Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Marital R.ape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marital R.ape (4787 Views)

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ / R ape In Brazillian Big Brother House! / I Present To You The Funniest Attempted r-ape Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2012
bayooooooo: Marital r'ape can not be proved. Simple.
^^ it could be if violence was involved. Injury from battering is taken as evidence. It has been proven quite a number of times for you to make a statement like this. angry angry angry
[size=13pt]And NO! IT IS NOT SIMPLE![/size]
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2012
bayooooooo: Marital r'ape can not be proved. Simple.
If rap'e between people who are not married can be proved, how difficult is it to prove rap'e if the same people get married and a recurrence occurs?
Pls let's be real without sentiments and stop bullshitting!
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2012
Shollypopz:
^^ it could be if violence was involved. Injury from battering is taken as evidence. It has been proven quite a number of times for you to make a statement like this. angry angry angry
[size=13pt]And NO! IT IS NOT SIMPLE![/size]
+ 1001. . .
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2012
My dear Ileke-yan.sh, what's love to u? So if i'm so much in d mood(feeling hot) and my wife declines, i should control myself or betterstil use my hand, abi? Reason with me o! Then when she's also hot n I'm not in d mood @all, she should also control herself or use her hand too, abi? Married people o!!! I thot "love" is understanding, sacrificing, loyalty, tolerating! Honestly ur very funny by saying "u know men like me"! Sure u've dated all sorts of men, to be able to know a man like me, with just a comment, and without getting close!
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2012
austushi1: My dear Ileke-yan.sh, what's love to u? So if i'm so much in d mood(feeling hot) and my wife declines, i should control myself or betterstil use my hand, abi? Reason with me o! Then when she's also hot n I'm not in d mood @all, she should also control herself or use her hand too, abi? Married people o!!! I thot "love" is understanding, sacrificing, loyalty, tolerating! Honestly ur very funny by saying "u know men like me"! Sure u've dated all sorts of men, to be able to know a man like me, with just a comment, and without getting close!

You have a right hand and lotion, I hope.

What if i say[b] "If you love your wife, you should understand her mood"[/b]? What if she had a long day and she's tired? What if she's emotionally going through some things? So many what ifs. Not saying there aren't possible case of her not loving you, but you wrote that as if it is the only explanation.
Re: Marital R.ape by jobaskia(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2012
@ileke-idi. Sorry o . How many phallus u don chop off? Sincee u said women are chopping off their hussy kini. Just asking sha
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2012
sexkillz: If rap'e between people who are not married can be proved, how difficult is it to prove rap'e if the same people get married and a recurrence occurs?
Pls let's be real without sentiments and stop bullshitting!

Because the issue of consent is easier to resolve if marriage is not involved.

In a marriage, consent is blurr. The wife calls it r.ape, Husband calls it mutually agreed intercourse. Where is the evidence? Don't tell me bruises because it can be attributed to something else.
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

In a marriage, consent is blurr. The wife calls it r.ape, Husband calls it mutually agreed intercourse. Where is the evidence? Don't tell me bruises because it can be attributed to something else.
Actually you are sought of right. Quite a few bruise evidence have been forfeited.
Where are my Religious Fanatics and my Liberals!! Let the argument begin!!
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2012
jobaskia: @ileke-idi. Sorry o . How many phallus u don chop off? Sincee u said women are chopping off their hussy kini. Just asking sha

Are you trying to make sense? How do you connect my statement to my personal self?

Would I be here freely posting if I had?

bayooooooo:

How exactly can bodily bruises be attributed to "something else"?

Trying explaining pubic bruises as something else.
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2012
Marital rape which is also known as domestic rape is a form of sexual abuse. Although, its not recognized as a criminal offense in some countries including our country Nigeria and several arab countries where religous and cultural beliefs makes a man the possessor of his wife's body.

Personally, as some1 hu believes strongly in gender equality. Spousal rape is a grave offense. Most times, such acts come along with domestic violence , leaving a long term psychological effect on d victim since it would probably happen repeatedly. I believe a woman is responsible and has a right to say what goes in her body and what time it does.
If a he-goat thinks he's so desperate and his sexual desires must be fulfilled forcefully, it just shows little or no respect from the womans side.
This is not say a woman should use sex as a tool for revenge of her hubby's wrongdoings.

Sex is an act that should be pleasurable.The Messenger of Allah said that men should not approach their wives like the camel does and that there should be messengers between men and women in the form of sweet words and kisses.

