Very easily. Some Christians honored Mary so much that it is easy to see how an outside observer could think they take her as God and part of the Trinity. but in truth, the Trinity has always consisted of the Holy Spirit, not Mary. At most, Mary was worshiped as an intercessor, not a God of the Trinity. Christians would pray to Mary to ask her to pray to God on their behalf. They do not ask Jesus to do this because they believe he IS God and part of the Trinity. So although, there was what I would call excessive devotion to Mary, she still was not considered a God, Muhammad just mistakenly thought she was, which is why he scolded them for it through his Allah hand puppet.

So my question to Muslims is, how could you have possibly glossed over and missed such a clear and blatant error?? How could you still believe the Quran is the letter for letter dictation of God?? God doesn't make misunderstandings of people's beliefs, humans like Muhammad do. It's so obvious and staring you right in the face. How can you not see it? Is your need for Islam to be true so strong that you can live in denial and lie to yourself if need be?
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by rts1(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2012
@poster, d cursed of God in Deuteronomy 28:16-68 shal b upon u 4va nd eva as u r rejoicing on pple's death. (Amen) bastard boko haram
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by samkoro: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2012
rts1: @poster, d cursed of God in Deuteronomy 28:16-68 shal b upon u 4va nd eva as u r rejoicing on pple's death. (Amen) bastard boko haram
And that is why they are the poorest in the world and Nigeria too
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by emsquare(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2012
Jenams: the continous silence of christians nationwide shows we r nt united, hence muslim extrimists r takin advantage of that

Hmmm!
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by shineeye1: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
It is sad to observe that christians in the south have not identified sufficiently with the travails of their brothers in the north at this their hour of great tribulation. Apparently, southern christians have stood aloof consoling themselves that as long as there is peace down south, there is little reason to be worried. How many spirited protests have we seen from christians in the south against the continuous carnage in the north? All this betrays how much the christian south take their faith to heart. The apathy of southern christians in the face of the northern carnage is a betrayal of the vanity of southern so called christians. IS THERE REALLY FAITH IN THE CHRISTIAN FAITH OF TODAY?
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Spirit96(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
@ 080ict. I WONDER WHY NLs ARE ATTACKING DIS GUY. HE'S NOT A XTIAN. HIS LUGUBRIOUS STMT IS JUST 2 EXPRESSED HIS JOY ON D KILLING OF XTIANS. D TRUTH IS THAT THOSE POSTING LIBELLING AGAINST D CHURCHES N D M.O.Gs, SAKE 4 D PREACHING OF PROSPERITY ARE NOT EVEN XTIAN. D BIGOTS WILL POST NONESENSE ON NL N WE XTIAN WILL KEEP ATTACKING OURSELVES WIT INCONSEQUENTIAL STMTS N D IDIOTIC POSTER WILL REMAIN LAUGHING OVER D WAR OF WORDS 2 CAUSE DISAGREEMENT N DISUNITY AMONG D XTIAN. BE WISE.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by jesusboi1: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
i hv gone thru d entire posts n not one comment 4m lacasa n his brother ganys 4m ilorin...pls come n defend ur brothers n ur religion of pieces...thank God im a christian,no matter wat, d darkness of islam can neva prevail over d light dt jesus brought..by d tym there is no space left 2 slap on d oda cheek, u ppl xpect 2 c xtian responses...devils
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Adedayo516(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
To me, I think it's high time northern christains start indoor meetings rather than staring death in the face by holding outdoor meetings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages / South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 / Airport Concession: Aviation Unions To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.