Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno (12363 Views)

Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State / Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by AroOkigbo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
nawooo. am not suprise because some church never preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wount attack them? God will judge them.

so goats have access to the internet?
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by JojoArmani(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
nawooo. am not suprise because some church never preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wount attack them? God will judge them.
U guys ve said it all. I dont ve nothing else to tell dis 080ict. I wish he will be back to read u guys comments. May her soul rest in peace Amen. God grant de injured ones a quick recovery.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
The Civil war is nothing compared to what might erupt in this country, I got to buy a house abroad oh.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:

GOD!!!
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by guonno: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2012

THE NORTHERN CHRISTIANS SHOULD ENJOY WHAT THEY FOUGHT FOR, ONE NIJERIA DREAM IS FAST BECOMING A REALITY. MR GBOKO HARAM! WHEN WILL U HIT JOS AGAIN?

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by guonno: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: The Civil war is nothing compared to what might erupt in this country, I got to buy a house abroad oh.

THERE WILL BE NO CIVIL WAR AGAIN! EXCEPT SW AND SS ARE WILLING TO FIGHT A WAR.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Mpetempe(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
israel ben-zion:

U pour scorn on d dead churchpeople, forgetting that Jesus said "Blessed is he who loses his life for my sake."

Ur stupidity is repulsive. I don't support abortion, but I now wish u were aborted. U r a nuisance to this world. U r a personification of d word 'devilish'.

May it never be well wit u. U shall die a horrible death worse than that meted out to d innocent parishioners who lost their lives. Since u opened ur pit of a mouth to support the death of Christians because, according to u, all they preach is money, may money never come near u. May today be d beginning of a life of lack for u. U shall never know peace.

We have cautioned him enough. U r too harsh on him and thats not likes of a Good Christian; Your Words Are Too Ugly To Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by collinsJn(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:

One Of The FOOLISH Post That I Ever Ceen In Recent Yrs.Phooooool
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Lisa1: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
much appreciated
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by guonno: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
solaugo: In Biu (one of the local government under emergency rule) in Borno state, five gunmen opened fire while a church service was on, killing one woman and injuring three other people....the level of casualties cannot be ascertain for now

IF NORTHERN CHRISTIANS THINKS THAT SOMEDAY THE HAUSA AND FULANI MUSLIMS WOULD STOP KILLING THEM THEN THEY LIE! THESE NORTHERN MUSLIMS WILL STOP AT NOTHING UNTILL CHRISTIANITY WILL BECOME NOTHING IN THE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Pedekunle(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
@080ict.com, you have won yourself a reputable title: "FOOL OF THE CENTURY."
May the Good Lord intervene in the affairs of His attacked & broken body in Northern 9geria.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by collinsJn(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
israel ben-zion:

U pour scorn on d dead churchpeople, forgetting that Jesus said "Blessed is he who loses his life for my sake."

Ur stupidity is repulsive. I don't support abortion, but I now wish u were aborted. U r a nuisance to this world. U r a personification of d word 'devilish'.

May it never be well wit u. U shall die a horrible death worse than that meted out to d innocent parishioners who lost their lives. Since u opened ur pit of a mouth to support the death of Christians because, according to u, all they preach is money, may money never come near u. May today be d beginning of a life of lack for u. U shall never know peace.

Na Wa This Abuse Come Too Much For One Person. Chie If Men Were God.

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by love124(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mpetempe:

We have cautioned him enough. U r too harsh on him and thats not likes of a Good Christian; Your Words Are Too Ugly To Welcome.
thanks for the advice.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by tessyade: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
Haba bros this is not necessary. I know we do joke about somethings but not now that death is involve. I wont condemn you since i want to assume your post is a mistake.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by collinsJn(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mpetempe:

SPOTTED
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by love124(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
guonno:

THE NORTHERN CHRISTIANS SHOULD ENJOY WHAT THEY FOUGHT FOR, ONE NIJERIA DREAM IS FAST BECOMING A REALITY. MR GBOKO HARAM! WHEN WILL U HIT JOS AGAIN?