Most muslims believe marital rape is justified.
Pls see out dis website to clear any doubts u may have to think that marital rape isn't an offense.
http://www.suhaibwebb.com/relationships/marriage-family/spouse/question-regarding-marital-rape/
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2012
^^This is what the link you posted says:
Nothing Found!

We're very sorry, but that page doesn't exist or has been moved.

Please make sure you have the right URL.
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Are you trying to make sense? How do you connect my statement to my personal self?

Would I be here freely posting if I had?

She vowed to deal with me (apparently she's court) and to help her case, she deliberately did that. Is it unbelievable?
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Some say the injury already existed before the r.ape occurred while some say it's self inflicted
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2012
Shollypopz:
Some say the injury already existed before the r.ape occurred while some say it's self inflicted

There are now methods to differentiate self-inflicted bruises from others. They're not easy, but not impossible.

The unfortunate thing with dark skin is that the bruises are harder to see.

bayooooooo:

She vowed to deal with me (apparently she's court) and to help her case, she deliberately did that. Is it unbelievable?

Unbelievable if the bruises shows that it's physically impossible to inflict the bruises by herself. It's not saying it's suicidal, when it's physically impossible to pull the trigger from said angle. If he has history of violence, she'd be more believable.

If women can kill their husband (as self-defense) from rape, then marital rape should be a criminal act.
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2012
@Ileke: (1)"I hv a right hand and a lotion"- still going back 2d "using my hand thing" u earlier talked about! Sorry, no sense in dat! (2) "If i love my wife, i should understand her mood" well said, but should i be d only1 to understand her mood? Is it not her own role too, to understand mine? Shouldn't d understanding be mutual? Read my comments again, about d sacrifices associated with love. (3) "what if she had a bad day n she's tired" oh fine, i would gladly welcome her home, cook her best delicacy, und.ress her, get her involved in a warm n sensual bath, tell her sweet words as she eats n finally to d bedroom......... My dear, if ur in dis scenario, would u still say No? Now d understanding is mutual- cos I've succeeded in relaxing her "tiredness n bad day mood" n she has also succeeded in satisfying my urge!
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

There are now methods to differentiate self-inflicted bruises from others. They're not easy, but not impossible.

The unfortunate thing with dark skin is that the bruises are harder to see.

Unbelievable if the bruises shows that it's physically impossible to inflict the bruises by herself. It's not saying it's suicidal, when it's physically impossible to pull the trigger from said angle. If he has history of violence, she'd be more believable.

If women can kill their husband (as self-defense) from rape, then marital rape should be a criminal act.

If humans do commit suicide, what else can not be done? How do you differentiate bruises, what angle? Which side is not justified?
How did the r.ape happen, was it from the back, from side or the missionary one?

Bruises can not be relied upon to prove a case of marital r.ape.
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

Let me get you right. . . You rap'e your wife and bruise her up and call it mutual consent because you are married to her, and your word is final?
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2012
sexkillz: Let me get you right. . . You rap'e your wife and bruise her up and call it mutual consent because you are married to her, and your word is final?

I am not advocating r.ape. It's only an animal that does such an ugly thing.

I am just arguing from a legal perspective that even though marital r.ape can indeed be committed, it's impossible to prove in court of law except the husband wittingly confess to committing such a crime.
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2012
What's the emotional difference of a rape'd Single lady, and a rape'd married lady? Is the pain different? Or the tears from her eyes?
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2012
sexkillz: What's the emotional difference of a rape'd Single lady, and a rape'd married lady? Is the pain different? Or the tears from her eyes?

What's crucial in proving a r.ape case has nothing to do with tears or pains. It's consent.

If mutual consent can not be established, it's a r.ape.
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

I am not advocating r.ape. It's only an animal that does such an ugly thing.

I am just arguing from a legal perspective that even though marital r.ape can indeed be committed, it's impossible to prove in court of law except the husband wittingly confess to committing such a crime.
Bro, if we both agree rap'e is an animalistic act, do you think the law is right in this regard?
Seriously, who makes these dumb fccked up laws? And what makes them right?
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

What's crucial in proving a r.ape case has nothing to do with tears or pains. It's consent.

If mutual consent can not be established, it's a r.ape.
I'm not talking legal here. . . We all have consciences!
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2012
Hold on a minute. . . Is it not the same law that frees well known hardened murderers? As long as they have good lawyers defending them? Now, how the hell can we trust this law to decide what is good and bad for us, in this issue?
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, if we both agree rap'e is an animalistic act, do you think the law is right in this regard?
Seriously, who makes these dumb fccked up laws? And what makes them right?

