Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno (12365 Views)

Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State / Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Ericsdm55(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jenams: the continous silence of christians nationwide shows we r nt united, hence muslim extrimists r takin advantage of that
I think i might just agree wt u.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Redhot111(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
nawooo. am not suprise because some church never preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wount attack them? God will judge them.
i tink u r so daft. R there no theives in Aso rock, wat of dia sponsors, r dey not theives? Why didn't dey go ahead n shoot doz theives? Instead dey kip shootin n killin innocent pple n u cum here 2 defend dem. Am sure u r 1 of dem, n believe me God will not hold u guiltless. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by jos2: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Wen Pa Ayo speaks, some useless leader will say y will he speak. I agree wit him o, christians shuld carry arms & defend them sef. Cuz if u want 2 attack me wit me wit Ak47 & u knw i hv rocket launcher, u will tink twice. I liv in d north i knw wat am saying

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Unitedabby(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
nawooo. am not suprise because some church never preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wount attack them? God will judge them.
SADIST!!
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by snowdrops(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
In just the 1400 years of its existence Islam has slaughtered 270,000,000 million humans. That is more than the total of all people killed in all non-Muslim wars and conflicts throughout all history. Only malaria has mass-killed more humans than Islam.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Unitedabby(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
I cant belief wickedness of this magnitude would happen only for some apparently equally demonic nigerians to make stupid comments rather than condem terrorism.may disaster of this kind be your end
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by uyai1: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:

if you dont have something important to comment keep quiet!!!
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Arysexy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
d only way to survive as a xtian in d north is by equipping lyk dis reverend.

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by mikeuz(m): 12:32am On Jun 11, 2012
grin
israel ben-zion:

U pour scorn on d dead churchpeople, forgetting that Jesus said "Blessed is he who loses his life for my sake."

Ur stupidity is repulsive. I don't support abortion, but I now wish u were aborted. U r a nuisance to this world. U r a personification of d word 'devilish'.

May it never be well wit u. U shall die a horrible death worse than that meted out to d innocent parishioners who lost their lives. Since u opened ur pit of a mouth to support the death of Christians because, according to u, all they preach is money, may money never come near u. May today be d beginning of a life of lack for u. U shall never know peace.

Sorry 4 am na. ℓ☺ℓ

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Paulebi(m): 1:34am On Jun 11, 2012
Its really painful seeing people who know nothing about the problem between christians and muslem pay with their lives. I won't cease blaming pastors. They shiftem their focus from what God desire i.e Love of our neighbor and they began to preach superiority and slavery. They thought people to see the muslems as slaves because they descend from Ismel. This so wrong because God do not see those practising religion but those who live a life of Love. Let us Love even our enemies, so said the bible.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Flaguppeace: 2:51am On Jun 11, 2012
080ict.com:
You are hereby suspended from this forum till further notice. angry angry angry
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by ibukunobi: 4:02am On Jun 11, 2012
@amosy007 and @austine.E. I want to thank you all for your abusive comments over my much and centuries long disregarded observation. Remember,Daniel was a nobody in babylon until belchazar had a problem interpreting an inscription on the wall. Everything you see today is a prophesy fulfiled. Am sorry to tell you this fact, I have interracted with many pastor and I. Feel sorry they have missed the line, members have been misguided over centuries ago.I will never be surprised if you insult me. I can see your problem, laziness is one,second is you don't even read from the original manuscript of the bible, all u believe is your pastors who graduated from institutions that missed the sylabus to know that true christians look towards the life after while the majority(uninformed christians) look unto prosperity now. Those who would prefer to share half of their fortune with a trained sugarcoated mouth pastor just because the pastor prayed that you will buy a geep this year either by stealing.day light robers
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by dolwellyahoo: 4:46am On Jun 11, 2012
080ict.com:
this shows that you church maybe among those that don't read bible. how is JESUS CHRIST wen He started preaching? True definition of church is where d word of GOD settled and every body are welcome both criminals, saints etc mind u dat it is not only when u carry guns dat makes one a criminal or wen u kill me alive dat makes u a killer according to bible. study ur bible!
Are you really this foolish or you are just trying to get attention for all d wrong reasons: 1. The name of d church was not mentioned 2. How do you know what they preach in that particular church that was attacked, have you been there b4? 3. You have just assumed again that I don't know d Bible becos you feel you know it all. 4. Jesus did not begin his ministry @ 12yrs. It was just an account of what he said 5. If you have been reading ur Bible like you claim you could have seen mourn with those who mourn or is it judge those that died that is in your? 7. You better listen to elders and forget what you think u knw, you are just a little boy.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by wolebaba(m): 5:59am On Jun 11, 2012
samkoro: What do you expect from a worshipper of the blood thirsty moon God Allah,who desires to be in a paradise of 72 ghost virgins.That 080ict shall inherit the paradise.Believe this truth-the evidence that Allah is the satan is right before our eyes,strong and clear evidences.Look at the blood of innocent and lovely men ,women ,and children that has been slaughtered in the name of Allah.Is this not satanic

Do not turn dis into a religious verbal slying.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by wolebaba(m): 6:03am On Jun 11, 2012
snowdrops: In just the 1400 years of its existence Islam has slaughtered 270,000,000 million humans. That is more than the total of all people killed in all non-Muslim wars and conflicts throughout all history. Only malaria has mass-killed more humans than Islam.