If u've been to the North before then u would know that this Nation has neva been one, Can neva be one and will neva be one. the likes of TY Danjuma and Gowon should taste from their own handwork na......one "nigeria indeed". these guys deserve to be victim. RiP to all those that died in these attacks.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by alfablondy: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
Just wondering any difference between 080ict.com and israel ben-zion comments
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 9zeros(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
@080ict.com: omo, make dem no kill u wit insults o. i feel sorry 4 u. btw, try dey take ur pills o.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by baslone: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mpetempe:

Na the others be the good christians? So funny!

See as the hypocrites skip the guy comments, his case is even worse than the person they all condemning!!!
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by maybel(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
israel ben-zion:

@ Israel ben-zion, u dont need to rain curses on him,he's cursed already.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by dolwellyahoo: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mpetempe:

He brought curses on himself, how can he post sometin like that on this forum especially this period that hundreds of Nigerians are dying avoidable deaths. So many homes have lost someone within the last few weeks and someone is posting this kind of thing.. Probably if his brother died in dana air crash or if he lost someone, he will value humans more.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by bowee4u: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:

Is just a matter of time u will soon meet ur waterloo
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by ZUBY77(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
Thank you Jesus for sending them to another Church instead of mine.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Tyche:

Must you comment? IF you have nothing good to say, chain your hands.
you can't stop me from saying the truth. i hate the way some churches talks about money. i criminal may come to church to hear the word of God in oda to repent but they will use the whole time for launching and donation instead of preaching that is why our society is currupt. may GOD grant those that r injured the heart to bear the pain and accept the soul of the dead woman
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
you can't stop me from saying the truth. i hate the way some churches talks about money. i criminal may come to church to hear the word of God in oda to repent but they will use the whole time for launching and donation instead of preaching that is why our society is currupt. may GOD grant those that r injured the heart to bear the pain and accept the soul of the dead woman

I say it again you are a fooooooooooool
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by ibukunobi: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
You guys are just too harsh on 080itc, that is why we all deviated from the truth to the extent that we allowed this wounded lion from d north to introduce bombing. Guys when we are sentimental,we may not get to know the reason why these happen to us. Most christians churches are not organised, when a religion leader deceive his members for riches, the northerner considers it as a crime that deserves serious purnishment.today church goers are not good example to the society. First, noise making crusades,night vigils, parading tv just to promote false miracles are pure signs of devil acting as angel of light, but the northerners do not know how to channel their differences wt church members. Tithe beneficiares are therichest pple today which is not how christian focus should be.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by Eazeee(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:

datz y i will b in support of govt. legalising abortion because it wud hav save us d above comment. wat a waste of sperm n an unrequired 9 months of pregnancy
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by samkoro: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
What do you expect from a worshipper of the blood thirsty moon God Allah,who desires to be in a paradise of 72 ghost virgins.That 080ict shall inherit the paradise.Believe this truth-the evidence that Allah is the satan is right before our eyes,strong and clear evidences.Look at the blood of innocent and lovely men ,women ,and children that has been slaughtered in the name of Allah.Is this not satanic

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by bosstech(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
solaugo: In Biu (one of the local government under emergency rule) in Borno state, five gunmen opened fire while a church service was on, killing one woman and injuring three other people....the level of casualties cannot be ascertain for now
infact,wot shud we cal diz?is it political/religion atack
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by love124(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
How old are u? so that NL don't waste their time on ur senseless and irritating post. i thought ur first post was a mistake. now i know u really lack reasoning. what hav u been smoking lately? u need help.
Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by dolwellyahoo: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
This guy talks like a 12yr old, how can someone who is sane say sometin like this and calls it d truth, imagine what he said 'that one criminal may come to church to hear d word in orda to repent' imagine how foolish tht is.. Does a criminal need to come to church to repent? If the criminal is interested in repenting let him pray in his room b4 going to church. Or else we should all take guns to church and if d pastor preaches wht we dnt like, it is right to gun him down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly / Senate Moves To Enforce Patronage Of Local Goods / INEC Insists On E-Transmission Of Results Without Recourse To NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.