I agree with you. The law is not right. But what do you suggest as alternative?

Remember, just like r.ape is real and can indeed be committed, a nasty woman can also pursue a vendetta against her husband by claiming to have been mercilessly r.aped.

How do we protect the man?
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2012
sexkillz: I'm not talking legal here. . . We all have consciences!

Ok. But it's difficult to have one cure all law that satisfies and protects both husband and wife. A marriage where a wife or husband is accusing other partner of such a thing in my opinion is sick. Such a marriage needs surgery. It should NEVER have reached such a level.
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

I agree with you. The law is not right. But what do you suggest as alternative?

Remember, just like r.ape is real and can indeed be committed, a nasty woman can also pursue a vendetta against her husband by claiming to have been mercilessly r.aped.

How do we protect the man?
You see how the law is confused? The law cannot prove marital rape, but can prove rap'e involving unmarried individuals? Why not use the same tactics?
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2012
To back up your points bayoooo: Stereotypes about women and sex such as: "women enjoy forced sex," "women say ‘no’ when they really mean ‘yes,’" or "it's a wife's duty to have sex" have also been used to defend marital r.ape.
How many times do you want me to tell you that mariital r.ape has been proven in court?? angry angry angry The dilenma is not really if it can be proven but:
1.) The act of marriage is a consent between the two parties to give their bodies to each other. Now that this is true due to religion, is marital r.ape a criminal act??
2.) Is it an indulgence too much on the part of the society to inquire into the conduct of the parties during conjugal relations?
3.) Is it a violation of the human rights of the woman?
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

Ok. But it's difficult to have one cure all law that satisfies and protects both husband and wife. A marriage where a wife or husband is accusing other partner of such a thing in my opinion is sick. Such a marriage needs surgery. It should NEVER have reached such a level.
I agree. It's pathetic to think people can be victimized because a law allows it, even when the judge himself knows the truth!
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2012
This becomes really annoying when people start arguing based on feelings. Back your points with fact, statistics, research or past occurrences! What is morally wrong to you might be morally right to another!
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2012
Shollypopz: This becomes really annoying when people start arguing based on feelings. Back your points with fact, statistics, research or past occurrences! What is morally wrong to you might be morally right to another!
Do you need a proof for everything? Can you prove that a person smiling is actually happy?
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2012
Shollypopz: To back up your points bayoooo: Stereotypes about women and sex such as: "women enjoy forced sex," "women say ‘no’ when they really mean ‘yes,’" or "it's a wife's duty to have sex" have also been used to defend marital r.ape.
How many times do you want me to tell you that mariital r.ape has been proven in court?? angry angry angry The dilenma is not really if it can be proven but:
1.) The act of marriage is a consent between the two parties to give their bodies to each other. Now that this is true due to religion, is marital r.ape a criminal act??
2.) Is it an indulgence too much on the part of the society to inquire into the conduct of the parties during conjugal relations?
3.) Is it a violation of the human rights of the woman?

Well, at times the direction of a case has much to do with the competence of a lawyer than the content of the brief or case. I can tell you without fear or favor that a marital r.ape can not be proved except captured on VIDEO (we are still waiting for Farouk Lawan bribery "fideo" by the way).

I am of the opinion that a r.ape whether marital or otherwise be treated as a criminal act. It's disgusting.
A mutual union like marriage based primarily on love can not strictly be guided by laws or rights. It would be boring. It applies to both man and woman, yeah a violation of certain laws protecting the dignity of human.
Re: Marital R.ape by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2012
sexkillz: Do you need a proof for everything? Can you prove that a person smiling is actually happy?

Yes! except it's completely lucid.
Proof: Fake smile usually involves only the mouth, not the eyes. The appearance of a genuine smile, involves specific changes in the eyes in addition to the mouth (notably a crinkling of "crow's feet" and a downturn of the outer points of the eyes). It is called a Duchenne smile, after the neurologist Guillaume Duchenne. Back in 1862 he identified the facial muscles involved in smiling. (Don't hv time to go into details; you can read about it)
2.) Do recent occurrence display cogent reason to be happy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s Manhood Shifts To His Knees After Have Sex With Another Man's Wife / Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix / A Young Nigerian Man Have Been Caught Having Illicit Affair With A Deranged Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.