Source please!!!!have heard of d great CRUSADE?....religion as a whole is just not right.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 11, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
He brought curses on himself, how can he post sometin like that on this forum especially this period that hundreds of Nigerians are dying avoidable deaths. So many homes have lost someone within the last few weeks and someone is posting this kind of thing.. Probably if his brother died in dana air crash or if he lost someone, he will value humans more.
@ the bolded, in his dream u meant?, cuz I don't tink him n his peepz ever been near an airport grin... Okay dat was a joke, @080ict.com, u're a clown, a joke... "U speak d truth" but presently it makes no sense... U're an id!ot bro
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Digitalman1: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2012
080ict.com:
i think this good for noting is aboki,we dont need this neusance here he should go hell and stay there.idiot barstard
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by DanielNwulu: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2012
Abeyjide:

are u sure u are normal?u need to visit d psychiatry hospital immediately.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by ganye1: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2012
snowdrops: The killings could not have continued without the complicity of Muslims in government and the security agencies.

How sad. Yet another group of families left to mourn.
Why did u not accuse christians of complicity when all those arrested while attacking churches are christians? Those things are not as straight forward as you think.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by DanielNwulu: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2012
080ict.com:
hw am i sure u r nt 1 of d gunmen.....olodo
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by lawrenzoo: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2012
Jenams: the continous silence of christians nationwide shows we r nt united, hence muslim extrimists r takin advantage of that

The continous silence of Christians nationwide shows we are united, we all believe Christ did not teach us to retaliate, have u forgotten what he said, he said we should not fight for God, what weapon do you have?
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by madridsta007(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2012
080ict.com:

What So instead of you to sympathise with your fellowmen for being killed by blood suckers who need to feed their god with blood, you are saying this? Has madness and mental illness degenerated to this level?
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by snowdrops(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2012
ganye1:
Why did u not accuse christians of complicity when all those arrested while attacking churches are christians? Those things are not as straight forward as you think.

Is Boko Haram now a Christian sect?
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Kind4u2luv: 7:59am On Jun 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Emyogalanya: How can some one wt correct sense blame church for an attack on them citing thier preaching may God punish you
Emyogalanya: How can some one wt correct sense blame church for an attack on them citing thier preaching may God punish you
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by babsmii(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2012
080ict.com:

i hope u don't breed idi0ts like u, else you'll make a waste of a generation
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Bastiger(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2012
[quote
author=080ict.com]nawooo. am not suprise because some church never
preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wount attack them?
God will judge them.[/quote]

so in your warped and rechargeable mind,this is how God has judged them abi?God will also judge you 4judging others even in death........must you even comment? Pa mtfcka
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by samkoro: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2012
Paulebi: Its really painful seeing people who know nothing about the problem between christians and muslem pay with their lives. I won't cease blaming pastors. They shiftem their focus from what God desire i.e Love of our neighbor and they began to preach superiority and slavery. They thought people to see the muslems as slaves because they descend from Ismel. This so wrong because God do not see those practising religion but those who live a life of Love. Let us Love even our enemies, so said the bible.

Try and read the koran and you will understand why moslems behead non moslem men,women and children.About 200 verses that mohammed incites moslems to murder.Tell me my brother,is this love?is this forgiveness?,is this kindness?is this rightousness?is it wisdom?Are the teachings of murder not the complete opposite of what the saviour Jesus thought.Tell me why Salman Rushdi the Iranian called it the satanic verses.He exposed the evils when he realized that Islam is not the way to Almighty Gods kingdom.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2012
Some people should step up and put an end to this religion sef.whats the use? Rubbish
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by olushaggy(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2012
Pls & pls my beloved in the Lord! stop pointing accusing fingers on each other, i think we 're all here to sympathize with the bereaved family, why are we turning this forum into a religious battle field? I think the Administrator of this Ogbonge forum should intervene and stop all this hullabaloos once & 4all.

It will as well pleased the Almighty God if we can leave everyone with what they know how to say best for God to decide their case....

I pray the Almighty God help fill the vacuum that must have been left in the respective family of the victims.... Amen
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by tonigreen: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2012
blackwall:
Can't u c that u are so foolish. U read dat som1 died and som injured and all u could think of is wot churches preach. Animal

BIG TIME ANIMAL tongue grin
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by jaybee(f): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2012

This may not be true. Christians are taught to love, not to kill or oppress what God has created with His hands. that is why it is difficult for Christians today to start killing people just for the differences of faith. however, if a war is declared, which may soon come if the attacks on churches by muslims persists, then you will see the 'unity in violence' never ever imagined in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by samkoro: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2012
Islam Looked Down on Blacks

Islam is an ideology, whose sacred Scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about black people.

Mohammed referred to Blacks as "raisin heads". (Sahih al-Bukhari vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9, p. 46-47).

Islam approves honour killing were a moslem can kill his parents or children for moral default

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala / Industrial Court Holds Session For Ocholi / Ekiti Pays ENDSARS Victims, Farmers N507.4m Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.