Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Relationship Palaver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Palaver (937 Views)

Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! / Blood group/Marriage Palaver: House Pls Advice Me / . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Palaver by fphumie(f): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
today 'm sending this mail cos 'm confused about a lot of things,i'll b 24 by december 26th n i don't av a partner not even a boyfriend,pls don't think 'm one ugly slowpoke not atall,'m pretty n smart but d problem i av is dat i don't know wat i want
Av gone out wit guyz n most times i jus walk out of the relatnship cos most times i feel sick in the relatnship.I ended ma last relatnship 3months back though the guy was very cool n he loves mi lik hell but i jus got  tired.when i met the guy i felt he was a solutn cos he's sumone dat is cool,respected me alot,n he rily took kia of mi as far as his capacity cud push him,he was rily nice,he saw me lik an angel ,a beauty queen n he actually treated mi lik one but i got tired cos he depended on me for most decision so i felt he was not man enuf.Right now 'm sick n tired of bein all alone n pple hardly bliv dat 'm still single,most guyz feel 'm hooked n the tin com tire mi o.
Most guyz i prefer r always not available,is ma taste too high?but i feel i can always get the best now.
Shd i get a partner thru sum of this radio matchmakin stuff or wat do u think?
Re: Relationship Palaver by cybersleek(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
I think what you need is a real bad boy!, thats why you need a certain level of maturity to get involved in relationships. There is nothing wrong with you, you are just at a stage where you dont yet know what you want, much less appreciating it when you see it. Tah!
Re: Relationship Palaver by Eclairs: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2007
Not surprised to hear this and dnt think there's anything wrng with u. I'm a victim myself. Dumped afta 3yrs bcs I was damn "too nice". Now I am single and al I want to do is to remain single cz I realise boys who treat girls like shit tend to get the nicest of girls these days. I hope you knw wht u doin. and pray it doesnt cm back to hurt you. The boy respected you and depended so much on ur decision. ntin wrong with tht. Apz u wnt the one who will boss u around. Be patient, tht one is on the way then u'd knw the importance of adaptin to make the most of what u've got.
Re: Relationship Palaver by Congolese: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2007
Since Eve ate the Forbidden fruit before offering to Adam, we women will have to suffer especially those of us who have ungoldly ways. Read the bible and learn from all those tarts and see how god dealt with them and still continues to deal with their decendents. There's a void in you, and you should not necessarily fill it with unsuitable men whom the devil will use to torment you. The devil is tornenting you, there's so many spelling mistakes and your text is full of confusion. Rebuke the devil and gain strengh through spiritual nourishment. Seek God, purify yourself and god will guide you to your true destiny. Good luck.
Re: Relationship Palaver by almondjoy(f): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2007
Congolese:

Since Eve ate the Forbidden fruit before offering to Adam, we women will have to suffer especially those of us who have ungoldly ways. Read the bible and learn from all those tarts and see how god dealt with them and still continues to deal with their decendents.

There's a void in you, and you should not necessarily fill it with unsuitable men whom the devil will use to torment you. The devil is tornenting you, there's so many spelling mistakes and your text is full of confusion. Rebuke the devil and gain strengh through spiritual nourishment. Seek God, purify yourself and god will guide you to your true destiny. Good luck.

he he he he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Happy Sunday all!

(1) (Reply)

Success Of Relationship Is In The Guy's Hands And Marriage In Woman's Hands? / Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! / What Kind Of Man Do Ulike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.